Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do women have anal sex?

Why do women have anal sex?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Why do women have anal sex?

• I like it. It feels good. I have had an orgasm that way.
    • I would do it only to please my partner
    • I tried it and didn't like it
    • No way I would even try it.

I can't explain how I have without clitoral stimulation, because vaginally, I do need clitoral stimulation. However, I was just thinking, maybe it's like a mental thing, similar to a wet dream or something. I mean when men do that they are not receiving any physical stimulation. I know women who have had orgasms in their sleep as well. So maybe it is such an arousing session that you don't need the physical stimulation...just a thought.

The reason some women find they can orgasm from that way is because it shares the back wall of the vagina. So you can feel the penetration on the vaginal wall too. And also all the nerve endings. If you are focused enough you can have an orgasm from being touched anywhere.

For years I believed in the EXIT only mentality. But as I've gotten older I guess I've become more open minded and want to fully explore my sexuality(why not?) So gradually over the years we have worked up to that, starting with an occasional finger or toy. Eventually we progressed to anal sex. Not something we do often.. but on rare occasions I do enjoy it, but like everyone said, you have to go slow and trust your partner. I find a glass of wine or 2 beforehand really helps me relax. Or a hot shower with your partner.. I like to make sure its really really clean before I have any kind of anal play. Otherwise I wouldn't be relaxed enough.

The reason some women find they can orgasm from that way is because it shares the back wall of the vagina. So you can feel the penetration on the vaginal wall too. And also all the nerve endings. If you are focused enough you can have an orgasm from being touched anywhere.

For years I believed in the EXIT only mentality. But as I've gotten older I guess I've become more open minded and want to fully explore my sexuality(why not?) So gradually over the years we have worked up to that, starting with an occasional finger or toy. Eventually we progressed to anal sex. Not something we do often.. but on rare occasions I do enjoy it, but like everyone said, you have to go slow and trust your partner. I find a glass of wine or 2 beforehand really helps me relax. Or a hot shower with your partner.. I like to make sure its really really clean before I have any kind of anal play. Otherwise I wouldn't be relaxed enough.

This explanation of how it works makes sense to me. Thanks.

Yea, finally it does make some sense explained this way.

Before my husband and I started dating, we were great friends (still are for that matter!). He told me he enjoyed anal sex with his girl friend. I had never tried it and was absolutely horrified that she would even do it. After we started dating and became intimate, he told me with his first wife he went about it all wrong. He was young, inexperienced and in a rush. He asked if I would even try it and I said I suppose if he would make it worth my while!

It was never painful, but was uncomfortable for the first few months. I had the same experience when I started having vaginal sex (petite frame, etc). After about six months - probably about 10 experiences - I had my first orgasm. WOW!!!!! I think I relaxed enough to really let my mind and body enjoy it.

We're married now, and he created a monster! We enjoy each other 5 - 6 times per week, and at least half that time is anally. For me, the biggest turn on and the reason I kept trying it was the taboo nature of it. The orgasm is different than what I have vaginally or orally. It's more severe and tends to last longer. I don't know from a medical stand point why it feels different, I'm just glad it does!

For those on the fence about giving it a go, make sure you're with somebody who will stop at any point. I imagine if my first experience with him was like his ex-wife's experience then we wouldn't have tried it again!

Oregon Daisy - After I posted, I went back through and read the earlier posts. I don't need clitorial stimulation to orgasm. Not just with anal sex - I think I'm one big set of nerves. I can orgasm with a massage, kissing, breast play, etc. Lucky me I suppose! I find that if there is also clitorial stimulation during anal sex it almost pulls me out of the experience and takes longer to orgasm. When I first started having orgasms from anal sex, my guy would pull out because the feeling was so intense. He doesn't need to now that we've been doing it for 8 years. I actually have 2 - 3 orgasms per "session" so yah for me!

Regarding size - my guy is well endowed and just takes longer to make sure I'm ready. Because he's my only experience I have nothing else to compare it to.

Thanks for posting that. I honestly never knew it was possible to have an orgasm without g spot or clitoral stimulation. I wish I could!

your butt was made with a sphincter, that should read"one way valve". too much pain,bacteria,grossness, and the poop shoot is just for that,poop.

I am jumping from the guys site to here to post this. Oregondaisy asked in the guys forum why guys seemed to like anal sex. To me anal is a tighter fit, so it just feels real good on my dick. (i thought about how to say that and had all kinds of crazy names and stuff, but f-it right, lets just call it what it is.) Guys like a tight fit because it causes more um friction for us.

Like say when we get oral right, we don't want the girl to open her mouth the widest she can and just go up and down and barley cause any suction. We want them lips to fit tight and hear that suction sound. HELL YEA !!

So back to anal, sorry was getting sidetracked. So since the usual (why am I blushing typing this) way is really nice and wet and inviting, sometimes we wanna switch it up. Get a new tight fit in there now and then.

What about this questions ladies. If your not into anal, are you into a guy "tossing your salad" when he is down there taking care of business?

I feel perfectly ok in saying that if a guy wants me to do anal, he has to do it too, lol.

It's interesting that since we have started this thread, an old "friend" has contacted me online again after years. Apparently he can't stop thinking about being bent over and taken. And no, this guy is not at all gay. He is a lawyer and very much a guy's guy who loves to hike, bike, and ski. It's kinda strange actually, he is completely beautiful and very normal and has a very dominant sexual relationship with his now wife.

It's interesting that since we have started this thread, an old "friend" has contacted me online again after years. Apparently he can't stop thinking about being bent over and taken. And no, this guy is not at all gay.

cattoy, I'm sorry, but this sounds extremely gay. Maybe I'm not as "cosmopolitan" as you, or maybe I'm closed-minded, but....."he can't stop thinking about being bent over and taken"?!? That's not something a hetero dude has fantasies of. IMO. I think a poll in the men's room would bear this opinion out, lol.

What about this questions ladies. If your not into anal, are you into a guy "tossing your salad" when he is down there taking care of business?

Ok, call me a prude, but what exactly is "tossing salad"?! :blush:

You know, I was wondering that myself. I thought I should know, but I have actually never heard that expression used.

"tossing a salad" refers to analingus....stimulating the anus and the area around it with your mouth.

Bet you're glad you asked, right? LOL