Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

See if it lets me type the code..

When you go to post an image, type [ img] (But with no space in the beginning between [ and i)

Then at the end of your url (make sure it touches the brackets on both ends, no spaces) [ /img] (same thing with the spacing, I just added a space so it doesn't think I'm trying to use actual code)

So it will look like this..

[ img]http://www.somepictures.com/blah.jpg[ /img]

(but take out the spaces in the brackets)

And Haydee, since you didn't know that.. if you can stop eating sugars for a few days (takes me like a week tops) you break your body's addiction to the sugars, and you'll stop craving it.. will be more of a 'I want a donut' if you want sweets, instead of a "OMG I need something sweet" hehe. First week is hardest because your body is use to having sugar, and it thinks you're depriving it, so you'll be craving it.. but.. you can doooo it. If anything, to get through the first week get a bag of the sugar-free Russell Stover's chocolates (om nom nom nom) for when you feel like you gotta have something sweet, and it won't be encouraging your body's sugar addiction.

Oh and Kat, I been meaning to tell you, to make your pics smaller.. open them in your paint program (the one that comes on your computer), and on the top, select "Image-> Stretch & Skew" and then under the Stretch fields, try 50 (make sure both numbers are the same so it constrains proportionally) in both blanks. If it's still too big, try again.. you're basically saying what percentage of the size you see, that you want to keep. Most of my pics on my digital camera, I end up doing 40/40.

:cursing: Hi again everyone!

Almost time for me to get macy at the bus stop and once I do that my evening is pretty much nonstop after that so I decided to pop in.

Jane-yay on the -2!!

Have a super duper evening violets :scared2:

By the way...my dh and I are going to see some friends in Louisiana for the weekend. Here is the bad thing...I haven't seen them since last February and that means I have gained since they saw me last....you wouldn't think your best friend would gloat, but I know she will. Ugh, makes me not wanna go....

It has to have a URL on the internet.. with an http:// address and ends in .jpg or .gif... if you want to use a picture on your computer (not the internet), not really sure how to do it (I never done that).

Also, make sure the 2nd img has a / before it. [ /img] (that 'closes' the code)

ahh i see. ok. i'll try again tomorrow...

i'm getting ready to leave, ya'll have a good evening!!

Hi everyone

Jane - CONGRATS on the -2

Haydee, good luck trying to get the photo on

Laura - I LOVE the tables

Well, I am hungry.... feel like day 7 after surgery when i was told no food yet and was still on liquids... probably head hungry but i have not done this in a long time

only had 2 cups of Soup today and the rest was all just sodium free broth and s/f jello...

Mom is here and she was not here ever during my post surgery or post fill can't eat but hungry stages so it is not going well to say the least

I have to be at the hospital at 8:30 and 9am ultrasound and 9:30 with surgeon... man do i hope they take me away.

I was telling my friend that after he pressed on me i puked and she laughed and said.... "oh yeah... I forgot to warn you about that part"

Nice friend huh?

Anyway, going to put ds to bed, and maybe go to bed myself, cause i'm hungry

night all!

Hey Violets~

The movie was AWESOME! I saw some "so so" reviews...but it was great! Just what the doctor ordered. It was funny, sad, romantic, adventurous, and everything in between. Two thumbs up!

I am watching Kid Rock's Storytellers (DVR'd from Thanksgiving)...I am sooo loving it! I am a big fan...he is rockin'!

Got into a fight w/ some mofo on my scrabble site today. Gonna go see if I can find him again and deliver some more ANGER from my grieving process.

Have a good nice.

Go get 'im Pam! LOL... that's a good way to vent

TracyK - don't worry too much about seeing your friend again...We are usually harder on ourselves than anyone else will ever be. You look just as gorgeous as ever... And also the fact that you successfully quit smoking will overshadow whatever extra pounds she sees on you!

Hey girlies...

Got a good start on the shopping yesterday, then took ds to the ortho, then came home and suddenly my stomach was jumping all around and then at about 6pm I went upstairs to my bedroom where I preceded to get violently ill from both ends! :cursing: Except that I've never had to throw up since getting banded, and I discovered that NOTHING would come out, so it was more like really hard dry heaves & tons of PB-type saliva... ugh!... this lasted 'til about 9pm & then I crashed in bed & woke up @ 5:30 this morning... but now my tummy is all rumbly/tumbly again and I'm nervous as I have a lot to do today outside the house! No one else here is ill... I did purchase a salad while shopping... maybe that did it? I honestly have no idea... again I say "ugh!"

Have to get in the shower & hustle it up as I need to have dd to the HS by 7:45am for her all-day play practice... neither of us is thrilled by this early-morning thing!

Make it a great day, Vi's!

:cursing: Hi everyone. Have a great day!

Jenn-good luck today! I hope you can have it removed today!

Michelle-sorry you were sick! I can SO relate! Hope you feel better. Take it easy today.

Thanks Haydee!

Gosh I wish the postman would just bring the money already! The deadline is Monday for them to mail it. They will probably mail them Monday afternoon....jerks.

Edited by TracyK