Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do women have anal sex?

Why do women have anal sex?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Why do women have anal sex?

• I like it. It feels good. I have had an orgasm that way.
    • I would do it only to please my partner
    • I tried it and didn't like it
    • No way I would even try it.

One thing I'd love to have is a toy party. I just don't know too many ladies who'd come.

No pun intended, right Glouc?

Yes, Plain is definitely our resident comic:laugh::cursing:

not in the least bit annoying. It's nice to have a guy's opinion!

Maybe we could use software to have a 'virtual' toy party online...a webcam to show off the toys, special teleconference logins (with passwords) sent to invited guests, and invoices sent via Paypal for secure payment...

Just my techie brain working...:unsure:

LOL...I think my DH would want in on that one!

this 'plain' guy is such a witty one!

He's so witty....oh so witty....

Sorry...Sound of Music flashback...Plain in a white dress, dancing around a gazebo.

Or was it the naughty schoolgirl uniform?

:laugh:

just a simple illustration.. i like picture books!

:unsure:

I just realized what the graphic showed! OMG - that is so funny! :laugh:

I just read this whole thread/ Very entertaining I have to admit. Where were all you adventurous women when I was single 25 years ago!

This is my first time on this website let alone this thread, but I had to give my two cents...

Anal can be great if you have a ton of lube and remember to add some periodically....lol

I dont think im out of the ordinary...ok, ok maybe I am kinkier than most .... LOL

out of curiousity how in the hell did any of you get talked into it. I've been with my g/f now wife for 8 years and have yet to talk her into it.

out of curiousity how in the hell did any of you get talked into it. I've been with my g/f now wife for 8 years and have yet to talk her into it.

Also if anyone knows how to talk her into another chic that would be FANTASTIC lol.:lol:

I really can't say, as nobody as ever asked me about it. I have been in several long term relationships as well as married twice.

I never even thought about it until I saw that tube of lube that started this whole thread. I am so glad my bf has never approached that subject too, I must add.

Even though some women on this thread have reported that it can be amazing, I am with your wife on this one.

It sounds painful and no fun to me!

I think alot of it has to do with my wife being a nurse/ germaphobe. She has friends that swear by it and have even tried to talk her into it for me but with no such luck :lol:

I really can't say, as nobody as ever asked me about it. I have been in several long term relationships as well as married twice.

I never even thought about it until I saw that tube of lube that started this whole thread. I am so glad my bf has never approached that subject too, I must add.

Even though some women on this thread have reported that it can be amazing, I am with your wife on this one.

It sounds painful and no fun to me!