Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I was kinda thinking that too Judy (I hang a yankee candle air freshener too!!).

LOL @ that pic.. I thought Bob lost the belly, I don't remember seeing it in other pics???

The Bobster has lost 50# but never lost his belly.. just like me. The sweatshirt accentuates his belly.. I just laughed when I saw them standing next to each other so I made them pose for the pic. Kris is not effaced or dilated so no baby this week or probably next. But you never know. She weighs more now than I did when I had my surgery. She was not pleased to hear that!!! She's gained 30# so far.

I didn't know it was derogatory... I just thought it was funny slang.

I will leave now and come back when I can play nicely.

I didn't know it was derogatory... I just thought it was funny slang.

I will leave now and come back when I can play nicely.

Your 5 minutes in time out starts right now.

Yeah for me...I went to health club again and they showed me how to do the circuit machines, which were just a little more involved than the machines at Curves. Then I did the tradmill for 35 minutes....Kat glad Manda is doing better and hope Kinsey feels better soon, and Judy, same goes for Ethan and his Mom....so how do I find you kids on Facebook....I am becoming addicted,,,,Login | Facebook

it looks like the scale may finally move in the right direction this week....have been on a roller coaster/yo-yo the past 2 months really...off to check my chili...see you all later!

Hello everyone,

I have been busy, busy, busy and everytime I look at this page . . . I am a gazilliion pages behind but don't wanna post until I catch up. It has been a rough stress-filled week at work. It is almost over and I need about 3 days added on to catch up with everything I need to do.

I have been hungry and struggling this week. It has been really, incredibly rough going. Lack of fill means I want to eat soo much. I am not used to it. If you couple that with stress and no time at home to cook properly, it is a recipe for disaster.

Pamela, have you heard of something called a netty pot (sp??). It is a little ceramic instrument you use to cleanse your sinus cavities. People who have struggled with sinus issues in my family (even resorting to surgery which I think is worse than having a baby if you hear the description) wear by this as the ultimate resolution to a semi-permanant problem.

suziet, welcome.

Laura, I made quail before and couldn't eat it either. I was kind of grossed out by it. I am one of those people who only eat boneless breast of poultry if I can help it.

Kat, I really don't know what the maybe diagnosis is for Manda since I am not yet part of the violets email list. . . but whatever it is, I am sure you can work through it together. She (& Kinsey) are really very lucky to have you. My thoughts and prayers are still with you.

As far as puke in the car, I think every parent has had that special experience. It is amazing what you would do for your own children but could never, ever, stomach for a different person.

I couldn't button my size 8 pants this morning. I needed to do laundry and have been so busy, I didn't have anything else to wear . . . so I used a hair tie to give me a little extra breathing rooms (is that yokel enough for you, if only my dh knew he would be absolutely scandalized). I think that means I must finally be on my way to needing maternity clothes although it has taken me almost 6 months to get there. For some reason the baby seems to be growing up instead of out, but I guess that is starting to change.

I find the baby, epidural, delivery discussions quite entertaining by the way :0) . . . and as for that Nadya Suleman with the 14 children, she does seem a little nutty to me as well. I am confused as to how she can do all those fertility treatments and received food stamps for her existing children but looks like she has spent a few bucks on plastic surgery (her face looks unnatural to me). I can't help but wonder if she had hopes of cashing in on notoriety when she originally had the embryos implanted. If they have been implanting six embryos at a shot, she had to have known there was a possibility that they just might "take."

I agree about that Nadya, idiot-woman that has so many kids. Reminds me of the little old lady that lived in a shoe nursery rhyme. She is a selfish witch and the dr needs to lose his license.

SuzieT, Them are fightin words. I'm a huge Dolly fan and love the song and name Jolene. She is one lucky little girl.

I got called into work for a couple of hours. Home now and just took dinner out of the oven and put two loaves of banana bread in. House is going to be smelling good here soon.

I've done really excellent on my eating today, just need to keep it up for my appointment Monday. I need that fill.

