Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hi Ladies! Ok yes.. can I please have the exact location and time we're all meeting on Saturday? (Can someone PM it to me) I'm soo excited.. I need to see you ladies.. I sooo need to get back on track..i've been working out but the eating habits are.. uggh.. not so good... so.. today I start my liquid shake and low carb diet...

ok whats this about Dancing and gay bar?? !!! I wanna go!!!

Directions to the walk on Saturday……..

Take I-80 W 51.9 mi

Take the I-780 exit toward I-680/Benicia/Martinez 0.1 mi

Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Curtola Pkwy/Vallejo and merge onto Curtola Pkwy 1.5 mi

Make a left into the parking lot of the Boat Launch/Brinkmans Marine Inc

Meet in the parking lot of the boat launch at 1pm.

Also, if anyone is not up to the whole walk there are benches all along the way if you want to stop and wait for us on the return trip.

This is so exciting, can't wait!

WHOO HOOO!! I;m up forthat walk I just got back from my ZUMBA class at 24hr it ROCKS!! I so worked out today lots of fun.

Pat- I eat yams are they the same as sweet potatoes? but I love them I'd rather have yams then sweet potatoes.

Tina- I know I am so excited I feel like I'm nesting I want to organize my whole house and tie up loose ends b4 surgery..weird huh,

Cant wait for saturday!! Pam-who are we riding with? Heather or Canolie? you know I'm trying to talk my friend (remeber the one I mentioned that doesnt have a support group to go on saturday ..can she ride with?

Chris - I so love the name "Dexter"! Can't wait to hear bout the ultrasound and AMAZED at the 5lb weight gain - Seriously, I can do that in a blink of an eye!

Heather... I so hear you on the snacking. I had a handful of peanuts last night - grrr! It's Hawaii time already - how exciting!

Riley - I wish I could jog a mile - I still can't get past week 3 of my C25K! Oh, and, yes - it is the little things - I way past due for all that stuff too. Really want to find a cute, short haircut - little discouragement from the hubby on that note though.

Pat - I LOVE sweet potatoes - I like to Microwave em with a little butter and sprinkle them with cinnamon. YUMMO!

Sweet T - have fun in LA - are you driving or flying?

Ok, Maria - I need to know what ZUMBA is LOL.

Jewel - you have a frap today???

Canrda- it's a dance excersise class at 24 hr we dance to a lot of cumbias, we did some bollywood dances and MJ thriller very cool !! our instructor Glow is so (that's her name) awesome! she raffled off some perfumes today I won one "Angel" not sure of the smell though. my cousin won the Juicy Couture (lucky thing) If any of you area member you need to check out the class very fun.

I'm a member but I haven't seen the inside of my gym in forever! Last time I was there they didn't have that so I'm gonna pop in today and check! Thanks for the tip

hey all!!! I was in a funk this weekend but I am out of it now and back in the zone... I am debating on which way to go as far as my diet, I have been doin th 1200 cal thing but I am going to look at Atkins IDK I will figure it out. Anyways, cant wait to see everyone Sat!!

Pam & Maria, I was thinking meet in WEst Sac I work there so we can meet at my office and park one of the cars. ITs off of Jefferson BLvd

1112 Jefferson Blvd.

we can meet there at 11:30 sound good?

Ah my gym has zumba it is fun stuff. I also go to the glow aerobics and hip hop classes..............I just joined again yesterday and trying to find a class that fits my work schedule. The gym closest to work doesn't have any classes after 10am..............I might try to find a class after worker closer to home.

My daughter likes the hip hop classes so I might try to find another one that she can do with me.............

Hi all just checking in - Been real good since Thursday and am down about 6 lbs so far...whoo hooo...

and then it happened.....

Mothers Cookies, pink and whites...LOL popped about 10 of those lil suckers...and man did I feel sick to my tummy after!!!!! learned my lesson there!!

Anyways, 3 more days till my phone call with unemployment, yay!

But on a side note, Bank of the West corp. office in Walnut Creek (where I worked when I was like 17) is hiring. I sent my resume for an Admin. position and they called me RIGHT AWAY!! loved my resume, and will call me this week to set something up. It's a pay cut, but hey it's no commute, paid holidays and benefits! whoo hoo!!

Hi all just checking in - Been real good since Thursday and am down about 6 lbs so far...whoo hooo...

and then it happened.....

Mothers Cookies, pink and whites...LOL popped about 10 of those lil suckers...and man did I feel sick to my tummy after!!!!! learned my lesson there!!

Anyways, 3 more days till my phone call with unemployment, yay!

But on a side note, Bank of the West corp. office in Walnut Creek (where I worked when I was like 17) is hiring. I sent my resume for an Admin. position and they called me RIGHT AWAY!! loved my resume, and will call me this week to set something up. It's a pay cut, but hey it's no commute, paid holidays and benefits! whoo hoo!!

:) wooo hooo!! you go girl! one door closes another ALWAYS opens! :tongue2: hey are you comming this Saturday?

Sure, if my daughter doesn't have a play date! What time? I can always txt Candra that morning and get the details. I could use a good walk.

I have a 24 hr fitness membership, they have zumba there too, but what is it exactly?? I hit the treadmill the other day and man it felt GOOD I was craving to do it the next morning!

Hey, it's super quiet today! Where is everyone???

Im just here to say I HATE CHEVYS.

end of rant.