Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

DEGREES OF BLONDE

FIRST DEGREE

A married couple was asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning.

The very blonde wife picked up the phone, listened a moment, and said

'How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!' and hung up. The

husband said, 'Who was that?'

The wife answered, 'I don't know, some woman wanting to know if the

coast is clear.'

SECOND DEGREE

Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the

sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the

mirror and says, 'Hmm, this person looks familiar.'

The second blonde says, 'Here, let me see!'

So, the first blonde hands her the compact.

The second blonde looks in the mirror and says, 'You dummy, it's me!'

THIRD DEGREE

A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and

buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens

the door she finds him in the arms of a redhead. Well, the blonde is

really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does

so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and puts it to her

head.

The boyfriend yells, 'No, honey, don't do it!!!'

The blonde replies, 'Shut up, you're next!'

FOURTH DEGREE

A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She

proudly says, 'Go ahead, ask me... I know 'em all.'

A friend says, 'OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin ?'

The blonde replies, 'Oh, that's easy. Its W.'

FIFTH DEGREE

Q: What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was

pregnant?

A: 'Is it mine?'

SIXTH DEGREE

Bambi, a blonde in her fourth year as a UCLA Freshman, sat in her US

Government class. The professor asked Bambi if she knew what Roe vs.

Wade was about.

Bambi pondered the question; then, finally, said, 'That was the

decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware .'

SEVENTH DEGREE

Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house

ransacked and burglarized. She telephoned the police at once and

reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the

radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby, was the first to respond.

As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the

blonde ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his

dog, then sat down on the steps. Putting her face in her hands, she

moaned, 'I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the

police for help, and what do they do? They send me a blind cop.

I don't think so, if the storms were bad I was oblivious. It was storming, oh and now that you mention it around 4am there was a loud thunder that woke me up.. but that was all (weird, I forgot about it till you said something!!).

Due April 23 Jen, and no new pics :cursing: This ultrasound wasn't for me, they were checking size & location of my kidney so.. no fun looks.. she checked his head size (so we got to see his face) and his belly (and he had hiccups), but no full baby pictures and I didn't get to keep anything.

Good morning girls,

I went back to bed after Rick left, I have no Kinsey :cursing: so planned to sleep awhile. Then I was going to take Manda to Breakfast before she left. The phone woke me soon after. It was Manda, she ask if she woke me, I ask what she was doing, and she says she is waiting in the Denver airport!!! WTH??? She was supposed to fly out of ABQ at 1 today! She went online and this storm is dumping serious snow, and Denver was shutting its outgoing flights at noon. So she called United and they moved her up, and she is hoping to get on the last flight out at 10 this morning. So Mom is worried! At least in Denver if she gets stranded we have lots of family that can get to her, and she is not alone.

Terry, I will look into that flight today. The ad says they have to be booked and paid for my April 6th and the flight made before August something, and they range from $49-$99 each way--that would be massively cheaper for me. And we are going to need rental cars while we are there anyway. I know we had a drive when Haydee picked up Laura, Michelle and I, but we didn't notice it, we yacked so much!!!

Look into yours, I will look at mine, and maybe we can connect.....anyone else interested in that???

Judy, I feel your pain. Literally. I know that any day now the DIL will announce her plan to go back to Tuscon. And with her will go my grandson, and grandbaby on the way. And there is not a single thing I can do about it, same as you.

Chances are, when you get back things will have changed, but it seems when you get that close to talking divorce and making decisions, especially at that age, the mold is set. It is hard to work back from.

Jenn, I hope this distancing has taught Kev how important things are. Like you and the kids! Wishing you good luck on his settlement, waiting for that kind of thing is horrible!!

Heather, thanks for the well wishes on the job. I haven't felt a need to work with having Kinsey around. I know she is off to a good start, she has the basics down for Kindergarten now. The plan was to put her in preschool in August anyway, we are just moving it up a few months. She and Manda toured the facility like I said and she is excited!

So guess now I need to go get something I can wear....jeans everyday won't cut it anymore!!! I can wear them tho---which is nice.

Rick went to KMart to buy a battery for one of the bikes, and I bought some things on their clearance racks. A pair of pants for $4.99, and a couple of shirts for $3.99. One of the shirts is long sleeve, but elastic at the bottom, so it will stay up as a 3/4 length, and I can wear it a couple of times still with this weather. The other is short sleeved, kind of a waffle weave shirt, button down the front, but VERY see through! I thought I could use it more like a summery top shirt for layering. I have several bright colored tank tops, and this I can wear over it, with khaki colored pants, and will be decent for office wear as opposed to just wearing the tank top.

My tea is still slow going in the morning. I am always tight in the morning. But I had another great nights sleep. That had to be part of my problem---was trying to sleep too soon after eating.

