Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yoo-Hoo???? Anyone there??

OK VV's, there has been a definite drop in the number of VV's checking in and posting. I am going to assume it is due to the Christmas/Hannukuh/Festivus/Holidays....

So, let's make a date to meet (virtually) back here in January. It is unlikely I will be checking in very often until then, but who knows. I may.

So to all my fellow VV's - have a great holiday of whatever kind. Be good to yourselves and your families.

Happy New Year too!:smile::cool2::tt2::thumbup::wink2::eek::thumbup::w00t:

It's a date! This time of year is so crazy busy but I'll be ready to go in January.

Want to wish everyone a very happy holiday too.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannakuh.

I haven't been coming because I just can't think of weight loss right now. After January 1st I promise you will see me more.

I love you guys and miss you, and will let you know what's going on later. I just can't handle thinking about diets or lapband stuff right now.

Love you love you love you!

I hear ya Tara! Even though I have been it has not been easy. Especially with me being concentrating on the Holidays too.

Well HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all.. xoxo

Hello Everyone and Happy Holidays to you all. I had a fill yesterday...My first since August:thumbdown: With my stress in my life as you all know, I know I should have fought more to get a fill sooner. My Doctor was really great about it and talked to me about my personal issues I ahve been having and shared his past issues that were the same. He was sooo wonderful. I'm back on track and ready to become a loser again.

I'll see you all in January and before. Here are a few of my New Years Resolutions :

#1 Journal everything and stay on track!

#2 Report in more here to all of my Lap band Friends.

#3 Exercise at least 3 times a week...NO LESS

I love the Dr. Phil quote!! I am going to follow your advice, and journal, and come back here for support, because going it alone sure as heck isn't working for me right now!! Exercise is also GOING TO HAPPEN...3 times a week.

I was losing weight when I exercised, not losing weight when I didn't...hmmm, no brainer, so why am I still not exercising???? Back to the fitness center I go...

Oh New Years resolutions huh?

Okay. I need to lose another 60 lbs this year. That would put my total at 126 lost.

I'm gonna work out two times a week at the gym and play my wii fit as often as possible.

And I'm not not not gonna drink when I eat. DANG IT!

OK, I am back too. I have been playing around with the same 5 pounds for the last month. Maybe because I tend to eat really healthy, and then eat 4 Peanut Butter cups or a couple of fattening Cookies. (Who am I kidding, I ate 8 of them today, yes, the whole package.)

I am not really making a New Year's Resolution, but I am making a decision......

I can either LOVE MYSELF or HATE MYSELF. And everytime I look in the mirror and see my failures, instead of my sucesses, I am hating myself. I am going to stop that!! I am going to be happy with the weight that I lost, and stop punishing myself for those pounds that could have come off.

Almost one year.....Remember this time last year when we were talking about our insurance and our liquid diets. If we need a reminder about how far we have come, we should visit the VV's of 2009.

OK here is my New Year's Resolution. I will reach goal this year and most definitely by August. How will I attain a 100 Lb. loss in 9 Months? Well this is how: I will not eat any Doritos, Ice Cream or Pastries until I hit that 145. Period!

I won't, I won't, I WON'T!!!!!! :wink2: :):) :cool2:

OK so there it is. I can lose weight really fast, especially with my workout routine. I just have to leave those nasty slider foods alone!

OK, I am back too. I have been playing around with the same 5 pounds for the last month. Maybe because I tend to eat really healthy, and then eat 4 Peanut Butter cups or a couple of fattening Cookies. (Who am I kidding, I ate 8 of them today, yes, the whole package.)

I am not really making a New Year's Resolution, but I am making a decision......

I can either LOVE MYSELF or HATE MYSELF. And everytime I look in the mirror and see my failures, instead of my sucesses, I am hating myself. I am going to stop that!! I am going to be happy with the weight that I lost, and stop punishing myself for those pounds that could have come off.

Almost one year.....Remember this time last year when we were talking about our insurance and our liquid diets. If we need a reminder about how far we have come, we should visit the VV's of 2009.

Michelle, that is a fabulous idea... or we can revisit our own thread... This one in particular I think. It was our master thread way back in the day. Remember how we all felt so gung-ho and ready to go?? I do - but how do I get that back? Like a child anticipating Christmas morning, so full of hope and wonder.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f113/calling-all-february-bandsters-46470/