Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey where's everybody??? By the time I finished reading all the post you all signed off.

I had an ok day.....I did good all day until one of the Doc's came in with a bucket of Cookies and I had too many to count. ugh!! they were the small ones but still.

So tomorrow is another day. I'll start over.

I plan to walk all 3 days of my long weekend.

Pat the 20th weekend is a good one for me....

Sounds like everyone is doing good.

ok bye

Awh man I got here and no one is left! ;( boo!

John your a crackup!!

OKAY OKAY! I am CRAVING CHEESE!! I want to cut a piece off my cheddar block and eat it upppp!! *sigh* Do I have to wait till Stage 4?

Breakfast: 1/2 cup black bean soup

Lunch: Wendy's baked potato

Dinner: 1/2 cup pureed roast. I had it in the crockpot then used the water/seasons to puree it, was super good!!

All 64 oz of Water, 30 mins on treadmill.

Weird tho, when I walk, I feel my band? Like my tummy is tight when I walk...I dunno...

I did a very small amount this morning on my black bean Soup, but I want to bite a piece! grrr!

Good evening all...

Lee, so i was at the DMV on tuesday morning and let me tell you, my tummy started to rumble and as soon as I got home it was good I had taken the day off. So the closer to 10 you take it will help since you can get the afternoon off. It took me about 2 hours too for it to kick in but I was in the potty all day after that. good Luck with that... 6 more days!!! YAY..... Im so excited for you and John!! Elaine (the lady who sat next to me in class) has been keeping in touch with me too so thats been cool, she is going to try to come to the point west group at the end of the month..

Pat, the 20th works for me too. I will totally be there...!! YAY Im so glad your band is workin like it should how exciting is that.

ok Candra seriously im going to call my band rocky LOVE IT!!! I can honestly feel when im full already, I ate a 1/2 a popsicle and that was ENOUGH!!!

Im excited to eat some cream of wheat and pudding in the AM YAY lol.. I feel like I need something sweet... mmmm.

GO MO ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!! GO MO!!! YOU ROCK!!!! Your going to be at goal in no time!!!

riley where the heck are you lady????

heather, you start the challenge on Monday right? are you ready?? How are you doin???

Im putting some pics of my incisions. they dont look too bad!!

Well im off to bedyby!! im tired. Did a lot of walking today, gunna try and run some erronds in the am with mi momma, before miss donna comes to visit... YAY Good night all!!

Oh btw Pat MoM didn't do anything to be until the next morning I went once when I woke up before going in and that was it. I think everyone reacts different.

Mo congrads on the loss!!!!!!!!!

Oops I ment Lee sorry!!

Thanks Tamra and Nicole for the the weightloss whoorah!!! I so need the encouragement. Some days....I'm off and appreciate the comments...

Jes, I plan to get a few good workouts in this 3 day weekend. I feel so sluggish. With the illness that has swept through my household, I have not exercised at all. I plan to hit the treadmill tomorrow and Saturday and the gym on Sunday morning for a step class.

Nicole-Way to go on the walking but be sure to take it easy and get lots of rest. You just had major surgery. You too will be in Onederland soon. Soon we will not be able to share clothes...I'll have to fight you for them.

3/20 works for me too!!!

Good evening everyone.

Mo: I can eat a 6 inch subway but ya toasted and I eat slow. I throw away the bread at the end so I don't really eat it all. But yea I can. When I have good restriction I could eat three inches or less. Six inches and I am full. Before surgery it was a footlong. BUt when I have restriction I don't go to subway cause I hate to pay for anything and only take a few bites.

I am ok with the band right now cause I have just accepted I can't have fills for a few months. I am just doing my thing and I will call them later. I am taking a break. I figured whatever ya know.........I have to much going on to focus to much on the band. I still get irratated when I think about it to much. But I will just enjoy having some freedom for now cause in a few months I won't. And I would rather die than get another unfill.........so this is it for me with freedom after this am NOT letting anyone take me fill!! So I am in whatever mode and just trying to eat good and drink enough Water. Speaking of which..............I am not getting weekly calls and I am not checking in and that helps my attitude.

Ok well I check in with ya all!! I am just trying to have a better attitude about this band and work and life in general. OH and did I mention I upped my celexa dose??? LOL :-) Helps a bit........

Good Morning Ladies!

ok my DIM SUM DILLEMA..