When my weight was at my highest, I was always hotter (temp wise anyway) that Rick---then when I got down to my lowest, I was always freezing....seriously goosebumps and all freezing! Now we are pretty well matched!!! And I want to lose my weight again!!!

TracyK--thanks for the message, y'all have fun. Glad things are good again between you and your friend, that can be really stressful.

SuzyT--glad your graft is healing, that sounded soooo painful!!

I better get dressed, my Mom wants to go shopping with me, and I know her, she is ready and waiting for me!!! LOL

Hugs

I am making my 'phone tree' for Carson's arrival, so whoever doesn't have to call all of ya'll (hehe), I am just going to put 3 V's down, and you'll be in charge of passing it along to the other V's! Who wants the responsibility?

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody can just text me. I would sign-up for it but if I'm at work I won't be able to call or text everyone. I will just wait and hope I don't chew all my nails off.

Got my houseowrk done and we drove to the sears store to order a part for the grill. They will ship it to us.

Hey, I need you guys to keep your fingers crossed. We have tickets for "The Eagles" Concert. They are now calling for 3-6 inches of heavy snow. We are hoping that it will hold off till Sunday but right now it's not looking good.

Judy, with everything going on I know it's hard to not be worried, but do try to go with a light heart and have a great time.

Ok, now I'm getting excited. Carson's coming soon.

I am in on the phone tree thingy, BUT there are hours in my day when I don't see or hear my phone...so I might be a better reciever than a giver of the Carson info!

Serious drama today. One student (not in my class) threatened to "kill" the girlfriend of one of my students w/ a pocket knife...AND...we have two new kids (8th gr) from a BAD town...who have new tattoos on their hands. BIG ONES TOO! The tattoos say, "BROWN PRIDE" AND "NATIVE PRIDE". These kids are scary. I am sooo pissed about it, actually a little nauseated by it. What if I had WHITE PRIDE on my hand? Would that be allowed? If not, why should a white or black teacher be forced to teach these f%^kwads? PissedpissedPissed!

Judy...so sorry to hear about your news. Try to put it behind you and have fun...it will be here when you return!

xoxoox

I hear ya, did I tell ya'll in Tunica a woman was wearing a shirt that said "My president is Black!".

Can you imagine the news & headlines you'd make if you had a shirt that said "My president is White!" when Bush or Clinton were in office????

I'm a goober I'm a goober I'm a goober.....

I seriously do NOT know what is going on with me.......

The only thing that is giving me pleasure is getting a good deal with my COUPONS!!!!!!

HOW WEIRD IS THAT!

I actually got pissed at myself today because I ONLY saved 81% not 90% because I forgot one of my $2.00 off one......

WB TracyKS~ Go back a page or too and look at my new tattoo! We misse dyou!

I am in on the phone tree thingy, BUT there are hours in my day when I don't see or hear my phone...so I might be a better reciever than a giver of the Carson info!

Serious drama today. One student (not in my class) threatened to "kill" the girlfriend of one of my students w/ a pocket knife...AND...we have two new kids (8th gr) from a BAD town...who have new tattoos on their hands. BIG ONES TOO! The tattoos say, "BROWN PRIDE" AND "NATIVE PRIDE". These kids are scary. I am sooo pissed about it, actually a little nauseated by it. What if I had WHITE PRIDE on my hand? Would that be allowed? If not, why should a white or black teacher be forced to teach these f%^kwads? PissedpissedPissed!

Judy...so sorry to hear about your news. Try to put it behind you and have fun...it will be here when you return!

xoxoox

Can't have tattoos that show at our kids school. If you have one that shows, I think they send you to alternative school if you don't want to have it removed! They're pretty tough down here! LOL For all the good it does!...:lol:

Good Afternoon~~

Larua... You can put me on the tree if you want to... I'm usually at one of my phones... put both numbers, please!

Hi TracyKS... You ARE a goober! ONLY 90 percent?? What -- are you slackin?? LOLOLOLOL!

I think this exercise thing may be starting to stick w/me! Today I was scheduled to go do weights w/ds, but (for several reasons) he didn't want to go... so even though it was extremely inconvenient & out of the way & it's pouring rain out... I went by myself! Why? Because when I thought of not going, I felt uncomfortable and like I'd be missing something! Weird! Usually any excuse is good for me to get out of exercise!

Who would'a though that Pam & I would become the Big Exercisers?? :lol:

Tonight is the annual ES Sock Hop / pizza party. Cross your fingers for me!

OK, I just finished my 'phone tree', and I have Jane, Michelle, Terry and Pam on it. That should cover it, when Judy passed on the info about Grady, and my browser on the phone wasn't working.. it took 4 phone calls to get a V to answer the phone. So got my bases covered!! :lol:

I made a little laminated card and put it in my wallet, so if the time should strike it'll be there.