Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CONFESSION TIME..spill it

You're not supposed to drink for the first year is it? :biggrin:

well then i blew it..:tongue:

actually my dr is OK with moderate drinking; pay attention to the calories & don't drink on an empty stomach was all he recommended.

the chip 3wks out...i might wait on those for a bit further down the road.

well then i blew it..:biggrin:

actually my dr is OK with moderate drinking; pay attention to the calories & don't drink on an empty stomach was all he recommended.

the chip 3wks out...i might wait on those for a bit further down the road.

My doctor is also fine with moderate drinking with the same limitations you list. Thank the lord!! lol

My doctor is also fine with moderate drinking with the same limitations you list. Thank the lord!! lol

Ditto!

Damn letter limit....

Being raised in a strict Catholic school system..geez it's not easy to confess the truth but here goes. You're not supposed to drink for the first year is it?

That's news to me!

What do you think made up the bulk of our liquid diet?? :tongue2:

What do you think made up the bulk of our liquid diet?? :tongue2:

Shiraz??? mmmm - that sounds good. I think I will go have a glass!!

I may have two glass as my daughter just told me her dad is trying to get stationed at the Pentagon! I just do not want to be in the same state as that guy!! AAAarrrggggg

Shiraz??? mmmm - that sounds good. I think I will go have a glass!!

I may have two glass as my daughter just told me her dad is trying to get stationed at the Pentagon! I just do not want to be in the same state as that guy!! AAAarrrggggg

Ha! Just pretend like the Pentagon is its own state!

Well I think we all drink a pretty good amount hell we can't eat much might as well ...I just started drinking again I went for a few yrs with out a drop alcohol poisoning will do that to ya..

I'll say that I don't drink a whole lot, but New Year's Eve in Vegas was a little different. haha. Whatever, though. The props of being young and in college. haha.

Oh, and confession time...I have NO clue why, but right now I am INCREDIBLY horny and the thought of having to wait like 9 hours to see my girlfriend is very depressing...

I can only hope this will subside in the interim... :thumbup:

I confess I had AT LEAST 1 drink a day every day and at least one handful of chocolate every day from XMas Eve through NYE. Needless to say, I was in a pretty good mood every day through the holidays. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that I didn't gain any weight; didn't lose either, but hey, over the holidays, no gain = success. :wub:

P.S. - I stopped smoking. I had started back up right before Thanksgiving so my holidays were pretty much smoking, drinking and gorging myself on chocolate. It was good! he he

I've been having to many cocktails in the evening and the scale is showing it...

Actually I think the drinks trigger my eating either way its bad..I'm getting filled tomorrow hope this puts me back on track.

Susan, now there's a confession I can work with! :thumbup: Looks great!

When people ask how I've lost the weight, I tell them Portion Control. It IS controlled!

Now for something non band related: Whenever I cook something I pretend I'm on a cooking show and when no one's home, I talk like I'm freaking Paula Deen or something. LOL :) I imagine having a band friendly show on food Network. That'd be nice. :lol: Does that make me crazy?

Oh my God, I know you posted this a long time ago but I do the same thing! I always have. My favorite "meal" to make on my show is PB & J. That was preband though!

Well, I've been banded about 14 months and managed to lose about 95lbs. A couple of weeks ago I started to have bad reflux, etc and had to get a complete unfill on 2/4. When I left the office my doc said "don't go eating everything in sight." I haven't been eating EVERYTHING in sight but sure have been eating every single thing I couldn't eat for the past 14 months. The first night after the unfill I had spaghetti, then over the past couple of days I've had a sub sandwich, chicken mini's, and a host of my other favorites. Next on the list is pizza. :lol:

Luckily I can't eat the amounts I was able to preband. I haven't gained any YET and thankfully I will be getting a fill on 2/18.

LizzieBorden, you haven't eaten your dad and stepmom, have you?

Donna, as of this moment they're alive and well but I'm not promising anything prior to my fill! They might be good in the crock pot with some veggies.....:lol: