Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Well watching the Oprah I taped yesterday, wow is all I can say.

Terry the poem/saying was really beautiful

If I am at work I have no access to the computer, but can call or text anyone! I think I have all numbers but Heathers. You can email me.

By Judy and Tracyk!!! Be safe and have fun!!!!!!

I need to have fun, I guess I will have to wait til the end of June!!!

Well it is not tgif for me, since I have another day at work, but for everyone else have a great one!!!!!!!!!

Jane, you do not have to wait until June, you can hope a flight to NM anytime......and I WILL NOT make you stay with the guy out back!!! I know Kinsey would be happy with you staying in what she considers her room-----it used to be referred to as the extra room, or guest room, but she claimed it!!!

Well I am off to buy some clothes. I shouldn't I paid bills last night, and I feel so poor it is pathetic! Yep this job is called for, might keep me from continually tapping our savings lately!! it will pretty much put us back where we were used to being with the old work schedule and pay schedule, with Rick's overtime. When they did away with that, we lost easily $2000.00 a month. This way we go back to our previous income!! LOL

They are complaining too, about how he is never there! He tells them I am here when I am allowed, call my phone or my office and you will ALWAYS find me during those hours. But unless you want to pay for additional hours I won't be here, I am not a salaried employee. That is when the BIG boss stepped in, and told him he appreciated him taking the new rules so seriously, and hoped that soon they would be able to let him work the hours of his choosing again!!! Scary to stand up for yourself when your job may be on the line!

Everyone enjoy their new do's. Might consider it soon. Going to see how much hair I lose over this diet change------it ALWAYS happens. I take Vitamins, eat good, max my Protein when I can--right now I simply am not eating enough to max it out!! But I need to adjust my ticker, it is coming off as opposed to going up now!!! YAY

Gotta go get my Mom, she is waiting. See ya laters!!! We did not get to go yesterday---Mom lost a close friend so we did the family visit, grocery store thing, so TODAY we shop.

Kat - Can't you just wear scrubs?? That would be nice!

Good morning........ we are supposed to get hit with a snow storm........ but I doubt it will happen..... we've had a really mild winter.

I've got to go talk to the county today...... apparently two of the 5 lots I have didn't get taxes paid in 2003!! and they are saying if I don't pay it now... that it will be sold....

Clerical error with the title company....... the two lots in question are part of MY YARD that is completely enclosed with a privacy fence!

TracyK...what a pain in the butt. I swear if I did my job as poorly as county clerks, I would have been fired LONG ago. I hope it gets setttled soon!

OK chicas~

Been a LOOONNNNGGGG week and I have a few drinkypoos w/ my name them. Have a great Friday!! And a wonderful and safe weekend!

peaceout

Hey girlies,

No Terry, this office doesn't do scrubs, but they also are not real formal. Jeans on Friday, simple tops and pants/slacks if I prefer the rest of the week. I can also wear jeans on Thurs. since I will be in the office alone, and closed.

She said today, there are only 4 of us so there has never been a need for a strict dress code, as long as we look presentable she is fine. She even joked that if I had something more fun to do over the weekend than laundry

and had to wear jeans on Monday, just make sure they are not the holey worn out faded ones. She said as summer progresses, they do allow capri's with sandals, as long as they are tasteful, and not like beachware she said. She told me that KMart sells a line by the Charlies Angels girl, that is linen line that has capri's, and tops, and pants that she wears all summer long. So obviously it isn't too fancy! Both times I have been in the office it has been casual.

So anyway, I start Monday at 9.

Bought some cute things, hit the sales racks, and even bought a couple in my size I know I am getting back to!

I have things to put away, and a DW to unload, so I can start dinner.< /strong>

Will talk to y'all later. Have fun Pamela---I plan on celebrating my decision sometime this weekend!!

Good evening, Violets..

I'm typing on Bob's teeny tiny notebook. My fingers don't hardly fit on the keys and some keys are in different spots, but it's handy to stuff in my purse and will allow us to download our pictures off the camera to a flashdrive.

We are getting up at 3:15 tomorrow morning and will be on the plane at 6:15 and then off to Hawaii. Everyone have a great weekend and week and I'll text when I can.

Good Saturday Morn, Vi's~~

We are up & out for a full day of activities all up & down & up & down (repeat about 4 times) the highway today... + it's wet out there, which will add to the spectator fun!

Make it a great day, everyone... think warm pacific island breeze thoughts & channel your inner Judy!

I'm thinking warm tropical thoughts but they are still calling for 2-4 inches of snow today.

Today is our big day. Hubby and I are going to go see the "EAGLES". I'm so excited. Can't hardly wait.

Headed to work here pretty soon. It's not my scheduled day but the girl working today asked me to open the store for her. She has to take her daughter somewhere and will be late getting in.

Pammie, how's your head this morning?

Have a great day and I'll check in later.

I miss Judy already.

Carson's coming soon.

Kat, if I could take the time off work I would be there in a second!! I am just feeling the need to get away from work right now. I am frustrated over alot of things going on right now. But, hey its a job!!! Plus I love my customers!!

Okay are they still predicting snow Suzie and Tracy? They are saying tonight 3 to 6 inches?? Crazy?!?! I can see it snowing, but sticking? We have had such warm temps it seems like we would have to have a ton of snow before it would stick!! We will see!!

