Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Terry is right, poor Wayne will get scared off having to deal with drama that isn't even his relationship, when he's just starting a relationship with you.

Don't let the closing drama happen around Wayne & don't let him get pulled into it! Cry to your V's, not to your new beau.

And again like Terry said, tell Kev to shove it. Know it hurts but the world is full of fish in the sea that will treat you like you deserve!!!

Pie Hole Report!

coffee w/creamer

1 sf Jello cup

1/2 serving of peanuts (trying to get some Protein in)

On my first glass of Water

lunch is planned to be ham and cheese Soup

dinner is something hambureger related maybe meatloaf.

Jenn: you know my view of Kev... and after this I'm done lecturing you about it. You know what you have to do. let go. and until you are ready to do this.. you will be stuck in this pit of unhappiness. You are sabotaging any chance at future happiness, and I think YOU believe you don't deserve happiness.. which is why you are not letting go.... you are afraid of being happy. You have said yourself that Kev wants marriage or nothing.. its you that doesnt want to be trapped like that with his mental issues.... so by not letting go and moving on you are not allowing yourself to grow and heal.... YOU DO deserve happiness... and me typing this doesn't mean squat.. you have to believe it for yourself. I LOVE YA GIRLIE and I want you to feel deserving

Jenn, I agree with everything that everyone said about Kev. I am sure it must be hard, but you need to let go.

Lots of hugs and support!!!!

Ditto what the Violets said, Jenn.

Haydee.. I'm saving my pennies for a Terra trike. I LOVE that bike. As soon as the snow melts.. like in May, I'm going to buy one. There is a dealer in town here and I've tried the bike out. No more falling off.. no more back pain. Just fun, fun, fun!!

Check it out.. http://www.terratrike.com/path.php

Ethan is here and is practicing tennis on the Wii. The Bobster is out snowblowing the driveway again. We got about 4 inches of fluffy white stuff last night and the snowplow just plowed our road so there is tons of snow at the end of the drive. It's STILL snowing here. The snow is up to Jetta's (the garage dog) chest. My yorkies would be swallowed up for sure if they went out!

TracyinKS.. have you tried soy nuts?? They are me new favorites. I mix them with tuna salad for a nice crunch and I'm going to try them with ham salad today for lunch.< /span>

Piehole report

Breakfast: 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1/2 cup crushed pineapple

1/2 liter water

Edited by Teachlady

Judy - that Terra bike looks awesome! I would feel so weird trying to ride it. I'm gonna see if anyone here in town carries them so I can try it out...

Laura - I meant to comment earlier on your nursery. IT LOOKS AWESOME! You did such a good job with it! That soft baby blue is so precious... Can't wait to see the furniture and the crib all done up! I'm so excited!

Judy - I love soy nuts! I never thought to put them in my tuna salad... That's an awesome idea. They have lots of protein...

Jane - I should probably put my glasses on when I'm sending text messages, eh?? That coulda been baaaad!!! LOL My boss' name starts with "J" too!! :)

Judy - that Terra bike looks awesome! I would feel so weird trying to ride it. I'm gonna see if anyone here in town carries them so I can try it out...

Laura - I meant to comment earlier on your nursery. IT LOOKS AWESOME! You did such a good job with it! That soft baby blue is so precious... Can't wait to see the furniture and the crib all done up! I'm so excited!

It was super easy to get into and out of. Just lock the brakes and sit down like you're sitting in a beach chair. They had one to try at the rec center and I was zooming around and around. I can just see cruising down the bike path this spring.

Plug in the state to find dealers in Texas..

http://www.terratrike.com/dealer.php

Edited by Teachlady

Jenn - you've been "hashing it out" with him for 2 years now. It's time to STOP INVESTING ENERGY in it NOW!! He will continue to do whatever it takes, be it bad, ugly, nice, whatever....just to keep you engaged in the relationship. TURN YOUR BACK, ignore it ALL and move ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the kind of thing that could blow it with Wayne. He will see that you're not 'done' with Kevin and decide to invest HIS energy more wisely.

I will come KICK YOUR ASS and you know I WILL!!!!

