Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Clothing Sizes?

Have any of you early December bandsters already seen a drop in clothing sizes?

I have already noticed a big change in how some of my shirts that were tight before are loose now. My belts I am on my last notch and all of my pants I need a belt for now which I didn't need on most just a couple of months ago. There is a couple of pairs of pants that I have that I had stopped wearing and now I can wear them again. It feels great!!!

Definitely. I'm down two sizes. Yippee!!

And I've had a quick look through my closet and think I can go down another two sizes before I have to start buying clothes.

That is totally awesome! I know my shirts are not as tight, but I"m way to early I think to actually drop a size. But I can't wait.

Definitely. I'm down two sizes. Yippee!!

And I've had a quick look through my closet and think I can go down another two sizes before I have to start buying clothes.

That's great! I have some older clothes that I haven't worn in a long time that I might be able to wear with the weightloss but I will have to start buying some clothes for work before to long.

I've gone from a size 26 to a size 22 or 20 depending on where I'm buying my clothes. That being said if any women want any 3x tops jackets blazers or size 26 or 24 jeans slacks shorts dresses. I have a slight shopping addiction hahaha so I have a ton of clothes I need to get rid of some still have the tags on them. i have about 3 boxes full of clothes. i don't want to sell them just give them away. I'm 5'10 so all my pants are on the longer side.

Sarah: That's great you want to give away your clothes. I'm going to do the same thing, except I'm going to keep one pair of pants as a reminder.

I'm going to donate mine to a women's shelter, when I've got enough stuff together.

yup I'm keeping my big girl pants too! hahaha but just one pair

Yeah you have to keep one pair around so you can show later on how much you have lost!

I know im losing inches as clothes are fitting looser but the scale isnt budging :thumbup:

Congrats to all on the loose clothes!!:thumbup:

Yesterday was my big day!!!! I finally fit into my pair of size 18 jeans that had been hanging up for over a year!! I didn't even have to suck in!!!!! I couldn't even get them past my thighs before surgery.....But I'm going to keep my size 24's as a reminder of where I will NEVER be again!

Has anyone measured themselves to keep track of how many inches you've lost???

Wow you guys are doing great. I had my first follow up with my Dr. on Monday and he is delighted with my lose of 3lbs (by his scale fully dressed) and I am delighted to say that I have FINALLY dropped belowe 300 lbs for the first time in 6 years. I am so excited. I look forward to my first fill on Jan 26th and can't wait to see what happens.

All of you are an inspiration for me to stay on track.

PS. I am on real food for the first time in 4 weeks. :)

Wow, congratulations, everyone! I get so much inspiration from all your success stories, keep it up!

I have gone from a size 22 to 18, I'm very excited!!!

Oh, and I still have a closet full of clothes from when I was smaller, so I won't have to shop for a while :thumbup:

I have gone from a tight 26/28 to a normal 22/24. It's nice. I am keeping my pants that are a size 26/28. The funny thing is I went to Lane Bryant this weekend to get a sweat suit set..and without thinking picked up a 26/28. Got home and they are WAY to big...have to take them back for sure. Some of my shirts are too big now too...those will turn into my sleep shirts!