Suzie enjoy the Eagles tonight!!!!

Okay got to get ready for a busy day at work!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning V's!

I am going to the flea market soon with my dad. He found out there's a bankruptcy auction for machines for work yesterday in his monthly magazine, in Maryland. It's on April 23!!! (I am due that day). So he was hmm'ing and hah'ing and told me to be early. So last night we played poker with my parents & their friends (we won $175!! We played hold em and I finished first, Russell finished 2nd.) and my dad said he booked his trip. He's going April 22-24th! GAH! My mom convinced him no one has their baby on their due date--which I hear is true, but the 2 days around it as well? So now I have pressure to be early. He said, if he's late, just hold on a few more days. YEAH OK. I'm just gonna time it for him. He said if I go into labor while he's out of town he'll book a flight back and Maryland is only a couple hours away.. but I'm still shocked he would plan a trip during that time. Better be a good auction!

One of their friend's wives crocheted a blanket for Carson. It is BIG and I can't believe she did it. It's a schoolbus with a tree next to it. She's a kindergarten teacher, so I doubly don't know how she had time.. she said she started it on Christmas break.

So I have nothing real exciting to share. We're suppose to get tornadoes and stuff today, but doin flea market with dad, then going to Target with mom; she bought a playard for when Carson visits and when she got it home she realized it was a girl one with pink liner, so she took it back and needs to get another one.

Hope you're having fun getting to Hawaii today Judy!

Why is everyone talking so loud? Kidding...well sort of! We had sooo much fun, and wowser 4 of us finished off a large bottle of Kettle One Vodka! I swear though, good booze=good buzz=good morning! It is not so bad. Was home at midnight, and was up at 6:30. I did skip gym (Sus is there now) but I tweaked my shoulder/neck yesterday lifting weights, and just didn't feel like getting out of my PJ's yet!

I cant believe ya'll are talking snow. I think we are about 78-80 today (which is actually the result of a "cold front"). WE HAVE NOTHING PLANNED!! I have to mail some stuff and i think we are going to movies!

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxo

Good morning girls,

It is supposed to be in the low 60's here today, so I am putting a damper on everyones plans for the day! We were supposed to ride up to Durango (which will be 5-10 degrees cooler) to a motorcyle consignment sale and parts swap meet. I have no issue with going, I just plan on driving up. If they want to ride, they can, but I'm not!

My sinuses are just now to the point they are clear when I wake up in the morning, I am not going to ride a hundred miles today with cold air blowing on my face....not happening! I might just go for the fun of it, if I was not facing a new job to learn the ins and outs of but I am, and I want to do it well, not down with sinus issues again. Rick is ok by it, even said he would drive with me....but the other wives are being pouty!! TDB.....

The kids and the mom are finally back to finish my back yard---I tried to call, was going to make an excuse, tell them where to plug in etc while I was gone to show I had not forgotten---but the land line has been disconnected. But they are here it will get done today....she brought 2 teenage boys with her so hopefully they will still do as good of a job, and get done before we leave. When we built the porch it ended up enclosing our electric plug....so I either leave my house open or the shop open if they are not done when we leave. Leaving the shop, might impact the guy out back----who is gone for a few days to TX to see his brother so he can try to get things cleared up to move. Rick is standing his ground, and even told his Mom he has a back up plan to get him out, he just hates doing it....I didn't ask!

Laura, hate to tell you but men in general are just usually not as "into" the whole birthing process thing as women. In all honesty your Dad would likely prefer to be able to see you happily at home, then happily holding Carson and miss the part where his little girl is hurting. As a Mom that is hard as hell to take! Even when you know the outcome is going to be a sweet little baby, to see your baby hurting is NEVER easy, whether it is their first blood test of life, or bringing life into the world -- a a parent it hurts you too. And in the overall picture, during the labor you won't care too much who is there, as long as Russell is! And as for bonding with the baby, he will bond just fine, even if he doesn't witness the birth. It wasn't that many years ago NO ONE got to be in the room except the Dr. his staff and the birthing Mom---and we all developed healthy loving relationships with our families. I know you want him there, and I am sure he wants to be---and I hope he is too---but don't let his trip stress you over birthing time---it'll happen when it is best for Carson, and you and Dad will just be along for the ride!! The bay is da boss!

Wish you could have a mini vacation too Jane!!!

Enjoy your free day Pamela!!!

Hope Judy is finding a way to relax and let go of things a little bit. Seeing your kids in marital pain, is hard too. Damn kids! LOL

Got my laundry going, the beds stripped, and the dusting done. These are all things I usually do through the week. I am trying to move it all to Saturday, so I can do them each week on Sat. while Rick is at work. Then the yard and such he will do on Monday while I am at work. That part really sucks. But we will adjust. We found a couple of places in the middle of his place of work and mine that we hope to meet for lunch a couple of times a week, or also a park, we could take lunch and meet and eat. Because he is on one end of town and I am clear on the other.....mine being the sucky location. I have big options, a taco place or a Churches chicken place! Otherwise it is sit down establishments, and if you have to drive far, your lunch time is up quickly. I don't eat enough right now to worry about lunch!!! Doubt that will last! I am working on a Protein shake right now but it is a S L O W go. I am better with something hot, but was lazy, trying to get all this done today. Had to take Violet time tho!!!

I seriously better get busy tho. Y'all take care, and I'll check in later!