Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How low can you go in 09 weightloss challenge#1

Gosh I fell behind. Guess I should set my Feb. Goal :lol:

My current weight is 265 and 8 lbs for 257 as my goal weight for February.

The number just seems so much like fantasy. I've fought with my weight for so many years and yo-yo'd but I've not been this low in weight for over 15 years.

I'm seriously exercising 3 times per week and lightly the other 4 days of the week.

Feeling better, looking better, and it shows

Im late... 287 on thursday of last week

Doxie, My Starting Weight in February was 269#. my goal was to get below 260- but am at 260 now:thumbup: - so let's shoot for 250#by the end of Feb. I seem to stay at a wt for a while, then lose suddenly

Hey guys!

Congrats on all your successes! Keep up the good work!!!

I am down 5.8lbs this week. Bringing me to 260.4 (I dont remember for sure the last time I was 260lbs!)

Just a reminder: Don't forget to reward yourselves! It doesnt matter whether you lose 0.1lbs or 100lbs, a success is a success!!!

Ok got the spreadsheet updated and reporting in with 1 pound lost this week. Not as good as last week but a pound is a pound and I am happy with it. I have been sick most of this week which has made it harder to get in the exercise I normally do. Well after I am over this sickness I will be onto my normal routine again.

GREAT WEEK! I had my first fill, and I think it can be tighter but I can still see/feel a difference.

Im down to 184!!! soooo excited!

Hi, Per the scale, Am down 3# this week, from 260 to 257. But on a salt binge. My BP was so low, they took me off all the BP meds this week and cut 1 inhalant in 1/2. No longer light-headed but still "'Want Salt!" :crying:Am thinking of doing full liquids for a day to break this obsession-any advice out there?

I'm down 1 more pound...woo hoo! Another one gone.

I've been craving the salt lately too, Sue. I haven't had any of my meds reduced yet :thumbup: but my Dr wants to do blood work in a couple of weeks. I got very lax with taking one of my BP meds and got a lecture last time I went to the Dr because my BP was a little too high still. I hope, I hope, I hope it will go away as I lose weight.

Hello

So this week down 3lbs. I am working out with a trainer 2 days a week and then doing my own thing the rest of the week. We are so busy around the restaurant right now :scared2:because we are in our season (we have snow birds) that i must burn 100's of calories running around at night.

Hi, Everyone is doing so well! :thumbup:Still at 257, even with salt binging- :thumbdown:I am trying full liquids with 1 meal for the day to see if i can stop this craving.

no change :thumbup:

Im sick and no working out this week so i guess 0 is better than +

Hope you feel better soon.

I got both of you added to the sheet.

im down to 201 YAY sooo close to 199

Hey guys,

By the grace of God I am down 3lbs this week! I get my 2nd fill on friday and REALLY need it!

You are all doing awesome! Keep up the good work!

Wow, you are all doing great!. I seem to be able to eat more than 1 cup - so get my 2nd fill on Wed.