Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

LOL--I quit posting when I did because our riding crew showed up. And we did ride, and it was cold! But it was fun too. Now I am home, and my oldest DD is here. Kinsey is with her Dad and Manda is lost!

I will hunt up a pic, even if it is their wedding pic which was a few years ago, and many pounds ago for both of us.....mine lost, his gained. But I ain't laughin' jus' sayin'........

Will find some pics tonight tho I promise!!

XOXOX

Kat

Hope you're feeling better Tracy & Pam!

I finished the nursery, and my back was killing me (not sure why though). Took a nap, and it feels better but still sore. Went to some fancy mexican restaurant in the new hoighty toighty mall with my parents-- wasn't very good, and the manager kept bugging me about not eating my food. I can't say "This sucks" so I just kept having to find new ways to politely say I'm full, I don't need a doggy bag, etc.

So here's the nursery, sorry for all the pics, wasn't sure if ya'll wanted to see the progress (I wanted to keep it to look back on one day!)

Before:

befnursery1.jpg

befnursery2.jpg

Progress:

prognursery2.jpg

prognursery1.jpg

Finished:

finnursery1.jpg

finnursery2.jpg

And Home Depot didn't have the golden paste, so I got the only universal paste they had--still didn't work, so I spent an hour tacking down every inch of the 2nd border with the seam sealer stuff. Never again in my life will I do borders!

And I can see my entryway fairy looks obscene, it's not! It's just a fairy sitting on the ground, and from this angle it looks bad.

It looks great, Laura!! And I know what you mean about borders. I ended up having to put Elmer's glue under some of the edges of my border in the kitchen even after using the special paste. The border I put in the breezeway I learned my lesson and put the Golden Harvest paste on it right away.

I'm finally off to bed. Desperate Housewives was a really good episode tonight. Love that show!

Pictures emailed out---if you didn't get them and want them, just let me know!!!

Well Superbowl is decided......wasn't exactly as I hoped it would be, but I really didn't have a vested interest! Mostly I was rooting against what someone I don't much care for was rooting for!!! LOL seriously!!!

Well, I am going to go cruise through some threads I have been watching....and then head to bed. Hoping to hear I get to go get a fill tomorrow, if so I will be gone part of the day....this is experimental, so hope it works out!

Talk to ya soon!

Kat

Good early morning everyone....3:45 AM here and I can not sleep due to dss coming in my room crying wanting to call his mom @ 2:45 this morning. I talked him down off the frenzy he was on and told him to try one more time to go to sleep and if he could not sleep we would call his mom. I just checked on him and he is asleep :wink5:. I am up and caught myself thinking things like I wonder how Mo the cat is doing...I wonder what Haydee is doing this weekend....did Pamela see Charlize Theron....did Terry go buy some Nutella to try ....would Jane come highlight my hair...is TracyinKS being a good girl...how happy I am that Jenn is happy again...how much I love that Laura is preggo and wishing I could see her before Carson is born...how proud I am of Judy, things like that. :tt2:

DH just left for work and I turned on the TV and found the all time fav Jaws so I am watching that and decided to say hello to all of you sleeping beauties :) :ihih:

Good news, my shoulder & neck hurts BUT not near as bad as usual and it has been since 7:30 PM since I had meds. That is a good sign, I hope! I need to get well so I can start packing boxes for the move. The actual moving van day is the 30th, so we have a good amount of time to pack....not rush rush rush!

Laura-LOVE the border & color! LOVE IT!

Kat-I like being able to see who I despise. He doesn't look like a prick (sorry Judy) but they never do, right?! Now, for more important things...who is that cute little sucker sitting down on the left side of the 08 Christmas pic? Oooooh, yii yii he is a cute one! I am never too old or too married to LOOK! :w00t: :lol:

OK, lemme watch Jaws...now the pain is getting worse as I type....have a great day everyone and wish me luck getting back on the wagon, k? Respect the pouch...

Edited by TracyK

Morning gals

Wayne and I had a good day yesterday - but up until yesterday he knew all about Kev - but he did something that was unforgivable (kev) and until yesterday, wayne and i were friends taking it slow while i figured out how to end it with Kev

Well, it is ending and is ugly, he is taking the unforgivable thing and turning it into i'm not talking to you about this tonight, when your boyfriend gets out of your bed and goes home ask me then. again... something else hurtful and unforgivable.

Wayne had a hard time with it but is standing by me.

honestly - i know it is for the best, but i feel sick to my stomach todayy and my heart is broken, it has been 17 years with kev and I guess if i said that it didn't hurt i would not bee human. He would never be here and has already proved that by not being here.

