Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How low can you go in 09 weightloss challenge#1

I weight this moring was 206!!!!!

WOOT

Just checking in with my total for the month. I lost one more pound this week for a total of 6 lbs. for the month. My goal was 10, but I set that when I was supposed to get a fill mid-month. I'm good with 6 lbs. I'll stick with a 10-lb. goal for February since I SHOULD be getting my first fill 2/12 and am hoping that will make a difference. Six lbs. is good, but guess what's great??

I hit "onderland" today. Woohoo!

BTW - Where is this spreadsheet? Is it going to be posted? I think the month's biggest loser should get to put a "January 2009 How Low Can You Go Challenge Winner" ribbon in their signature.

final weigh in 288! not what I wanted but I'll take it!
I weight this moring was 206!!!!!

WOOT

I have another 3 lbs this week. I also had my first fill on 1/24. I think I am at a nice steady pace now. Hope it stays that way. Laurel

Ok I got all you ladies update on the spreadsheet. Cute idea for the goal award Veronica but I have to say I think we are all winners! We all have lost weight and are working towards living healthier and happier lives! But if everyone wants some sort of award for participating in the challenge that could be done too :rolleyes:

Also if you look at my signature you will see the howlow.png image. Click on that and it will take you to the spreadsheet.

Hi,

Yesterday was my one month anniversary from banding. My weight today was 243. (When I went to the hospital for my surgery, I was 257. So in 4 weeks and one day I've lost 14 pounds!

Yeah!

:):ohmy::sneaky::frown::angry::w00t::rolleyes::eek:

Hey all!

Congrats on all of your continued weight loss! You're doing amazing!!!

Well, I am down another 0.3lbs. I didnt meet my goal but I am SOOOO thankful that I am starting to lose again!!! My ending month weight is 266.2

For Febuary, my goal will be 10 lbs.

Thanks for all the support!

Cali:thumbup:

Edited by Cali W

My ending month weight is 237. Down a total of 25 pounds. Yeah ~ I have a few pairs of pants that fall off. That is a good feeling.

My goal for February is 10 pounds.

:thumbup:

My ending month weight is 237. Down a total of 25 pounds. Yeah ~ I have a few pairs of pants that fall off. That is a good feeling.

My goal for February is 10 pounds.

:tt2:

Hey all!

Congrats on all of your continued weight loss! You're doing amazing!!!

Well, I am down another 0.3lbs. I didnt meet my goal but I am SOOOO thankful that I am starting to lose again!!! My ending month weight is 266.2

For Febuary, my goal will be 10 lbs.

Thanks for all the support!

Cali:thumbup:

Shall we start posting our February goals?
I am 268 this morning!:thumbup:

I hope i continue this pace! 3 more lbs gone forever!!

Hi,

Yesterday was my one month anniversary from banding. My weight today was 243. (When I went to the hospital for my surgery, I was 257. So in 4 weeks and one day I've lost 14 pounds!

Yeah!

:thumbup::lol::thumbup::w00t::cool2::eek::thumbup::lol:

Ok all your weights have been added! Also yes Erica let's start stating our goals for February! Congrats all on your weight loss and progress for a better future! Great way to start off 2009!!!:thumbup:

I think I reached a little too high in January. I didn't realize I would have NO RESTRICTION!

Next firday is my first fill and I've started exercising again

so I'm gonna go for 10 in February!

I think I reached a little too high in January. I didn't realize I would have NO RESTRICTION!

Next firday is my first fill and I've started exercising again

so I'm gonna go for 10 in February!

I think 10 lbs is a good goal for anyone. Got your goal added to the spreadsheet.

I finally started loosing again. Only one pound, but hey- I will take it!!

My goal for next month is 10 lbs. I get to start exercising and get a fill, so let's get it off!!!

my February goal is 13lbs! I really wanna be 255 i havent been that low in I have no idea now long..

So put me down for 13lbs!:thumbup:

I lost ONE pound this week....I'm at 207.

My new goal for Febuary is to be under 200 pounds so I guess I'll try for 10 pounds.

I finally started loosing again. Only one pound, but hey- I will take it!!

My goal for next month is 10 lbs. I get to start exercising and get a fill, so let's get it off!!!

my February goal is 13lbs! I really wanna be 255 i havent been that low in I have no idea now long..

So put me down for 13lbs!:thumbup:

I lost ONE pound this week....I'm at 207.

My new goal for Febuary is to be under 200 pounds so I guess I'll try for 10 pounds.

Got ya'll updated and set for February!