Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill Centers USA ... problems and questions

delrio.

I hope you were on the debate team in high school.

Never was, but thanks for the compliment.

If not, perhaps you could find a fun Creative Writing class at your local Community College.

Really? Thanks! I'm beyond the community college stuff, but I appreciate the feedback. I've often considered creative writing, is that a hobby of yours? If you'd like to share some ideas with me via email I'd love to hear them.

Your words are elegant. Your grammar, spelling, and syntax -- bar none. I am jealous of your clear, precise thought processes and unrelenting attention to detail.

Why thank you! I'm blushing, you're altogether too kind. Please don't be jealous though. I'm sure there are areas that you excel at that I don't... like your ability to shower someone with compliments.

However, I agree with WASaBubbleButt--you were shockingly RUDE (ooppps, sorry for yelling) to Mindy.

I have to disagree with you here sweetie, I was civil. Perhaps you find me rude because when I made my points I was 'elegant', as you put it.

No one gets on these boards to have every opinion and experience they express BLASTED

I certainly didn't express my opinion to be blasted. I didn't blast anyone, either.

(oops, there I go again--tee hee) and over-analyzed by others

Are you serious?

She's just a person like you and me.

Don't think so. In fact, I'm sure of it. She's nothing like me, except that we're both banded, and we have opinions on the price of fills.

You came here to express your distaste for your fill center's pricing policy and ended up tearing coltonwade a new one and offending all of her friends.

Wow, you give me far too much credit. 'Tearing coltonwade a new one', and 'offending all of her friends'?

I sincerely hope that was not your intent.

It wasn't my intent at all. I didn't even know she had friends. I didn't mention them in my posts (since I have no idea who they are), so I'm not sure how they got offended. Do you think others might be feeling wronged because of my opinions?

______

Susan asked for this thread to get back on topic well over a week ago. Is there a reason you decided to fuel the fire?

No kidding.

Delrio: :rolleyes:

Hey all! I just ran across this thread today... I use Fill Centers.. and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! They are not condescending, do not belittle me for my choices, are very attentive to my needs/wishes.. and I get EXCELLENT followup! With the economy the way it is now, I know we are all having added financial probs; perhaps that is the reason there is such tension here? I have never seen this kind of back-and-forth arguing on this site. I think we all need to realize we are in the same boat here and we all have the same goals........ a healthier, happier life style. Lets help each other out and not attack? God Bless and Good Luck! Hope to see "less" of you in the future!

Susan asked for this thread to get back on topic well over a week ago. Is there a reason you decided to fuel the fire?

I have a hunch it is BECAUSE it has been a week since the fires were fueled.

There are good FillCentersUSA and bad ones. They are random health care providers throughout the country that contract with FillCentersUSA. Some are absolutely great, some aren't so hot. I do wish they'd tighten up the requirements to contract with them, at this point you don't even have to be an RN to do fills. That is something I fully disagree with.

Some of their staff are MDs, some are NPs, some are RNs, some are LPNs, one is a non licensed paramedic.

Me... I wanted an RN or more messing with my band. I ended up just going back to my surgeon, I felt better that way.

Well, that is very interesting Bubble... I never knew much of this. The person doing my fills is a surgeon, and he is GREAT! He takes his time and listens to MY CARES and what I WANT.. I went to him at first because he was the closest to me, but he travels back and forth between 2 clinics and I make my schedules so that I am sure to see him and ONLY HIM.. Best of luck to everyone out there trying to find the "Best Fit"..

Yes the doctors are in this to make money!! If you were worried about paying for fills, maybe you should have considered going to a doctor where all fills are covered..

Reminds me of the saying, "Why buy the cow when the milk is free." LOL.

A good friend of mine advised me that you can't buy a car and not be able to afford the gas... :)
Bravo!!! Well said:thumbup:

LOL...I recently heard a funny update to "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free." Here it is:

Why buy the whole pig when all you really want is a little sausage?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey thanks dilario!! :) I deffinately was not initmidated at the least! I just got bored and moved on. Have no use for this forum anymore. stated what I had to say and moved right along. :thumbup: bigger and better things baby!! LOL

Hey thanks dilario!! :rolleyes: I deffinately was not initmidated at the least! I just got bored and moved on. Have no use for this forum anymore. stated what I had to say and moved right along. :lol: bigger and better things baby!! LOL

Yet.... you come back to read and participate anyway. Heh...

You DO realize that if we were to take you seriously, we would expect you to live your words, right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Did I mention... buh bye......?