Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

honestly yes... I have to admit...... and is one of the secret reasons I haven't been able to face you guys..... raising my hand.

Laura: LOVE THE PICS!!!!

Judy: congrats!~

I am checking in before I hit the hay... I have a 6:00 a.m. flight from KC to DFW to Orlando....... I'll be back Saturday. I'm not taking my laptop.........

Have a great week.

Good Evening, Violets...

Just back from the hospital. Kris's contractions are about 20 minutes apart, but not very strong yet. Sooooo she might not need the pitocin in the morning and hopefully the new Barden Baby will be born tomorrow some time. They are going to call me when they need me. I'm only a few blocks from the hospital. Nathan is spending the night there and so is the photographer. Nathan's best friend's dad is a photographer and he took pics of their wedding and now of their exciting new adventure. I'm taking my camera and Flip video camera too.

I'm heading to bed early so I can TRY and get some sleep before I head to the hospital.

Everyone have a good evening.. sleep well.

TracyinKS.. have a great trip! Enjoy Florida.. I hope the weather is perfect for you.

Terry, it might be premature, but I think we should seriously consider cancelling the house and looking at something less expensive for those of us that can go. Any ideas??

A very long day here and right now I am just so glad to be home safe and with my Hubby, that's all that counts right now.

I'll send you all an e-mail in the next day or so.

Anyway after having only a few hours of sleep last night and having to work today I went an met my friend Mary at Appleby's we had a good time but needed to come home and take a quick nap. I started my "Reboot" class tonight

Ok, any one that has ever had a personal trainer will know exactly what I went thru for over an hour. just barely made it home from there. My arms are so achy. I have already taken a muscle relaxer and am headed to be here in a few minutes. 1 down 17 more classes to go.

TracyKS, Have a great great time and don't think about anything back home "cept for Robbie".

Judy, Waiting on pins and needles for any news.

Laura, Loved the pics. Looks like all of you had a great time.

I hate to hear about any changes to your trip. If I could figure out a way, I would hook up with Janie and drive her down there.

Off to bed, have a great evening.

HI girls~

Long day, we went to Albq. was a bust trip, the welder we went to pick up was out of stock, which is not what we were told....grrrrrr

TracyK----if there is some one you could get to look at it as you idle--Rick said check your exhaust and your exhuast heat shield, he said it sounds like something is loose, and does not sound serious or high dollar.

As I keep saying, all is well with me unless Rick gets laid off, and that continues to be a serious possibility. If that happens, we will cut ALL unnecessary spending, and unfortunately that would include my trip. It would be the same if he were planning to go somewhere.

Judy!!! YAY a baby!!! I am so glad all is well. Poor Kris! To be so upset, is totally understandable. The cord issue is why Connor ended up being c sectioned!

The little acrobat had an extra long umbilical cord to begin with, and it went from his little belly button up and under his arm, across his back, out underneath the other arm, down and was wrapped around his ankle twice!! So she made it to 10 cm. and when she would push>>>>>>down would go his heart rate. Well as his arms squished down to his sides to manuever through the birth canal, he pinched it off. So they gave her something to suspend the contractions, and took him c section.

His party last night was awful....tense, and segregated families.....not a fun time, luckily he is a little one and did not notice. Will go into it tomorrow.

Well I am off to bed, I have a ferocious cold.....yuck!

Hang tight Judy!!!

Hugs~~

up at 3am now its 4 am, and I'm headed out to the airport!!!!! say a prayer for a safe trip for me and for Robby stuck here with dad and cody......... :)

Morning gals

what a sad day, stupid economy!

I sent a 2 page email to the owner of our company yesterday, I wrote it last week from the advice from my boss, selling why they should keep me on locally, he is coming to visit today, i'm nervous, I've never had the courage to do anything like that!

Pray for me

I'm hitting the job market hard this week, I'm getting very nervous

Tracyks - have fun

Laura - great pics, love the one with your cousin that is cute

JUdy - i'll be waiting for news...

Good morning, Violets!

Today is Baby Day!! I didn't sleep much last night and am up and dressed waiting to either get a call or I'm going over at 8 a.m. to spend the day. I'll text when there is news! Everyone have a great day!!

Oh Judy I wish I were there with ya'll!! How EXCITING!

Jennifer-hope everything goes well with your company. Maybe you could ask your bss to send you in a recommendation? That would be HUGE, right? Let us know what happens!

Kat-I had read somewhere about the crank shaft making noise like that while idling?....that just *sounds* expensive! OK, when we bring it in somewhere we will ask them about the heat shield first. I will let you know what it ends up being.

Laura-CUTE pics. The cake looks SO tasty! Is there anything that you really need that you didn't get?

My mind is scrambled .... I need .... heck, I don't even know what I need :)

Love ya'll....have a great day. Respect the pouch!

Good Tuesday Morn, Vi's~~

Grand Baby Day for Judy!! How exciting!! :)

Regular day here today. Work, PTA, Book Fair, dd's getting a ct scan of her sinuses... just another day in paradise!

Make it a good one, V's!

in dfw waiting for my connection .. snagged the free net.. how cool is that! i only have 10 minutes left..... i should of brought my coupons!!!!! lol

Morning V's~

Tracy...have fun! I forgot why you are going...but whatever you are doing, have fun doing it!

Judy...you were the first thing I thought of this am! Can't wait to hear if it is blue or pink!

Busy Busy Busy...had a SHITTY day yesterday...ended up having 2 margies. During our taxes meeting, I kept saying, "lets go get a rita...do you want a rita" to Susanne. I wore her down lol...but she knew I needed it! Teachers acted like assholes yesterday, happens every March, April, May...Long 3 months ahead. Not getting anything to write home about from taxes:crying:...800 fed and I OWE the state 400!!! I am in a BAD tax bracket. Oh well...fueled the need for margies!

Hope everyone has a great day! March 3 is a GREAT day to be born!

xooxoxox

Look at the bright side, Pam... you're still up $400! That's a LOT of margi's!! :)

It's a very sunny day here today, which is nice for a change!... so I moved my workspace out of the office into the kitchen, which is flooded w/light right now. I feel like a cat basking in the sunshine... but I'm being productive, as well! I've got to take the little blessings where I can!! Life is good.

I am getting quite a bit back from Federal (I think I pay too much into it--that's what everyone keeps saying anyway), but state is giving nothing back. Which surprises me, I pay them a crap load too, but apparently state is taking all they can right now.

Next year I get a baby deduction!! I hear that has its perks.

I have an obgyn appt. sometime in the next hour. I forgot my planner and I don't know what time it is.. 10:15, 10:30 or 10:45.. and they don't answer the phones at their office. Going to ask her about the 2-week early induction the birthing class teacher was talking about. I am surprised if my doc DOES do that--that she didn't tell me. I mean, 2 weeks is a big time difference for a pregnant woman!!