Judy, I loved te pic.

Good evening, Violets..

Ethan has finally crashed on the couch. His daddy isn't home from work yet. He is a little over an hour away. Jen and Joe are leaving to go downstate tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until Saturday afternoon so guess where Ethan will be??. Bob won't be able to go to the lapband support group on Saturday, unfortunately. I need to find something Valentine-y to take to the meeting. It certainly won't be candy!

Piehole report for today.

Breakfast....tuna salad with soy nuts

Snack...1 slice 98% fat free bologna

blueberry/cream/spenda concoction

Lunch...tuna salad with soy nuts and mandarin oranges

Supper...1 slice ham, 1/2 sweet potato, couple bites of veggies

2 liters water

Exercise = 12 hours of entertaining Ethan

We're going to watch CSI and then I'm headed to bed. Gramma is pooped!!

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well.

I need to find something Valentine-y to take to the meeting. It certainly won't be candy!

Hubby told me earlier that he was going out to get my valentines gift tomorrow. I told him it better be big and chocolate.< /span>

Sooooooo I'm guessing the Yankee Candle Citrus/Sage car freshener hangin in my car is screaming Northern Michigan Yokel, correct??? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh dear, Judy's a Northern Michigan Trucker-Mouthed Yokel Preacher's Wife!! & so's Laura! :thumbup:

Let's see, who else can I insult without meaning to? (You should see how good I am at it when I actually TRY!)

Sorry to anyone I may have offended w/that comment. But I will be honest. I find it tacky. Esp. when there's a car w/about 20 of the pine tree ones dangling together at once (I'm sure I just insulted someone else now, right?) It's more the having them hang from the rearview than anything else. When on occassion I have felt the urge to have one in my car (after hauling 3 wet, stinky soccer boys 3 hrs in my car), I hang them from a radio button or some such inconspicuous spot. Except for today... today it is hanging. So I'm a yokel, too! Hmmm... even this apology isn't coming off correctly... I am out of whack, it would seem. How's this: SORRY!!!

I will shut up on this subject now and try to play nicer tomorrow.

Hmmm somehow I missed this post today. Sheesh, woman. No need to apologize!!! We yokels have thick skin! Takes more than a hanging air freshener to make us spit nails and say naughty words.. like !@#$ and #$%^^&...

lalalalalala......

Oh No, there goes Judy again...

la la la la de de de de de de dum dum......

Hey Girls~

Well I just got in from taking down 19 of my 20 pine window hangers...I want to maintain my Yokel status (I am in very good company), but I don't want to over do it! Actually, now that I dont smoke...and smoke in the car...my car smells like leather and my seatbelt smells like expensive perfume! I love it!

The one day I am trying to keep up w/ the Violets from my cell phone (trying to stay awake in my meeting) you all chatted up 3 pages worth!

My eating sucked today. If it wasn't nailed down...I ate it! Fatty McFat Fat rides again. I haven't worked out at the gym all week either because of the cold. Susanne is sick now and we cancelled our trainer tomorrow because we don't feel good. But the shit stops here. New day and a new week starts on Sat.

Suzie~ Welcome to our humble little group. I love NC and all my father's family and father are from Goldsburro! I've been many many times and we always would vacay at Holden Beach!!! I think HB is in South Carolina...and my entire family's name is the name of a county there!

Where's Terry today? I don't like it when one of us stray! Tracyks, pop in between cutting coups to let us know your alive!

What else do I need to comment on??? Can't think now...I'll be back (ala Arnie...our gubinator!)

xooxoxxo

Tracyk... I hit 170 once for a few hours and then jumped back up to 173 and then climbed back up to 185.
This totally boggles my mind how you guys can swing back and forth in weight like that! I'd FREAK OUT!!! As I've told ya'll my weight is VERY steady...swings a pound or two at most. What gives?

Michelle, to avoid kids puking in the car.. if they look sick or say anything out of the ordinary you THROW THEM OUT OF THE MOVING CAR.. duh.

:thumbup::lol::)