Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good morning!!!

Tracyk what a day!! I have heard from customers what a HUGE problem that can be. Hope they got it solved and fixed!!!

Michelle, I know this is going to sound odd, but if the smell still persists, sprinkle some of your cat litter (unused of course!!) over the area, then let it sit for a couple of hours, overnight if you have the space for kids, then vacuum it up. The charcoal or whatever the ingredient is helps with the smell and soaking up anything missed!! I know it sounds weird, but it works!!

I hope you find some relief Pam!! By the way I still have my souvenir from Gruene!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haydee, did you get a bad storm there? Is that why the alarms went off?

We ended up getting a TON of rain yesterday, but no storms. They said we were going to get bad storms but we didn't.

Another slow day at work today. I have two clients and the one I only charge what he can pay. So I don't give him a price he usually gives me ten dollars. He is nice but has a lot of problems. My other customer is a blow dry. So no money for me this week!!! Glad I have my fill!!!!

Good morning to Judy, Bobster, Heather, Laura, MO, Terri, Tracyks, Suzie, Suziet, Jennifer, Gina, Denise, special hugs and morning to Kat!!!

Oh I read it. I was thinking, damn she just ruined her car.. then I thought, I can't let that happen! ACK. Not going to think about it :biggrin:

I hate our vending machines at work, you put money in, the item you want won't come out or is sold out but it didn't tell you.. but then it won't give you your money back, so you gotta buy something you don't want. It's pissin me off!

I have a love for astronaut ice cream.. ya'll ever had it? The space center down the road sells it, but it's like $4 a pack and 1 pack is a snack. I bought a 10-pack online, they are only 120 calorie each, so it's like a 100 calorie pack, except one of my favorite foods. Never thought it'd be so low calorie, yum yum. So I have been snacking on them all week.. I just re-ordered a 24-pack to keep in my office. They also have protein!

Today is employee meeting, they are serving pizza.. so I got a chicken salad from Cracker Barrell last night to bring in today. Had to get my blood drawn this morning, it's so hit and miss at those places around here. I went last week and there was a room full of people so I left. Today I go--I was only person there! Yay!

Hope you all have a better day today, we're past hump day!

Oh Jane reminded me of something I did for cat puke.. when she did lime green puke all over our white carpet when we were out of town.. I found something online, said to sprinkle salt on it, and then cover it with a damp paper towel, leave it for a couple of hours. it did work, the salt soaks it up. Litter sounds like it would work too, but salt didn't leave a kitty litter smell :/

Tracyk... I hit 170 once for a few hours and then jumped back up to 173 and then climbed back up to 185. If I can get to 170 this month, I'll be one happy camper. I really, really feel I'm at my sweet spot and in a good frame of mind. I just gave Ethan the last piece of chocolate that a friend gave me. I wasn't even tempted and that's feels so good. I know the band is working when I can get through the week I've had without so much as a taste of chocolate or any other naughty foods. I'm just concerned about the bobster. He ate the nachos and chips last night, came home and fixed Peanut Butter jelly and crackers and then was looking for something else to eat before he went to bed. He's been hitting the chocolate milk hard too. I mix it with whole milk for Ethan for a treat and I haven't had any. I used to have at least 1-2 glasses of it a day. It's lo fat, but certainly not lo calorie.

Well, enough about my eating. I'm sure it's boring.. just like the tuna salad and soy nuts.. lol

Oh I read it. I was thinking, damn she just ruined her car.. then I thought, I can't let that happen! ACK. Not going to think about it :biggrin:

I hate our vending machines at work, you put money in, the item you want won't come out or is sold out but it didn't tell you.. but then it won't give you your money back, so you gotta buy something you don't want. It's pissin me off!

I have a love for astronaut ice cream.. ya'll ever had it? The space center down the road sells it, but it's like $4 a pack and 1 pack is a snack. I bought a 10-pack online, they are only 120 calorie each, so it's like a 100 calorie pack, except one of my favorite foods. Never thought it'd be so low calorie, yum yum. So I have been snacking on them all week.. I just re-ordered a 24-pack to keep in my office. They also have protein!

Today is employee meeting, they are serving pizza.. so I got a chicken salad from Cracker Barrell last night to bring in today. Had to get my blood drawn this morning, it's so hit and miss at those places around here. I went last week and there was a room full of people so I left. Today I go--I was only person there! Yay!

Hope you all have a better day today, we're past hump day!

When I taught Kindergarten the theme for the letter O was Outer Space and I would always get the kids Astronaut Ice Cream for a treat. It's yummy stuff for sure.

Oh Judy, your Bobster reminds me of me... oh why oh why can't we just be pleasantly plump and society accept us lilke that??? LOL... I ask that question all the time...

Michelle - awesome puke story. Very vivid. Made me skip Breakfast, and thinking about skipping lunch. Please post more stuff like that more often. It will help with my weightloss!!!

