Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Candra and all- I spoke to Sarah yesterday and I have my appt with Liz on Monday in Vacaville. I am excited!! any tips you can give me b4 I meet with her on Monday? I plan to study Chapter 10 and do the quiz. Oh boy it sounds like I'll be on the October surgery schedule. I am freakin out!! I have been having many good and bad thoughts about everything but I know this is something that will change my life temporarily and permanently if that makes any sense.

I cant wait to go to the meeting I will only be able to go for an hour; my son has a game that day. but I want to finally meet everyone.

Tina- I pray that everything works out for you on your job and have a safe trip today.

Jes and Candra- Wow, less than a week!! Excited I bet. You both will also be in my prayers. Everything will turn out just fine.

Heather- you lost 60lbs!!! You are a superstar!!

Christine- Cant wait to hear more about your pregnancy in the upcoming months. What a perfect time to be pregnant..fall and the holidays.

TTYL-- I am taking my son to see 9 today he goes back to school on Monday so I figure this would be a nice ending to his break.

Maria

Hello my friends, happy Friday! Tina I am SO going to miss you! I will see you at our fill on the 24th tho - remember we are going to walk upo the hill across the street so get there early!!!

Can you believe it, I am actually down a lb. today . . . . I love my Mirena for keeping MOST of my TOMs away!! I have been working really hard tho, I have the Lake Tahoe Marathon on the 25th-26th so have to stay in shape - doing 8 to 10 miles a day now

good morning all....I just had to share this.

I went online to check my co-pay for the surgery and it's $15 whoo hoo! this is the kicker, if I have a transgender operation there is no co-pay ($0)...go figure!

ok I have an appt with HR today to turn in my paperwork for my LOA. Leaving work early, hubby is taking me out for pizza and beer.

hahahahaha hee hee hee ROF right now Jes!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I am taking off the weekend and no internet access.......my sister lives out in the canyon so I am checking out this weekend!!

Riley I have to drop off my daughter at 7:30 than I head to Pinole. Depends on traffic. After that I plan to start going to vacaville.............

So no layoff but definetely a transfer. I just hope it is a transfer that I can work with. If I get nights or weekends I will have to quit.......being a single mom I can't do either of those. So still in limbo but I am gonna wait and see what happens! Who knows........

Jes and Candra. MOnday and Wednesday!!! Exciting!!

I am feeling a little jelouse of the relationship most of you seem to have with your Doctors lol My surgeon was very very good just not a warm and fuzzy sort. Not a talker. Oh well we got the job done and I'm happy with the surgery. Desperate I would love to come but sadly I'm about 2 hrs away. When are the support groups again?

Have a good trip Tina!

John you are too funny - I don't think it's based on what we search for because there is always something there - I thougt it was MoniqueD so I was gonna roll by & chat but this guy must have been extremely high when he was posting LOL. Bet i got a dress you can have for work :laugh: So we know you can't post from work so we'll hear from you later

Emily, don't be jealous of my relationship with Doc Fisher - he's not a talkative/joking type a guy that I can tell. but I guess i prefer it that way - don't really wanna be cozy with a man thats about to see ALL of me naked - stictly professional is more comfy for me.

Riley riley riley - you are the exercise super queen. You'll do great in the marathon.

Jes, while a free transgender operation does sound tempting I think we manage the $15 bucks for you if you need help LMAO. I can't call till 1:30 to find out my surgery time.

Maria - I too am freaking out but, again, think how cute we'll be in our "summer" wear next year. Al Fresco here I come. gotta have a little refresher course with The Doc

about what an acceptable scar is.

Good Morning Donna!

Hey Christine - have you done a YouTube update lately? Oh, and The Doc made me lose 30lbs. 24/25 would've been 10% for me. Tina is the lucky one who only had to lose 12lbs

Good morn lovely ladies, and John too! No dress for you!

Candra...will await for you to let us know...what time do you 'report for da banding' chick?

Maria, pls let us know how Monday goes, also, a few ladies might walk prior to the support group on the 26th, so if you only have an hour, can u come earlier? Maybe we should do Breakfast too before the meeting? lol

Tina...thinking bout u...CPS was in the Bee this morn.

Riley woman, you go girl, wish I could do that 5K, but I realized that the higher climate, is something to work for!

Nicole, where are u hon, feelin better?

Emily, so glad u joined us, would be great to meet up sometime in SSF, if it would work out sometime! But for now, we do have a blast and truly support one another in here!

Jes...have a fun evenin...just know life is about to change for the better...even hubby will enjoy less of u! hehehe By the way are u off on Tuesday? Will u and C be walking the bridge this weekend? Maybe Sunday eve???

Shout out to all our ladies...Reggie, Christine, Candi, Tamra, LaChica, Pam, Heather who is rockin the wght loss! :laugh:

Hi girls, how is everyone, me and auds are laying in the bedroom with the humidifier going..:laugh: I am getting better.. i think. My tom started, how weired 2 months in a row now, mirena kept it away for soo long.... My husband is now full blown sick. I would not be able to go to work with this bug, its horrible. I do give him props for that.

I posted a new picture on Facebook and myspace, me in a black dress:) Yeah i go to stores to try on clothes now, just dont buy lol:) Kinda fun... Ill post a pick here. I am 16 from goal, and drinking hot cocoa like crazy.. it feels soo good going down and tastes soo good. Oh well.. im gonna get back on the lindora diet once i feel better.

How is everyone doing???

When are we gonna do anohter lunch?

Hey Ladies... Ok got some good news .. and... not so bad news...

I met with my Dr. today.. she's Awesome! just like Jes said.. straight and to the point. So I was kinda 50/50 on the Lapband and the RYGB.. so me and her discussed over the pros and cons.. so I've decided not to get the lap, but the RYGB.

She told me I have to lose 13 more lbs and more than likely I'm looking at surgery time either at the end of October- begining of November. I'm not sure if I should stay on this forum since i'm not doing the lapband.. but yeah.. sorry ladies.. I'm here with you by spirit but not by band... :laugh:

Nicole hunny glad you are feeling better! How is that sweet Auds? Pretty darned hot there for that baby I'm sure . . . .

La Chica, we TOTALLY support you making the right decision, and will totally support you all through the process! I am sure that Dr. Park went over why RNY is best for you, and I believe you've said you have diabetes . . . . well, RNY cures diabetes, so if it's 50/50 that's probably the best choice for your particular prese It's an endocrine surgery, while lap-band is not. So for you it makes sense! We're here for you either way. And as Liz says, it's only different for the first year . . . . we need support for the rest of our lives!

Got news!!!

CANDRA HAS TO BE THERE AT 6:30 AM ON MONDAY!!!!!!!

She is the first surgery of the day! So, who wants to all get together sometime this weekend to Celebrate? ? Otherwise i wont see my candra or jess for probably 2-3 weeks.. anyone game?

YAY, 6:30 am on Monday was my time and day too! WOO-HOO that's a good sign Candra babe!

Sorry I can't fit in one single more thing this weekend, I am go-go-go!!