I actually did good considering all the carbs it all had.

I had one small shrimp dimsum

2 pcs of small asparagus

1/4 cup or probably less of Tofu with chicken

for dinner I had 1 small piece of chicken breast baked and half a banana

I've been drinking ALOT OF Water and I notice that really helps alot..:scared2:

Tonight might be a lil difficult, one of my friends in the military is here for the long weekend and they wanna go out to dinner.. Where ever we go.. i'm stickin with a Soup or salad... its just the ALCOHOL part.. I like drinking with friends.. but I feel like i'm on a good roll I don't wanna mess it up.. but in the same token.. I wanna have a drink or 2.. uggh.. We'll see.. I think I might have 1 hard drink.

Anyways... HAPPY FRIDAY!! YAY!! LONG WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!

Morning everyone!

Analynn - If you HAVE to drink, just have one! or do diet coke and rum, thats low carb, I did those on Atkins. Sorry your hitting these challanges but you will be ok!

My scale FINALLY moved today, told me 236.4 this morning...hopefully it's correct. Thats from 1 day of no cheating, and walking :scared2: I am so not slipping up anymore, I like to see a loss in the AM.

Off to eat my black bean soup!

Howdy ladies!

The party at work was too much. I think it was a lesson in saying "No". I was going crazy since I didn't get home until 8:30 the night before and still had food prep, then I get to work and people complained that we were having snack stuff, but no real meal. Well- No one brought anything! Jeez. I wanted to smack a few people... But everyone kept coming up to me and saying "Oh, when's the potluck" I'd tell them 2, cake at 3. And then I'd get a "Oh, then I need to go buy lunch". I'm so done with the party planning committee. DONE!

Lucky for me and everyone who works with me, we have a 4 day weekend. It's funny, I was hoping this would be the weekend we could move into our house... Maybe we can be in the house by Easter? Memorial Day? jeez.

I'm thinking I should go take a walk around the park and feed some ducks. I have some bread left over from the spinach dip and the ducks could use it more than I could! I'm also trying to decide which class I should take at the gym today- Zumba, Cycle or Cardio Kickboxing.

Oh, and the challenge starts tomorrow. I just found out last night that I have to be there from 8-10 Sat morning for weigh-in and the first workout. Glad someone finally told me! I was told 2 1/2 weeks ago (when I signed up) that the trainer would be calling me "in a few days" I still haven't heard from him. I hope that's not a sign of things to come.

Anyway- I'm thinking I should pop by Kaiser and get a weight check and get myself walking today! Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Hello Everyone!

Wishing you all a really fun weekend!

John, I just email Dr. Park because Dr. Baggs is still away. She wrote back and said that now Dr. Fisher is assisting. I have now made my rounds through every WLSurgeon at Kaiser. I wonder which of us will get to go first? :thumbdown: Did you say Dr. Baggs is assisting on yours?

Heather - way to go girl! I am sorry that people gave you a bad time, but like you said it was a good lesson learned. I am excited for you for your challenge. Please fill us in each day on what you have to do. Walking with the ducks is good.

CoCo - you sound like you are doin' great. Walking really really help. It must be nice to have your Mom there too. My husband has been great and my sister that lives up north - checking on me and being encouraging. My other sister from New Mexico just arrived on Wed. and another sister from New York is coming next week. It is nice to be the center of attention (see Candra - I'm practicing that ITS ALL ABOUT ME!)

Mo - thanks for the shout out. I'm proud of you that with all the stress you have hung in and as you always say, tomorrow is a new day!

I am having a tired day. I walked 10,888 steps yesterday, so I guess that is why I feel more tired today. I also ate a smaller amount since my chest was so tight/hurt for so long last night. I had 1/4 c LF cottage cheese for Breakfast and plan to have egg salad for lunch in a little bit - als 1/4 c.

Lee and John -its getting closer- thinking good thoughts for both of you!

OK so Jes and Nicolie have said March 20th for the wetlands and lunch in Petaluma work - so lets hear from whoever else is in.

Pat ~ March 20th works for me!

Doing good today, did some couch shopping since I threw mine away a few weeks ago lol. Cheapest sectional I could find was $544 delivered. Jeez!

Breakfast: 1/2 cup black bean Soup with some cheese sprinkled on

Lunch: Alittle over 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, I kept grabbing extra bites out the pan lol but now im full!!!!!!

Happy long weekend everyone!