Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

thanks gals

i have another meeting on Tuesday, hope to know something.

I'm also applying for another job today, i found it last night just couldn't think straight to get my letter/resume perfect for this one.

I am so sick from an

Morning Girls!

Could not work out again...I am just pooped. Prolly not gonna even do my "do" this am...just put a headband on and go! TGIF eh?

Meeting w/ the trainer tomorrow and Sus has a game this weekend. Other than that, I want to go see Star Trek and hang out, perhaps finish my book.

What are you all doing this weekend?

xoxoxo

I am going riding this weekend! It is supposed to be low 80's and sunny all weekend, minimal winds---so the horses, bikes and DH better be ready!!!!!!!!

Off to work. After today I will be needing the weekend, although it will NOT be relaxing. Today after work we are going flower shopping, for the Moms flower pots. Tomorrow we will plant them, and Sunday we have a cookout for 30 in the backyard. My usual help in doing that would be the Moms---so since it is Mothers Day, I do not have them. I DO have my DD and my DIL, who have most of it planned I understand........I think I will still be tired come Monday.

Did not sleep well.........grrrrr

Hugs! Gotta run!

Hi Girlz!!

Tracy - do they have a whirlpool at your gym? Even a good hot bath will help immensely! No...don't weigh!!! Your muscles are holding onto Water to help them repair and you WILL show at least a 3# gain!! That's very discouraging so just don't weigh!!

Jenn - I'm just always so happy to see you post, whenever you do get to post just to keep us updated and let us know you've still got your head above water! We are ALWAYS here for you, just don't forget that!

Jane - feeling better today?

Judy - $20 says your closet is already bulging with clothes! But, hey...any excuse to go shopping is a good excuse! Do you have Kohl's in Alpena?

Laura - WHAT PAMELA SAID!!!

Got all the plans made for our Colorado trip and now I'm peein' in my pants to get on that airplane!!!!!! Look at these shots -- the 1st one is Steamboat Springs, taken from the ski mountain down into the Yampa River Valley. The 2nd one is Estes Park, on the edge of the Rocky Mountain National Park. That sure ain't Texas!!

post-213702-13813138375762_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813138376042_thumb.jpg

Edited by TerriDoodle

Terry, great pix! Pee'ing your pants from fear or excitment? I love CO and know you will have a fun time.

Just making sure, but this is not taking place of 'bama right? Maybe I missed something...haha prolly did!

Off to work, I hope today is better. One thing that is good, is I really haven't turned to food.

Those pics are gorgeous Terry!!

Bye and have a good Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CO is not taking place of Bama..

Looks nice Terry, CO is on my list of places I'd like to visit.. but I want to go when there's snow and go skiing!!

Saturday night my parents are going to take Carson for the night, so Russ and I are going to dinner and then I'm going to sleep from 10pm (or even earlier) till Mother's Day cookout on Sunday (around noon). I can't wait. Mom said first time my granny did that for her she woke my dad up in the middle of the night to go pick my brother up, she couldn't leave him all night. I plan on being dead to the world...

Good morning, Violets.. It's a BEEEEEEuteefull day here today. 55 degrees, sun shining, supposed to get to 70 and I have the whole day to myself. Yes, Terry, I have a whole closet full of clothes, but I did find a nice blouse and had a 15% off coupon at Penneys so I came home with one new thing. I tried on an Alfred Dunner outfit that was on sale and was happy to get into the XL top and size 12 pants, but didn't buy it. It was just fun to try it on.

I'm going to work in the backyard today, read my tabloids, go trikking and generally relax and enjoy myself. This doesn't happen very often!! Tomorrow is a busy day again and of course Sunday we'll be going out to brunch with Kris and her in laws. Kris came by yesterday and walked in the door, handed me Grady and said.... "take him"! Apparently he's been really fussy the last couple of days. I told her she should start thinking about adding Cereal. He's a big boy and needs a little more in his tummy to keep him satisfied for longer. She said she'd talk to Nathan about it. I know my 10.6# baby (Joe) started cereal early and it made a world of difference.

Terry.. the pics are beautiful!! Strap on a Depends and enjoy!!!

Dr. PamELa... what the countdown for the end of school?? I go in next week for Kindergarten Round Up Thursday and Friday. It will be fun seeing my former students and colleagues. Their end of the year Breakfast is June 5 and I'll go to that too.

Well, I better get off here and get some things done that are on my to do list for the day.

Everyone make it a good one. Tracy.. I'm PROUD of you!!! (and don't weigh.. it's just numbers... it's more important how you feel)

CO is not taking place of Bama..

Looks nice Terry, CO is on my list of places I'd like to visit.. but I want to go when there's snow and go skiing!!

Saturday night my parents are going to take Carson for the night, so Russ and I are going to dinner and then I'm going to sleep from 10pm (or even earlier) till Mother's Day cookout on Sunday (around noon). I can't wait. Mom said first time my granny did that for her she woke my dad up in the middle of the night to go pick my brother up, she couldn't leave him all night. I plan on being dead to the world...

Good for you, Laura!!!! Get your rest and be glad you have a mom nearby that's willing to do that for you. How neat!!

No, Pam -- the Colorado trip takes the place of my patio renovation! LOL I'm actually saving money! I don't have a fear of flying -- I'm one of those weird people that loves it! It means I'm getting the hell out of Houston!

I am going riding this weekend! It is supposed to be low 80's and sunny all weekend, minimal winds---so the horses, bikes and DH better be ready!!!!!!!!

Look out Kats in the mood to ride!!!!;)

Good morning girlies!

Jane - I hope today is a better day. I had a crappy day Tuesday but yesterday was much better... Thank you so much for the products you sent to me. I'm gonna do my hair straight for mother's day so I'm gonna use them... Have you posted pics of your parent's anniversary yet? I miss your face!!

Terry - I LOVE TEXAS. I mean seriously would never consider living anywhere else... buuuuttttt, I LOVE to get the heck outta here and see other places too! I just love those pics that you posted! You're gonna have soo much fun!

what the heck is going on with this website... okay let me keep going...

Judy - I'm like you, I love a good bargain! Even though my closet is bulging I do wear everythign in it and I HATE paying full price for anything. And I wear the heck out of my clothes! I take care of them and am able to use them alot...

Tracy - YOU ARE DOING AWESOMENESS!! Did you join 24-hr fitness? The hot tub there is amazing. You should try it next time. I wear my bathing suit under my gym clothes...

Laura - awww, that is so nice of your mom to do that for you! I'm sure it'll happen frequently! Will there be any shenanigans in that alone time with Russ or just plain sleep? LOL!!!

Pamela - I keep meaning to ask if the fires they are talking about are anywhere near you. Can you have them out by the time me and Michelle get there? K? Thanks! LOL... I'm seriously so excited!

Kat - WOO HOO! Rick better hold on to something, LOL! HAVE FUN RIDING TODAY!