Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

ok Ladies its time for me!!! i'm headed back to Vallejo now... I'm soo excited!! and Tamra I'm gonna do everything jus like you! As soon as i'm outta there I'm calling my doctor and sending him an email!!! have a wonderful Weekend if I don'

t get to chat with you sooner!!

I asked baggs if it could be my diet and i mentioned my iud, i think hes personally concerned that ill get it out since it is a side effect.. and then end up pregnant. I did just have surgery 4 months ago..

Im gonna try the Shampoo and conditioner for the horses:D

ok Ladies its time for me!!! i'm headed back to Vallejo now... I'm soo excited!! and Tamra I'm gonna do everything jus like you! As soon as i'm outta there I'm calling my doctor and sending him an email!!! have a wonderful Weekend if I don'

t get to chat with you sooner!!

Have fun!!! It's boring. LOL well it was for me because I had found this site and learned so much!!

You know whats funny, during orientation Liz asked why no more gum...NO ONE ANSWERED so I yelled out the answer, then she asked something else cant remember and I yelled the answer again, she looked at me and says man have you been here before? :thumbup:

Edited by tamra.
i cant spell gum

Yea Dr. Baggs is quick. I like that about him. I knew yesterday that he would work with me cause he always is so quick about getting back. He had a class yesterday afternoon so he didn't get my mail until I was laying on the table getting ready for my unfill.............LOL. I was like oh by the way disregard my email last night and he was like oh I am reading it right now.............he said he would have gotten back earlier but he had a class that day!!

I like that he is so on top of things.

Nicole I have seen that Shampoo.......hmm I thought in the Shampoo section but not sure............LaChica is probably right!! I heard it makes your hair really shiny.....

I have a Migraine today and really light headed. From not eating much since Monday night?? Not sure why but remind me again what I can take?? Not asprin I know............ Gotta find my binder......

I accidently got caffiene. I asked for a skinny vanilla latte than realized I forgot decaf...........I drank it since I need to keep liquids down and need something in my stomach. But would that give me a headache?? I haven't have caffiene in ...........4 months today.

Today is my 4 month bandaversary!!! I just realized that!!

We went and saw Time Travelor and it wasn't worth the money. NOthing like the Notebook. Come on people that is how it was advertised

Edited by swrktp

La Chica have fun!! It will fly by. I have good memories of going through the process.................it was a good experience for me and it felt good to be one of the 10-20% who made it. Richmond is really nice the people who get in there and stick to the program and make it work!! They were so supportive and that helped me keep moving forward..........

That and my girls online!! At that time it was just Riley, Nicole, Chris and me!! But I have loved all the support from everyone.

YOu feel like your doing something wonderful the way the treat you!!

All the Doctors are good at Richmond. I like Dr. Baggs cause he is my doctor and he totally destressed the process for me. I feel comfortable with him and I like that I can get in contact with him ............I totally knew the last week that I was gonna be fine cause I knew he would make sure he was available or in contact with me.............I just trust him I guess!! I don't know about the other doctors!!

yes caffine can cause a headache!!

I wanted to see the movie!! booo!! but have you read the book?

Yea still battling a headache but out doing yardwork!! Want to have everything done before MOnday. I probably won't have vacation until December now and things get busy........well hopefull I will still have a job to take vacation from in December!!

Well I am kinda tired of liquids and I am eyeing that watermelon on my counter............I am getting tired of clear liquids!! I am really hungry today.............I want some..........protien I guess!! LOL. Something that sticks!! What is a clear liquid protien!!! LOL.

Go Sweet 'T'...it's yo BDay! Yeahhh!

Go Tamra...get those answers out there! Good job!

When researching before surgery, I looked and read and asked, and so glad I did, knew what to pray for, ask for and be ready for. Way to get in there!

LaChica...one of first rules...come back and tell us how it went! hehehe Have u ever done online cking for appts? It so helped/s me with going to SSF, to make sure.

It is a warmin up, and I working on the water...

Hey Nicole, call me bout tomorrow when can! :thumbup:

Thanks Donna. I just realized yesterday was my 4 month bandaversary but I will take the partying today...............

Dr. Baggs emailed me and said with the swelling I might still have good restriction with 4cc's. He said at LEAST two weeks for a fill but I guess it could be up to a month..........he said this has happened to other patients or I think Robin told me I was not the first one and not to stress it!!

Donna I am gonna try to bring that thing from Robin tomorrow so you can look it over before group.............

Yea Dr. Baggs is quick. I like that about him. I knew yesterday that he would work with me cause he always is so quick about getting back. He had a class yesterday afternoon so he didn't get my mail until I was laying on the table getting ready for my unfill.............LOL. I was like oh by the way disregard my email last night and he was like oh I am reading it right now.............he said he would have gotten back earlier but he had a class that day!!

I like that he is so on top of things.

Nicole I have seen that Shampoo.......hmm I thought in the Shampoo section but not sure............LaChica is probably right!! I heard it makes your hair really shiny.....

I have a Migraine today and really light headed. From not eating much since Monday night?? Not sure why but remind me again what I can take?? Not asprin I know............ Gotta find my binder......

I accidently got caffiene. I asked for a skinny vanilla latte than realized I forgot decaf...........I drank it since I need to keep liquids down and need something in my stomach. But would that give me a headache?? I haven't have caffiene in ...........4 months today.

Today is my 4 month bandaversary!!! I just realized that!!

We went and saw Time Travelor and it wasn't worth the money. NOthing like the Notebook. Come on people that is how it was advertised

I know this one! Tylenol Liz and I had a "discussion" on it Monday.:thumbup:

Oh thanks Jes and I still have liquid tylenol from post op!! Gonna take some now..............

Tamra I drank almost a six pack of diet coke a day!!! So I thought I should be immune to caffiene!! LOL. But I drank my last one the night before surgury........bad girl I know but Chris encouraged me to indulge one last time!! NOt that I needed much encouragement!! It has been four months since I last touched the legal stimulant!! ( I am an AOD counselor and in grad school they use to bug us about not drinking caffiene cause you know it is a stimulant whether is is legal or not)

Edited by swrktp

The Shampoo is white and has a long horse tail on it..........maybe says horse tail and mane shampoo or something...........really tall/fat(opps bad word) bottle.....

Ok talked to Kelly today. I am going back to see Dr. Baggs on September 3, 2009. Three weeks out. He will be gone on vacation in August and his schedule is really full I guess.....not doubt. Good thing I called or it would have been a really long wait!!

So I am good with that 21 days to get it all figured out. I also will get a one on one with Robin which actually I am looking forward to this time. I like the group fills but I like seeing Robin alone once in awhile to you more information that when you see her alone...........so I am gonna make sure I am logging everyday since I will need to bring a food log next time. But again I NEED to log just in case I have to battle head hunger again...........

Than I HOPE to get into the group fill on the 24th with Riley if someone drops out!! I think that group is pretty full right now!! But it is 4 weeks out from the 3rd.............

Glad I got an appointment before they are all booked for September!! I am going back to Richmond this time!!