Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good Morning Girls

I worked like a dog all weekend sewing and my poor finger tips are so sore, but good news. I'm all done. I just need to see about getting it framed. I'm taking off after work and going to see what I can find and hopefully finish up my SS shopping.

Jane, hope your test go well today.Good Luck.

Jenn, hope your hanging in there.

Terri, I took doggie for a walk yesterday and had to pick him up several times just to keep him out of fights. There are several pitt bulls around here and they scare me. Not for myself but what they could do to a chihuahua.

Judy, I'm so glad you like your new journal. I had thought about writing a ittle something in it, I guess I should have.

Everyone have a great week and lets concentrate on doing good with our choices of food.< /span>

Hugs.

Good Morning, Violets..

Jane.. I'm tempted to say.. "you go, girl", but I'm betting you have done that a LOT!! Good luck with the procedure. I watched mine the last time. Very interesting..

Susie.. I'm on day 2 of the journal. What a treat to write in such a nice book every day.

I'm off to take my friend to her last radiation treatment! Then just relaxing for the day until rehearsal tonight for the Messiah concert this Sunday. I'm going to wrap up my SS gifts and get them in the mail today for sure.

Guess what??? We're under a winter storm watch for tonight through Wednesday with 6+ more inches of snow expected. wooooooo hooooooooooo! Anyone want to trade places with me???? It is truly beautiful out there, but it's going to be a very long winter.

I am still here!! I was hoping to sleep later, that way I wouldn't want coffee as early!

Congrats Suzanne!! That little simple gnome thing is getting on my nerves!!!

Suzanne or Tracyks, my cousin lives in Shawnee Kansas and I want to get a gift certificate for a nice wine store by them, any ideas? Tracyks I think you are much closer, but not real sure. You can send me a number if you find one on email. If you don't it is no big deal. They are kind of wine snobs so it needs to be nicer than Leo's liquor.

Tracyk, oh my gosh I am so bad in the diet buddy department!!!

Have a nice day, I can't believe how close it is getting to Christmas!!

Buenos Dias~

We were up at 4:30...in the car at 4:50 and home from the gym at 6am! Had a great workout...but now I am rushed this am!

Still undefeated...game was great yesterday. They are such poor sports, haha...made the victory of 8-4 all the sweeter...they wanted it bad!

Have a great day! I am feeling beautiful, strong and sexy...and I love it!

Monday! OK.... today I must get my ass back in gear....

189.4!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I had biscuits and gravy AND pizza yesterday) this unfill madness has got to stop. I'm pissed at myself. I'm going to try and get in this week for a fill, and I'm also going to start LowCarbing it with no cheats.... oh and drink some Water.

Terri, I took doggie for a walk yesterday and had to pick him up several times just to keep him out of fights. There are several pitt bulls around here and they scare me. Not for myself but what they could do to a chihuahua.

LOL -- picking my dog up is not an option!! Wish it was! Did you know that pit bulls are illegal in France?...and probably elsewhere...but Heaven forbid, not in Texas! Actually we haven't had any problems with pit bulls at the park, thankfully.
Buenos Dias~

We were up at 4:30...in the car at 4:50 and home from the gym at 6am! Had a great workout...but now I am rushed this am!

Still undefeated...game was great yesterday. They are such poor sports, haha...made the victory of 8-4 all the sweeter...they wanted it bad!

Have a great day! I am feeling beautiful, strong and sexy...and I love it!

Oh, man!! I wish all the Violets could have been there for that game!! That must have been GREAT!!! Tell Susanne we all said CONGRATS!

Glad to hear you are feeling so good! Going to the gym will sure do that for ya! You go, girl!! :biggrin:

Hey girls~

Rough night here, didn't sleep well, and even when I woke up at 2 I wanted to get up and eat! WTH??? I am hoping you are right Terry and it is the meds, my gosh this is horrible! I am going to call today about a fill appointment. Hate like you know what to spend that money this time of year, but good grief, I will be back to the weight my MIL thinks I am if I wait too long!

Today Kinsey and I are off to the dollar store to buy some small tinsel and glitter, to decorate her star for the church christmas pageant. They brought her star by, and it is not a standard 5 point star, it has 10-12 points and I am supposed to find her nose, poke a hole, and cut points out from it, so when she puts it on her face, the star points poke outwards.....AND figure out a way for it to stay on her face. This program is being done by my cousins wife, who has no kids, and I am afraid no idea!!!

I am going to dig through my halloween stuff and see if I can find an old mask and use the elastic with the little metal tabs--------but with tinsel and glitter and all on this it is going to make it pretty heavy for a tiny elastic to hold it on a tiny head!

AND I am going to the practice tomorrow night---she has gone to 2 with my Mom while Mom attends choir practice the kids practice in the educational building. But she comes here and says her line she has to say is "We are just little stars, to small to see the baby Jesus". I have issue with that! No child should ever be given any reason to think they are too small to see Jesus.....so I want to see the rest of practice to see if it is worked in, so I can reinforce that thought here. Even Manda said she thought it was a wierd line. And my cousin said the other kids are singing Away in A Manger, but that the little stars were not practicing because they were too little to learn it.......but Kinsey already knows it and sings it. So I kinda want to see for myself what this is all about!

I need to get busy wrapping! I have lots to wrap, and no boxes! Oh! The stocking is as done as I can get it until he gets here and is given a name! Then I will officially finish it, til then I am done! Outside and inside are all decorated. Most of my cards are done, need to go buy stamps today. Still have my baking to do....and peanuts to roast...lots and lots of peanuts!!!

Connor cried when we left the Chinese restaurant last night, he was still not ready to go home, he wanted to come with us. What a sweetie he was yesterday. I wish I had him for a few days straight---I would do my dangdest to potty train him. He is going on 3, and is ready, he uses the words for everything, and knows to bring you a diaper, so he is ready---I guess the parents are not. I changed a poopy diaper yesterday, and if he were at my house, I would not be able to potty train him fast enough! GAH!!! Nasty, nasty, nasty!!!

Kinsey had her Polar Express ride last night. And loved it, they sat with one of Manda's co workers and his kids----3 year old twin boys and their 5 year old brother. Kinsey freaked out on the twins. Her twin cousins here, are one set of boy girl, and one set of fraternal girls--but she was VERY concerned that (as she told her Mom) there were 2 boys with one face! She could not tell which one was which so she referred to the both as twin!!!

Well my neighbor is ready to go, I offered to take her to the dollar store with me. So will be back in awhile!

Kat

Kat,

I put on 50 pounds on prednesone. I was on it for years for hives...on and off...but i could eat a cow when I was on. Also, be careful of the sun.

Checking in for a sec.....

Had a granola bar for Breakfast (not LC) but other than that, I've stuck with meat and cheese and 1 glass of Water so far!

Baking chicken for dinner.... backing away from the 189.. scaring the shit out of me........(was my threshold for regain)........ time to kick some band ass!

Had some Japanese chicken for lunch, and then a frosted cookie from the cookie factory in the mall (omg), still working on it actually heh.

Went to hobby lobby with mom, everything is 50% off, if we didn't have something specific we were buying I would have gone absolutely nuts (and I didn't bring my money).

My new tables come today, going to go home early and set those up, then going to my parents to help set up their Christmas tree, then do some craft my mom found.. carnation trees or something..

I got a Christmas card today and swore it came from Terri till I opened it and saw that it was signed by TracyK. Those puppies on front were so cute and Terri's name popped in my head. Surprise. LOL.