Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Good Morning Ladies.

My daughter has some serious issues, she wakes us up EARLIER AND EARLIER. What the hey. Its funny though i heard her start cryin around 6:15.. and 5 min later i hear her door SLAM open.... then here she comes...

Yeah pam something about it, maybe the very low self esteem these ladies have, or that he is such a non attractive dude.. i am thinking of writing the show telling them to get 1. real women on this show... and 2. nice lookin guys.

Good morning ladies :-)

Nicole I have seriouser issues than Auds, I wake up at 5:15 a.m.! I don't slam open the door though, LOL

Pam hey whatcha doing at work so early!?! Not even 7 yet girl! I'm running late today since I made Soup in the crockpot before I left this morning - and walked to Safeway twice for groceries, forgot some stuff the first time! But I'm here now! And have a couple more miles 2 do b4 10 . . .

Edited by riley4183

I was going to go for my run this am, but lately the last 2 days i feel very run down... weird i know. Oh well, maybe when this monster goes to sleep ill go take a nap..

Riley you can have her, sounds like ur sleep schedule is more alike to hers then mine lol.

Oh thanks Nicole, she's real cute & all but I'm DONE with babies! Go for a brisk walk anyways; it will revive your energy :-)

Good morning ladies,

Came to work and was greated with drama, so now my mood is foul as heck - I am sitting here with my ipod on and not paying attention to anyone!!

have a good weds!!

LOL brisk with a baby is no such thing. Its ok ill wait till tonight.. I haven't been so exhausted all the time in a long time.

Plus its already in the 80s here. the thing says 79.. Id rather walk at 90 when the sun goes down then 79 with the sun glaring on me.. i know im a weirdo.. i do need to catch up on my C25k... I lost motivation when i hurt myself again..

Hey ladies! I was in the chat last night and met this great lady, her name had Cars in it thats all i remember, lol. But her orientation is the end of this month. For kaiser fremont. So keep your eye out for her, i told her to come on here:D

GO TAMRA! between you and Heather, fat cells don't stand a chance hahaha. Proud of you!

Heather you are an inspiration! You sure do aim for the stars. You will be be ready by the end of the year, I know it!

Jes, we can carpool - my hubby isn't coming with, is yours? Saturday is the day he's with his son. Let me know the name of that cream so I can get on it ASAP - my tummy is so so white LOL

Riley, I listen to the CD/download - I love that womans voice. I would really appreciate it if I could wake up from surgery in the "green Zone" What are my chances of that LOL. I already have the skin apron. Hope to get that removed one day but my biggest problem is my inner thighs - that's where I've always carried alot of my weight.

Pammie - Car insurance should NEVER be about the cost. It should ALWAYS be about the coverages. You really need to look at the exclusions! Like my girl who's husband ran into the house they were renting. Even though they have property damage coverage Geico has a rental property exclusion so they won't cover it - Farmers and Travelers WOULD"VE covered it.

Very Important insurance lesson ladies - always look at your exclusions on every policy!

Tamra where do you work???

In Richmond for a wholesale meat company.

www.richmondwholesale.com

Good 'Anchor Day' Morning Lovely Ladies!

Wow, gotta get that speed read class to stay caught up with our pages! But that is exactly what makes us, our fantastic group, communicating, caring and supportin us girls, better than our bras, hehehe! (Sorry guys & lbt guy Alex)

TAMRA - congrats on the weight loss, you go, breaking your own records, woohoo! I can understand the fear of death, I wasnt as much afraid of surgery, as I was, the anesthesia, and I was ready to chicken out, but so glad I did not! Enjoying so much more life now!

LACHICA - bring on the questions, so cool to help out others, from where most of us were, just in the past few months to a year! WOW, Candra is practically teaching us now! lol

Do you have a support person to go to class with? At least for your orientation, it really makes a difference. Also, I do hope you can switch to Richmond, these girls and the docs are great. I was banded in SSF, and have done well there, but the less travel for you would be perfect bein right there!

MARIA - Let us know how the weigh in went! We are here for you...getting you on deck for surgery!

HEATHER - wowowow, what an awesome story you are building, are you journaling, at least with pics, I wont recognize you on Sat!!!

PAM - Any rides in 6 Flags? How was trip?

GO JES, GO JES, girl congrats on Promotion! And your date! So wish I could visit you and Candra w/ surgery. Sayyy, SF Livesavers Ice Pops at Target worked well for me.

TINA - what rides? Live it like a teenager with Micaela!

NICOLE - any word? Are you feelin ok, takin care of you???

REGGIE - sooooo excited for SAT, Big group picture!!!

RILEY - yu so funny, are u coming?

GREEN ZONE - our 'sweet spot' at restriction! Here is a link..

Lapband.com - LAP-BAND® System Adjustments - Weight Loss Management

CANDRA honey, my sweet Italian sis...you are gonna do so well, you will pass even your own expectations!

Shout out to Candi, Christine, and our lurkers! :):blink:

Edited by roseyyyd1

Thanks for the link Donna! I am SO in the "green zone" now! YAY

I am going to try and go to Reggie's Saturday, is there anyone else from Sonoma or Marin wants to go & ride with me??

Good Morning Ladies~

ok so I emailed my doctor and questioned about the SSF and Richmond issue. I told him that I work in San Francisco but IT WOULD BE SOOO much easier for me to go to RICHMOND because its on my way home. He said he'll put me in for Richmond!! My best friend is my support person. She was suppose to come with me to class this Friday but a lil family emergency came up.. ok HAPPY HUMP day!!! I have Hula Practice tonight and I LOVE DANCING!! if any of you ladies are interested in Hula/Tahitian Dancing.. even for jus work out - let me know!!!

Hi Chica...is that where the 'La' comes in? That would be really cool to try sometime...ladies, who is up for a hula class? I have always wanted to try one, Wanna prepare for my 'future' trip to Hawaii! Yeah Chica, advocate for yourself...these gals have represented Richmond well!