Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do women have anal sex?

Why do women have anal sex?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Why do women have anal sex?

• I like it. It feels good. I have had an orgasm that way.
    • I would do it only to please my partner
    • I tried it and didn't like it
    • No way I would even try it.

Literally. I can't even fathom ANYONE doing this voluntarily.

That's the way I feel too. I have been married twice and have had several long term relationships and nobody has even suggested this to me.

That is why I am soooo shocked that some people ( not only on here, but on another message board I read) actually enjoy it and say they can have an orgasm from it.

A big fat no no for me, thank god my DH never asked me to partake in such things. If he had he would have been disapointed. I'm all for kinky but I think that touches on perverted.

Well, having been on both sides of the coin-- horrible horrible pain... as well as superb orgasms.. I can see the draw as well as the fear, but like I said.. it has to be done right. I think anyone can enjoy it if it's done right.. not that I'm an advocate, I don't really care if anyone does anal or not.. but just to enlighten!

That's interesting. Do you know what the difference was as to why it's been painful and other times had superb orgasms? I am really curious as to how it is possible to even have an orgasm that way.

That's interesting. Do you know what the difference was as to why it's been painful and other times had superb orgasms? I am really curious as to how it is possible to even have an orgasm that way.

I know in a bunch of your other posts you mentioned you don't understand how it can stimulate the g-spot. There are more ways than just the g-spot to have an orgasm. Hell if I am really into it I can get an orgasm from some really good making out and a little side of dry humping. It's just a sensory overload in a different way.

As for the anal, size definitely matters. Bigger is not better. Going very slow and being very lubed is also key. Being very drunk can also be helpful.

I totally understand that. I have had orgasms that way too.

That was from the clitoris being stimulated though.

As for anal though, I don't get what is being stimulated to have an orgasm of any kind.

I know in a bunch of your other posts you mentioned you don't understand how it can stimulate the g-spot. There are more ways than just the g-spot to have an orgasm. Hell if I am really into it I can get an orgasm from some really good making out and a little side of dry humping. It's just a sensory overload in a different way.

As for the anal, size definitely matters. Bigger is not better. Going very slow and being very lubed is also key. Being very drunk can also be helpful.

Yep, this is one activity where underhung is better! And you have got to take it slow! Anal sex can do a lot of damage. The one who is being penetrated can easily find that his or her sphincter is torn. This practice is actually how the AIDS virus has been so easily spread throughout the male homosexual community. These rips permit semen to blood contamination.

Ummmmmm, yeah......Where I live, there is a label for married men that enjoy being anally penetrated: Gay.

Bwahahaha. Does that mean that any guy who enjoys getting blow jobs but not giving them is gay? If so, I met a helluva lot of them who are claiming that they are straight.

I say: You got to give a little in order to get a little.

Bwahahaha. Does that mean that any guy who enjoys getting blow jobs but not giving them is gay? If so, I met a helluva lot of them who are claiming that they are straight.

I say: You got to give a little in order to get a little.

I don't know why getting a bj is ok....maybe because the recipient isn't getting penetrated? Hmmmmmm.....

Two of past BF's like anal stimulation. I never thought either one was gay. :thumbup:

Sorry I had to be the one to break it to ya, Glouc......

Two of past BF's like anal stimulation. I never thought either one was gay. :thumbup:

Yep, I had a boyfriend who was like that. He was fabulous in the sack - lots of staying power and lots of recovery power - but touch him in the butt region and that particular session was all over for him. All over in a shower of fireworks!

I don't think that this is an issue of gayness or straightness but just one of the simple sexual mechanics of the body. Some stuff makes you feel very, very good and some stuff does not. What is an issue of gayness or straightness is WHO you happen to be thinking of while you are getting off (who inhabits your fantasy life). If it is someone of the opposite sex, then you are straight, if not, well then, you are gay. There now, wasn't that simple?

What is an issue of gayness or straightness is WHO you happen to be thinking of while you are getting off (who inhabits your fantasy life). If it is someone of the opposite sex, then you are straight, if not, well then, you are gay. There now, wasn't that simple?

What if it's a vampire? :thumbup:

What if it's a vampire? :thumbup:

Oh no, are you one of those who get all gooey over the Twilight guy? :thumbup: