Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Reggie- Yummo lady! that all sounds so good. please PM with any misc items that you might need and maybe forgot to get if you dont mind I'll bring something just dont know what. but I know one thing I'll be bringing, my appetite with that menu :(

Hahaha Maria, you are funny, by all means bring the appetite on! You are welcome to bring anything you'd like but no need to :thumbup:.

Riley, I'm glad that you're going to make it. I am too excited to have us all together. The only entertainment I have is food and music, so if anyone has any suggestions please bring it on. :thumbup:

Reggie maybe we are entertainment enough, LOL! I have no idea what I am bringing yet.

So what is this with airplanes. I am going to Portland on 9/11 for the weekend. I am sorta wondering if I get a fill before it is will be to tight after the plane ride.............anyone ride a plane after the band!! I would hate to get to Portland and suddenly get to tight!!

Tina I am flying to Portland next weekend, it should be at my max fill "take" by then so I will let you know!!

A weave sounds good to me:)

I looked into the stuff im gonna try to get it at wally or longs today or tomorrow.. I found it online but its as much for shipping as it is for the Shampoo and conditioner! My gosh.

So what are everyones plans today??

A weave sounds good to me:)

I looked into the stuff im gonna try to get it at wally or longs today or tomorrow.. I found it online but its as much for shipping as it is for the Shampoo and conditioner! My gosh.

So what are everyones plans today??

If you have a Walmart near you.. it cheaper!! oh.. and I believe they keep it in the pet isle.

I'm frustrated because kaiser SSF just called to confirm an appt for this monday.. I asked if this was for the same thing that I'm going to today in Vallejo.. the advice person on the phone cannot tell so now i've been on hold for the past 10 minutes with kaiser SSF.. :( I talked to the advice briefly and she said that no other kaiser does this surgery but SSF.. I told her is her info updated? I know a group of ladies that had this done in Richmond... uggh.. now i'm gettin frustrated..:thumbup:

I'm here Nicole! hanging out at work, my boss is off today so we will say I am working slowwwww...

So I may have to cheat this weekend. Cheesecake factory came out with a RED VELVET CAKE one! I loveeeeee red velvet...LOL...so slap my hand I plan to go grab a piece to go sometime!

Analynn what happened?

I'm here Nicole! hanging out at work, my boss is off today so we will say I am working slowwwww...

So I may have to cheat this weekend. Cheesecake factory came out with a RED VELVET CAKE one! I loveeeeee red velvet...LOL...so slap my hand I plan to go grab a piece to go sometime!

Analynn what happened?

Huh? I just totally forgot.. All i read was "REDVELVET CAKE"... omg:w00t:.. that is sooooooo gooood... :thumbup:

I hung up with Kaiser SSF.. i'm just gonna talk to the Vallejo group tonight and see whats up. I think they booked me twice for the same thing!

It sounds like that is for the orientation on monday.. i could be wrong. Did they tell you what time and for how long?

Where is your appt tonight?

OH btw everyone mike has an interview with intel at 2-5 so think good thoughts between that time:D

They probably did!! is your class soon? I did mine @ vallejo also, even tho I am in Concord- it was the soonest one I found...I seriously called everyone...Oakland, Walnut Creek (Shadelads and Normal), and Vallejo.....if I would have stuck with Walnut Creek I would JUST be doing the info class next week......I have already been there, Orientation, and on my diet within 2 months! :thumbup: be agressive like me! LOL

I doubt its Orientation because after the info class, you have to call your Dr, ask to send your referral over there, takes them about 24 hrs, then Richmond calls about 7 days later! I think it's all new...

Mine was like this Analynn:

July 10th Friday - class at Vallejo...called KP the MIN i stepped out at 5 pm and sent a message to my Dr to send the referral to Richmond

July 13th Monday - It was sent to FREMONT! NO? I had it moved to Richmond that day. about 7 days later they called me.

July 28th - Richmond Orientation

July 29th - Met w/ Dr Fisher, got my loss goal.

Been dieting since :thumbup:

well for those of you who wanna know how fast baggs is.. i heard back:

We see Hair loss in any of our bariatric patients with significant weight loss.

You certainly qualify. It is part of the body's response to stress.

The hair loss will slow down and eventually stop about 3 months after the weight loss slows down and stops.

This may take another few months but it will get better.

Dr. Baggs

I dont think he understands my hair loss started when i was pregnant... oh well ill try the main stuff.. and if i see it still happening hopefully my pcp will be off her maternity leave.

HI All - feeling a little better - headache still lurking in the background so I'm gonna get off the computer - hurts my eyes and i want this so so gone by tomorrow morning!

Jes I PM'd you back - sounds good to me

Riley - I'm gonna PM you my cell so call me if there are any changes.

Tamra you NEED to come!

Lachica - sorry you won't be there! but I'll PM you my number too since we are both in the V!

well for those of you who wanna know how fast baggs is.. i heard back:

We see Hair loss in any of our bariatric patients with significant weight loss.

You certainly qualify. It is part of the body's response to stress.

The hair loss will slow down and eventually stop about 3 months after the weight loss slows down and stops.

This may take another few months but it will get better.

Dr. Baggs

I dont think he understands my hair loss started when i was pregnant... oh well ill try the main stuff.. and if i see it still happening hopefully my pcp will be off her maternity leave.

Why don't you call the advice nurse of your PCP? she may be able to get someone to refer you to dermatology. This is just me but if I had that much hair loss I would have them on speed dial. It could be something you are missing in your diet but dermatology could send you in the right direction.