Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Ugh!

It is 4:11 AM and here I am, sitting in the dark on the computer w/a kitty on my lap. For some unknown reason I awoke at 3:15 after just 4 hours of sleep. DH is snoring like a jackhammer. My mind is "on". Here I am.

I hope that you all are having sweet dreams right now!!

Go back to bed, woman. It's the middle of the night!!!

Blowing snow here right now. I'm up to get ready for church. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 11 degrees out with a wind chill of -6. Yes, that's 6 below zero.. again I say brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Everyone have a great day!! For those of you that are warm.. enjoy it!!!!!!

Forgot to mention. I'm starting my 3rd journal today! Susie.. thank you so much for the beautiful journal. Your name is right on the introduction page!!

Morning ladies

i don't know why i'm awake but i am. I went to work yesterday, came home, my plumber was here getting Water to my new island (YIPEE) and then i put primer on the walls and then put my final coat on the ceiling. I'll have a painted kitchen by Tuesday! I need to wait for my dad to get electric to the Island to actually use the garbage disposal and my Pasta cooker but it is so nice to have running water.

I'm going to take the kids to Breakfast, I think i'm going to order 1 scrambled egg and see how that goes, at least it would be Protein if i can choke it down.

Going to finish my last couple of cut tiles and then going to kingston with my dad, which sucks because it is snowing here

Hope you all have a great day

Good morning, again~~

I puttered around on the computer, then snuggled on the couch & watched the cartoon "Grinch" then snoozed for a couple more hours... and then woke up to --guess what? -- Mo the cat making his "i've been stepped on" squeal which means that HE IS CONSTIPATED AGAIN!!! :sad_smile::eek::tongue: I am going to give him his liquid butt medicine EVERY HOUR today... I HAVE been giving it to him every day... stupid, stupid cat. I told the kids that I'd have to call the vet tomorrow & so someone wasn't going to be getting one of their xmas gifts & dd immediately said, "DS"! ha ha

Does anyone know if prednisone, would cause my face to swell? I looked in the mirror and did a double take, my face looks puffy. No hives on it, and it is not itchy, it just looks puffed up, my jaw line is gone, my cheeks are round--toooooo wierd!

Yes it will definitely cause your face to swell...people who are on it long term get what they call "moon face", because it stays puffed up....

Good morning violets~

We enjoyed our Sunday AM tradition...missed it last week!

Judy~ w/ temps like that...God can wait! Just kidding...but man, I'd have a hell of a time leaving the house...until Spring!

Jenn~Looking forward to seeing pix of the new kitchen!

I am going to make Cookies today and get my "little gifts" (the gift of cookies to friends) taken care of. In between batches, I'll be workin' on Ch. 5 (Judy, you never told me if you "enjoyed" haha ch. 4).

Susanne has a big game today @4pm. Then we will have dinner out w/ the team and our friends. That is my story...and I'm stickin' to it!

Have a great day loverlies!

xoxoox

Well I am going to start my prep in a little bit. Maybe I am naive, but I don't think it will be bad! Even though EVERYONE has told me how bad the prep is. Judy they cut the beverage down by half. Same amount of make you go stuff, but not as much to drink. I take Miralax every morning, so I don't think it will be that much of a shock to me! I got apple juice, white grape juice, and a small thing of gatorade!!

Guess what I woke to this morning? That is right, my period!!! Could it have come at a worse time? I am always late, but this time I am three days early!!!!!

Alright have a good day everyone!! Oh by the way Michelle, send Mo over here I will share!!!!!!!!

Jane

Hey girls~~ now I have a moon face....lovely! With a nice bruise no less, the stove pipe attacked me while Rick was putting the stove in the shop! Nothing bad.

I have no idea what is up, but I swear I have not gone 10 minutes in the last 2 days without eating, I am eating non stop-and I am not hungry seriously I don't think, but I feel like I am starving, and am grazing my way through the day! Makes me so mad at myself!

Our tree we did for the Festival of Trees, did not win a prize....I never expected it to!!! But it did raise over $400.00 They sell tickets 2/$1.00, and you go around and drop a ticket in the pail of the tree you want to win. They use the buckets like you get popcorn in----and then just draw a winner, who then draws out the next one, and on and on and on. I did not win a tree either!

