Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How low can you go in 09 weightloss challenge#1

I'd like to join the weightloss challenge.... is it too late?

High: 295

Surgery wt: 285

Current wt: 272

Wt loss since surgery: 13

Total Wt Loss: 23

Goal: 175

January wt loss goal: 15 lbs

Goodluck to all!!!

Got you added Cali...

We have quite a nice sized group.

Hi dec. Bandsters,

i hope its not to late 2 join in!here are my stats,

banded on 12-18

start weight 357

pre op weight 351

current weight 332.

Total loss 25

jan goal 10

1st fill 1-26-08

good luck everyone!

Gotcha added; what is you end goal, if you have one?

Hi dec. Bandsters,

banded on 12-18

start weight 357

pre op weight 351

current weight 332.

Total loss 25

jan goal 10

1st fill 1-26-08

good luck everyone!

How often are we going to post our weight loss?

oh, and i was reading everyone talking about fredericksburg/spotsy/stafford area... i lived there for about 4 months last year! Now I'm back up in Northern Virginia! But its nice to see some fellow VA Bansters :thumbup:

How often are we going to post our weight loss?

oh, and i was reading everyone talking about fredericksburg/spotsy/stafford area... i lived there for about 4 months last year! Now I'm back up in Northern Virginia! But its nice to see some fellow VA Bansters :thumbup:

I think the plan is about once a week that we will each weigh in. The spreadsheet is set up for every Saturday. For me I already weigh in every Friday so I'll be updating mine on Fridays.

Speaking of VA I see your in Leesburg. The company I was working for in the DC Metro is actually in Sterling so I spent a lot of time tromping around your area during the work week. LOL

I think i will do mine on fridays also...it makes me have a good start to the weekend! LOL

Sterling isnt my favorite part of this Area. I work in Herndon though so I drive threw there daily. And I also saw that you lived in Colorado at some point, so did I. I was born there and lived there for 16 years, in the colorado springs area.

Yeah it was funny cause our office had a Sterling address but was right on the edge of Herdon right off of Old Ox Road. Basically right off of I think that was Hwy 24.

Now speaking of Colorado when I was there I lived in Colorado Springs so that's pretty funny too. If it's been very long since you have been there it's changed and grown a lot. I was in the springs for about a year and a half. Worked on Garden of the Gods road just a short distance from the Garden of the Gods.

Small world I tell you!

My brother lives in Sterling. The rest of us (large family) live in Fredericksburg, King George, and Spotsy. At one point, I'd made it the "farthest" when I lived in Stafford. lol

I really should spread my wings a little more! I'm an adventurer at heart, but I need some someone to follow into it.

WOW that is a small world!

Garden of the Gods is my favorite place ever! It's so beautiful there. I haven't been back to Colorado in almost 4 years but I'm going for a visit this summer, its going to be so much different with all the growth.

I tell you Veronica the world is a lot bigger. LOL

I was born and raised in Oregon. While in high school I traveled a lot with a drum & bugle corps and got to see most of the nation from a tour bus. As an adult my work has taken me to Oregon and Washington State of course as well was to Idaho, Colorado, Washginton DC with working in both Maryland and Virginia, and finally down to Florida. Personally I have been to Mexico and Canada and have seen or been to about 46 of the 50 states. I have been to Alaska and Hawaii. Damn I have been all over the place for not have going over seas. LOL

I have been overseas! lol Saudi Arabia (work). I've also been to Vegas and New York (girls' adventure), North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia and Atlantic City, NJ.

We have about 300 students come in 4 times a year from all over the world... so I probably know people in almost every country and major city. It's not as good as traveling, but a lot less hassle.

I figure I'll spread my wings a little when my girls are grown. They're all teenagers now.

I need to make lap-band friends to visit. Any San Francisco or New Orleans people out there? lol

I'd like to join the weightloss challenge.... is it too late?

High: 295

Surgery wt: 285

Current wt: 272

Wt loss since surgery: 13

Total Wt Loss: 23

Goal: 175

January wt loss goal: 15 lbs

Goodluck to all!!!

welcome cali w glad to have you
Hi dec. Bandsters,

welcome hiclassbarbie glad to have you

banded on 12-18

start weight 357

pre op weight 351

current weight 332.

Total loss 25

jan goal 10

1st fill 1-26-08

good luck everyone![/quoat

we everyone i think im gonna be changing my goal to 15lbs. went to weigh in yesterday and i have not lost any weight. dr put me back on Water pills my Water weight is going up. so at least that will help. im up 3lbs. but, that could also be due to me getting back on birth control. in any case gotta get it off.:) im not freaked out as i knew this was possible. '

well good luck to all of us.

see you all at the finish line:biggrin::)