I am just sick to death

What Wayne doesn't understand is why i need to hash it out with him - and for me personally i need some answers so i can close the door

I have to get ready for work - going to be a long day

Good Morning Girls.

TracyK, glad to hear that your pain is not as bad as it was but sorry that you didn't get a full nights sleep. I woke around midnight and than tossed and turned till the alarm went off.

Getting ready to go to work and than over to Sisters. She needs to get to the grocery store and I have some paperwork of hers that needs filled out. Other than that not much else going on today.

Everyone have a great great day and make good choices.

Jenn, Hang in there. You do what's best for you. If Wayne is a good man he will still be there when all is said and done.

Purple Power to you.

Jenn - you've been "hashing it out" with him for 2 years now. It's time to STOP INVESTING ENERGY in it NOW!! He will continue to do whatever it takes, be it bad, ugly, nice, whatever....just to keep you engaged in the relationship. TURN YOUR BACK, ignore it ALL and move ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the kind of thing that could blow it with Wayne. He will see that you're not 'done' with Kevin and decide to invest HIS energy more wisely.

I will come KICK YOUR ASS and you know I WILL!!!!

morning all!

I had a very busy weekend........... I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned on Saturday.... We had Charles best friend and family over yesterday, and we had the boys...... and My sister popped over to bring me book 3 in the twilight series...... I finished it late last night. Ready for book 4 now.

Tracy did not do so well on the eating............as Charles bought a 1 gallon tub of ice cream for floats..... Both Saturday and Sunday I had a huge bowl of ice cream complete with Peanut Butter and sprinkles.

OH and I bought some Calorie Countdown milk and started experimenting with Low Carb White Russians! So Friday night I problably had half the carton of CC! LOL I'm going to buy the Davinci sugar free Kahlua syrup...

Anyway .... this is how crazy my body reacts........ Friday was 183.4 Sunday 190....... today 187.. hopefully cutting out the ice cream and drinking my Water will flush me back down to the low 180's

Saturday I made the Ham and cheese Soup for the boys for lunch and they all liked it.. (no tofu)

Have a great day!

Jenn-does Wayne know what the "unforgiveable" subject is? I was just wondering.

I am going to tell you something that you already know, but here goes....anytime you speak to him (Kev) about personal things from yur relationship you HAD, it gives him hope. Don't do that to him or yourself...it isn't fair to either one of you. You can get closure on the relationship some other way. *end of sermon*

PS...Terry, lemme know if you need a partner in the ass kicking...my shoulder hurts but I can still help in some way!

Good morning girlies...

TracyK - glad to hear you are feeling better! Did you ever get back to sleep after your 4am chat fest, LOL?

Terry - wasn't yesterday gorgeous?!! We woke up and my room was so bright it hurt to open our eyes!

Janie - i'm trying to come up with something scandalous to tell you so that you can comment on it, LOL. Let me keep thinking...

Pammy - sorry you had a fight with Suzie. I had a fight with Juan yesterday too. Must have been the gorgeous weather? It happens in the best of relationships... Hope you're feeling better today...

JANIE - there, something scandolous for you. I had a fight with Juan yesterday! Over the sermon from church yesterday! Can you just believe it?? LOL...

Had a wonderful weekend though. Friday we took Juan's mom and my mom out for dinner. Juan's mom is divorced and she was so happy to be out on a Friday night. She says most Fridays she's home by herself. I felt so bad but so happy that we did something with her. I told Juan that I was gonna try to include her in more of our girl time with my mom and my sisters. She has four sons and they're all busy with their own lives so she's alone alot. My dad was out of town so my mom was gonna be home alone too so we asked them both out with us. We had such a great time. These two women really really enjoy each others company. I'm so glad for that...

Saturday morning I had appointments with brides. I've got alot of weddings booked for this spring and summer already. I'm glad we're so busy! Saturday night I went to an antique auction. I was looking to buy an antique Lane chest but it went way to high for my budget. Oh well maybe next time...

Sunday was so gorgeous! We got up early, went to Breakfast (ate way too much) and then went to church. Afterwards we went shopping for a bike for me. I am undecided about what I want. We went to three different stores and looked at countless bikes. I don't know what I need to be looking for? Just that it's comfortable for me? I want it just for riding around the neighborhood and for running to the corner store and the dry cleaners that are about 1/2 mile away....

okay, off to get my first big cup of Water for the day. Trying to get 3 of these 32oz cups in me today. Cross your fingers...