Jane - yes, we had a very bad storm here night before last. Not much rain but very very high winds. It made one of the warehouse doors rattle so hard that it set off the sensor...

So so glad it's Thursday! Weekend is almost here... I've got nothing to do this weekend. So freeeeee!! Having breakfast with my sisters Saturday morning... Then can't wait to see where Juan is taking me Saturday night. I'm very torn about this holiday. On the one hand, I want to be practical. I mean why go out and spend money to show ourselves how much we love each other?? But on the other hand I am such a girly girl. My dad always spoiled us rotten on Valentine's day and now I kinda expect the flowers and the candy and the attention... There was one year that I told Juan to not get me anything and when he really didn't do anything I was so sad! So now he knows better, LOL...

Janie - it warms my heart to come on here and see all your exclamation points. Only then do I know all is right with the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back from taking Sis to the Gas Doc. Everything is ok but he wants a ulta sound of her belly and she needs a colonoscopy. Great, more running around for me to do in my spare time!!!!

I sent TracyKS a message on Facebook also. I haven't heard from her either.

Beautiful day here today. Hubby and I are taking doggie up to the Parkway here at 1pm for a walk and than back here for lunch. Than I have alot of paperwork to do for the Shrink Doc. He wants a daily food intake chart done. Yikes. Can I lie on it????????

Hey girls~

Well I am not going to the hospital today, at least not for awhile....Kinsey is sick. Poor baby is running a high fever....give her part of a chewable immodium and got the diarrhea stopped last night, but she is achy and feverish (102) and has slept all morning. I keep waking her up to give her sips of Water, so she doesn't dehydrate.

My folks are off getting their taxes done. So will maybe have them sit with her this afternoon, and go over to see Manda.

I have spoke with her, and there is not any change, waiting to see her Dr.'s to see what the plan is for discharging her. The thing is, the ear looks as bad as it did the day they admitted her....nothing has changed, other than the possible prognosis.

Will check in throughout the day.

Tracy--so good you caught the water draining when you did!!! I was in my dining room one day and heard a wierd noise in the laundry room, so I opened the door and got hit in the face with a massive spray of water! I closed the door in a panic--then realized I needed to know---so I dashed out through this seriously inch around hard spray of water-----only to see it spraying out of the pipe. I called Rick, and called my Dad who was closer----and finally found the shut off valve...Dad got here about then, and she shut the water off at the meter for me. Ended up the valve where my houses water supply went into the water softener, broke--so the entire water line was just spraying, it would have ruined my house in less than an hour----if the spray had not been so strong and hitting that door, I would not have heard it! Scary!!! Glad yours is getting taken care of! And so happy to hear that Macy is loving her new house.

Judy it seems a good sign that Ethans Mom recognizes that she needs to rest and let someone else deal with him right now....hope it is a good sign anyway!

suzyt--tell us a little about you-------we know now what kind of work you do!! LOL Well most days anyway!

Time to irritate Kinsey and wake her to drink.

I'll BBL

Kat

Well just got out of the meeting, ends up insurance is going up to $700 a month for family plan. Holy crap? I'm not sure if we can afford that :biggrin:

I'm here..... :biggrin: Thanks Judy for the text! I haven't checked Facebook today......

I have to tell you that I've been MIA because I've been spending my Lbt time on COUPONMOM.com! LOL

I have learned so much.....it's a whole new world.. I have a Dillons (Kroger) that doubles up to $1.00.....

also linked to cellfire.com and shortcuts.com and the p&g esaver and HOLY CRAP you can save a lot of money!

Not to mention all the money I've spent at CVS and not had linked to a shopper card!

I have not weighed lately.......... blech

You guys... I apologize if my storytelling of the events of last night was too graphic... can you tell I was a bit wound up?... it all just came tumbling out that way & I hit "send". Sorry. But, it's also they way it was, soooo... if it helps w/weight loss, then you're welcome! :biggrin:

TracyKS, I've been a couponmom for AGES... LOVE IT! I'm a fiend at shopping all the different stores' loss leaders... I only go into Bloom if I know I'll save 50% or more!

Ok, so I got the car washed & cleaned, w/"special" detailing on dd's seat & floor area... smells ok, neutral... I hung a Yankee Candle car freshener on the little hook over her seat (I HATE hanging car fresheners, to me, nothing says "I'm a yokel" more than that!... but you understand why I HAD to, right??)... so we'll see... thanks for the tips & tricks... w/kids, you need 'em all and I'm sure they'll come in handy in the future. And yes, Laura, you should jot them down, too! How funny that you thought "I can't let that happen!"... how, exactly, are you going to prevent it? If you have a way, please share! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (that's an "old" mom laughing maniacally at the "mom to be"!)!!

I haven't had a bite to eat all day & I am starving & have a headache... + PTA tonight, blech... bbl...