Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill Centers USA ... problems and questions

And yet it didn't stop you from reading, participating, and dragging it on even longer.

Well, there is band buds where all discussions are rainbows and puppy dogs and nothing else is permitted.

MexicanBandsters where doctors pose as their own patients and talk about how wonderful their doc is.

Ohhh, can't forget OH where they fight, bicker, whine, complain, and carry on non stop, the software sucks, the pages load slowly, the glitches are never ending, and you can't find threads because the search engine is so horrible.

Right, I see why you are whining about this board. God forbid people actually post their opinions. The horror of it all!

OHH GOD GAWD I about peed my pants on this one !!!

:confused:

WASA

You do have a way with words!. LOL.

Well, you know... this is the ONLY board where you can post any damn opinion you want regardless of stance. You can be honest, post your thoughts and it's okay. You can agree, disagree, agree to disagree, or whatever you want.

To complain about that is obnoxious.

wow what a cat fight this has turned out to be,and to think I thought it a good idea just to close it, if that had of happened the newbies would have never seem the ugly side of so many ppl and thought hmm they were right on that other forum when they said on LBT they fight to much.Awww don't you just feel the love...

Eh, you know.....we're just one big family here. Maybe the family is a little dysfunctional, but most of us mean well enough.

BTW, my place in the family is the creepy uncle that hugs a little too long and always wants somebody to sit on his lap.

Eh, you know.....we're just one big family here. Maybe the family is a little dysfunctional, but most of us mean well enough.

BTW, my place in the family is the creepy uncle that hugs a little too long and always wants somebody to sit on his lap.

Im the loud , rude , obnoxious red neck !

Mindy

I'm the pretentious intellectual. :cursing:

Oh and I love this board so much, that I stayed even after I decided not to get a band!

Ohhh, can't forget OH where they fight, bicker, whine, complain, and carry on non stop, the software sucks, the pages load slowly, the glitches are never ending, and you can't find threads because the search engine is so horrible.

Right, I see why you are whining about this board. God forbid people actually post their opinions. The horror of it all!

Thank God for LBT! I probably would have never survived as a bandster without this board.

And yet it didn't stop you from reading, participating, and dragging it on even longer.

Well, there is band buds where all discussions are rainbows and puppy dogs and nothing else is permitted.

MexicanBandsters where doctors pose as their own patients and talk about how wonderful their doc is.

Just making a point which you BubbleButt thought was so off color,this topic should have been closed and it would have never got so ugly and yes it would have stopped you from being the star of the show,I bet 9 outta 10 topics where it gets so ugly your are always in the mix just like the nosy old lady nobody wants to live next door too..

Bamagal, if you check the dates, there hasn't been any arguing on here in several days. So please, don't try and start it up again.

Thank you.

Seems that should have been a general statement in this thread way back and it would have not gotten as far as it did.

If the "other" site is so good, why are you here stirring the pot?

I go to many sites and do alot of research I never take one view as the Holy Grail

Plain, don't forget about that inappropriate ass rub you do... :cursing:

Just making a point which you BubbleButt thought was so off color,this topic should have been closed and it would have never got so ugly and yes it would have stopped you from being the star of the show,I bet 9 outta 10 topics where it gets so ugly your are always in the mix just like the nosy old lady nobody wants to live next door too..

You can bet anything you wish, doesn't make it so.

You are just miffed because several people called you on your behaviors. Let us not forget, you are the one dragging this out while pointing fingers at everyone else.

Bamagal, if you stop stirring the pot, I am sure this thread will go back on topic like it was before you stirred things up again.

Please take this advice and lets get this thread back on topic.

Amella,

Thanks for the support :thumbup:. I had hoped for an enlightening discussion, I don't understand the attacks at all. I was hoping that as I suggested in my posts, bubble butt would let it go (I think that's what her name is, or was there another one? I've lost track).

Anyway, nice to know someone is here in the minority with me! Neither of us should be intimidated because we're 'new' or 'green' to this place. I'm hoping the moderators on this board aren't a reflection of moderators throughout the site. In the spirit of contention (which I'm quickly learning from the moderators is part of the 'fun' of the boards), I'll add that maybe when I'm a moderator I'll get 'atta gals' from other moderators for debating, instead of getting attacked.

To those of you who have accused me of having the surgery without 'learning the rules', I'll defend myself by stating that when I had my surgery I flew to Mexico for my fills at no cost. When the free flights came to an end I was forced to look at alternative options. However, I had heard what fills cost in the United States prior to my surgery and of course I took that into consideration when I got my surgery. However, I didn't agree with the prices then, either. I haven't 'changed my mind' since my surgery.

Best of luck to you, Amella. You didn't attack anyone, you voiced an opinion, and unfortunately, you paid a price when others didn't like that opinion. Embrace your voice, my friend!

Delrio

Edited by delrio