We got our outside lights done.

Well........DS knew he was on the list, so he showed up this morning, like he just stopped in for a visit! He and my grandson, DIL was at home. They had breakfast with us, and when son was ready to leave...grandson threw a fit! He ended up staying. Yeah I know I am eating my words, but they don't taste bad, I love having him!!! A couple hours later his Mama come after him, he once again cried to stay, so she left and they are in town doing his Christmas shopping, and then we are all supposed to go have Chinese for dinner.

Well looks like Papa and Connor are finished playing ball. They come in and stole my bowl of popcorn! Thank goodness, I wish they would follow me around and keep taking things away from me, I am so mad, and feel so out of control!!!

Will check in later this evening, going to go enjoy Connor while I can!!!

Hugs~~

and thanks for the feedback on my face, it really sucks!!!!

Kat

I would say you're pregnant kat, that's exactly how I feel about being starving non-stop :biggrin:

Friends coming over soon, I made chili-3-way for 5!

Too tired to get dressed, ugh..did too much on my feet the past 2 days, my back is not happy.. and can not stop yawning.

So far so good, I have drank my miralax potion, taken my ducolax, and drank this really disgusting fleets things. It was really gross, they said to mix it with 4 ounces of Fluid, so I sort of knew what was coming, so I just chugged it. I have gone to the bathroom some, feel pretty cleaned out, but so far, smooth sailing!!!

The hardest thing for me will be no coffee in the am. I don't need to eat right away, but I WANT MY COFFEE!!!

Hopefully they will find nothing with the band when they do the endoscopy, I am a bit worried about that. I am not worried about anything else.

I am wondering how MO is fairing???

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Kat - If I'm not mistaken I believe that steroids make your appetite increase...as well as your libido, stamina, and weight! Just ride it out, all will be back to normal soon (I hope!). Are the hives getting better??

Hmmmmm...I bet I know where Janie is right now!

I worked on a jewelry project almost all day and took Hero to the dog park. A bad fight broke out between two dogs....a big American Bulldog (120#) and a Golden Retreiver (60#). Both were ok when it was over, but it is so scary!! They sound like they're ripping each other to shreds! And Hero had just been playing with that bulldog for quite some time, too! The only way to break up the fight is to get right in the middle of it and pull them off one another. Yikes!!

Well, I'm over the big hump at work since our party is done so now I can concentrate on my Christmas shopping. I won't have much, thank goodness. The kids and I decided to shorten our own lists and 'adopted' a teen from Covenant House (a shelter for homeless, runaway and thrown-away teens). We went out and got everything on her list that she asked for and it was lots of fun to shop for someone you KNOW will appreciate it!!

Well, 5:15a will be coming very early in the morning so I'm going to hit the hay. G'night!!

You know I can honestly say that the worst part of this has been the fact that my period started today and I can't take advil!! I have really bad femail cramps!!!

wow, look at the way I just spelled that!!!!

I think I need to go to bed!!!

I ate like a whole bag of cheetos over the past 3 hours with my friends, mindlessly eating.. and about 6 cookies.. now I am payin for it, I feel so bloated and gross.. ugh..

And I'm laying in bed trying to sprawl out and Apollo is being extremely needy.. Trying to figure out a present for Dirty Santa.. weee.

4 days till I find out if it's a boy or girl!!!!!!!!

Morning everyone

I'm up, mom is in a bad place and the last couple of days has decided she needs to nag me to get out of bed in the morning - this does not work for me, so she left in a complete tizzy cause i was a bitch.

I know she is tired and having long hard days orienting her new job, but don't nag me, it is hard enough for me to get up and i can't close my door because of my fireplace and the stupid cat jumps on me all night long.

Anyway, i'm off to the hospital for some function test on my gall bladder, it is freezing in here an -18 out with the wind chill

this is January temps for us and i don't like that either

Jane

good luck to you today too!

Pamela, the kitchen will be "old mexico" tomorrow, i'll get pictures of it then and when i get home this weekend the cabinets will be up.

everyone have a great da