Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Yeah Ali she is super nice. Straight to the point but really nice! SHe was making me laugh. If you dont remember something from your records she will have you get up and look at her computer to remind her. She had to do that with me a few times lol. She is super easy to talk to at least for me she was.

Big week for you Nicollie... Moving to stage 4 and getting married? lol.

Any EG ladies want to walk Sat morning?

What time and where Heather? I am dropping my oldest son off at the Elk Grove food Bank on Saturday at 9 am and can walk after that.

I agree with Nicole. She was super nice. She kept asking me how many people were in the room. Grin. You will do fine Ali. Only 12 days to go for me. I lost another pound last week so all is good.

Great Laurel! You are progressing and the next few days will hopefully move fast.

I had to cancel my physc apt tomorrow as everyone in the office is out so I can't be gone too! I left them a message and I hope they get it and call me with a new date. I really want to get a physc/case mgr apt on the same day--I hate missing so much time at work.

Are they good about returning calls for rescheduled apts?

Hi everyone! I'm here, just busy.....Later.....Hope all are well...

Quite board today! So I took the packing out of my arm today and OMG I have a nice lookin hole lol. It wasnt scary to take it out like I thought it would be lol.

Laurel, Dr Schnur asked us the same thing about how many people are in the room lol. and who the last 4 presidents are lol. Ali be prepared for random questions like that lol. its easy as pie.

Ok so I seriously am not finding where to get the card for when I go out to eat. I looked on Lapband.com but I dont see it.

Pat how are you?? Im so excited to see you on the 20th. YAY... Im not looking forward however to my appointment with Dr. Who on the 19th. I dont think im down enough to get a fill :thumbup: oh well.

Heather how is the challenge going? How long is it again? We need to take our measurments again..

Pammie, I need to go to costco one time with you, i need the premium drinks im all out. I love those things.

Jes how have you been sooooo quite???

John and Lee how are the puree's doin for ya? Are you craving cheese yet like me, tam tam and pat did?? Weird lol. Im back to craving sweets.

Hope everyone else is doing good. Have a great night!!

Pam, 9 sounds good!

The challenge is going well. Only 5 more sessions with the trainer left! I'm still gaining and losing the same 5 lbs. I don't know what that's all about. I'm trying not to stress too much about it. If it take me a long time to lose this weight then so be it. As long as I stick with it and don't give myself permission to eat entire loaves of bread etc I'll be ok. I have to stop pressuring myself to lose fast like I did all those months ago. It's going to take me a long time to get to my surgery goal, I have to be ok with that and keep chugging along.

Where do you want to meet Heather? Hopefully we will not have rain.

Nicole - sure I can take you to costco or pick them up for you and we can meet somewhere. Which part of town do you live in? Work? Are you ready for Friday?

Gotta head to bed - 5:30 am comes quickly and I am 1/2 hour past my bedtime. Night all.

Hi All!

Well purees still stink. Can’t find much that tastes nice in a puree form. Somehow I got a cold, glad I’m off work to rest. Went to my PCP surgery follow-up yesterday and all is well. Next week I go see Doc Who for my one month post-op. Holly cow one month has gone by fast.

I hope you are all doing well!

Good Morning Team,

I'm looking forward to my call from Robin this morning. Maybe soft foods are in my future! Tomorrow I'm seeing Dr. Baggs. It's a little earlier than one month, but that's what they scheduled for me. Dr. Baggs told me that I don't need to see my PCP for followup until I have other reasons to go see her. I guess throwing out all my medications means she doesn't need to monitor me.

I too am so freakin sick of pureed foods. Nothing tastes good.

I'm still jealous of John's weightloss! :thumbup:

John and Tamra, I hope you get over your colds soon.

CoCo, I was so sad to read about your arm wound. Are you ready for tomorrow? :ohmy:

How's everyone else?

*waving hello to everyone*

Hey Hey! Ok.. My scale is off ;( but not by much so I got a couple more to go. But I'm pretty positive as long as I'm consistent in my eating habits and workout... this is gonna happen.. I'm soo excited! and Scared.. haha.. ok ladies jus wanted to drop in and give ya'll an update~

Good morning! Have a great day! Just checking in!

Hi All, I just got back from my psych apt. It went well and I passed lol! I'm weighing in at 230.5 @ the Kaiser scale!!!!!! 5.5 lbs to meet goal..... I am gona work really hard the next two weeks so lets see if I can get an April date :blushing:

Morning everyone!

Hi Lee! Cold is lingering but I am alive.

I got a call today, I have an interview Tuesday in Pleasanton...WHOOOO HOOO!!! Its for a company I worked very close with at Longs in Walnut Creek...I CANT WAIT!!! :blushing: Wish me luck! Wish I was going tomorrow!!

Todays food isnt that great

Breakfast: 1 grande skinny latte and a cinnamon roll

lunch: 1 porkchop with couple pita chips / hummus

dinner: ???