Jenn~ Here is my 2cents. I was in a relationship once w/ a man who after we broke up in Nov...still had a hard time in May. He would call and we would fight and fight...loud ones too! One day, by bff, whom I woke up in the next apt over, came over and told me, "you want this to stop...are you tired of the SAME OLD SHIT...do you ever want to get past this guy?" I answered, "YES!"...then she told me "QUIT ANSWERING THE F^&*ING PHONE!" All of a sudden I realized I was responsibile for perpetuating the shit. I "egged" him on, I "engaged" him, I kept "inviting" him back. About 2 weeks later...he was a moot point in my life, and later...we were friends (he got custody of the kitty when I moved home to take care of mom). Anyway honey...Quit answering the phone! xoxoxo

Good morning girlies...

Pammy - sorry you had a fight with Suzie. I had a fight with Juan yesterday too. Must have been the gorgeous weather? It happens in the best of relationships... Hope you're feeling better today...

LOL, this was alll my fault. So much so, I had to go back into the bedroom (that I had just stormed out of) and say, "I am being a complete asshole...I am sorry!" She cracked a smile, quick kiss then all better. We never try to stay mad at each other too long. Get mad, blah blah blah, then make up cause we think it is a waste of good minutes, hours that we could be having fun w/ each other...plus carrying anger around is not good for you!

OK...the movie/gala was sooo fun! No Charlize or Kim Bassinger sigthings, just directors, local dignitaries, etc. The movie, The Burning Plain, was REALLY REALLY great! Then we went to the Spa Hotel and they had a a kick ass buffet, open bar, bands, all set up around the pool! They had heater thingys everywhere...but it was a beautiful night, in the 60's! We had prime rib, asparagus, some Pasta things (very little), and diet coke. Wish I wanted to drink...everything was free! But it was an amazing night, very fancy and festive. We didn't want to drink, cause we wanted to work out this am...which we did!

We had to change the date of our trainer, but we meet w/ him on 1-31!!! Plus he lowered the price for us by 100 bucks since we were a bit blown away by the 600 buckeroos!

OK...guess what I am doing today! You got it...diss then grading 30 grad papers!

Have a great day...i'll pop in later for a break!

xoxooxoxox

<--- got tired of seeing my mug, but I never get tired of Hero's!! :-)

Terry, although I loved your last avitar...I really love the new one too! Hero has joined the Violets! xoox

I miss tuna salad! I have a whole pantry full of the bags & cans of tuna.. it's a high mercury food, and since I crave fish and eat it a couple times a week I didn't want to waste 1x a month fish of just tuna. My doc said since I want to eat seafood I need to avoid it. Poo.

Tuna salad wrapped in a dark green lettuce leaf.. mmm.

It's lunch time here lol.

I had 1/4c of coffee & Water so far. Been listening to my fav. band and wishing they would come on tour near me. Incubus & Third Eye Blind my favs.. we saw Incubus (their music that I like--I really like, but their older stuff is eh to me).. but TEB, I have liked every single song they have ever made.. I'd love to see them in concert, but nooo they never come over to this side of the country :)

Not sure why this was on my mind today.

In my game that I run a clothing store, I was commissioned to make a custom mens' outfit for someone.. I normally do custom outfits for him throughout the year, but I have not felt the urge to do anything for my store in months!!! So I told him up front I haven't been around lately and it could take me a month (normally I can put out an outfit in 1 night). So this weekend I sat down to design and I just couldn't get into it.. so I still haven't started. Not sure what happened, the shop is doing good and I'm making money from already made outfits, but no mojo to make anything new for a while now.

Russ just called me by my full name, time to go to lunch lol.

Off to try to get my fill!!!

TracyK--it is my son!!!!

BBL

Kat

LOL....I KNEW IT! Well, I call it like I see it..he is a cutie patootie! :)

I will try them Judy...

I'm on my 3rd glass of Water (60 oz)

Had H&C Soup for lunch.....

I am so sleepy right now..... ho humm

OH and Laura, the nursery is SO DANG CUTE!

Terry: I never tire of seeing your mug!