Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hope you all have a good evening. Still don't know what I am gonna do about my training session tomorrow....

I know, You're gonna go. ;)

Jane, the date for Chicago is June 27th. Right now I have to check with the girls at the hospital, I think we have that day set as our pool party. I'll let you know.

So far, for us to fly would be about $400 round trip. Amtrak is $100 cheaper. Looks like driving will be our cheapest way. I'll keep you posted.

Hope you all have a good evening. Still don't know what I am gonna do about my training session tomorrow....

I know, You're gonna go. ;)

I doubt it. My nose really hurts!

Suzanne if it is June 27th I will be in Alabama! If it is May 27th I will have to look at my book at work and see if I can take the time off.

Hey, did anyone have an earthquake a little while ago? Flooding? Hail? Tornados? Fire? Anything unusual????????

The reason I'm asking is because my phone rang and it was my brother. Yes I said my brother. The one I haven't heard from in over 4 years. The one that walked away from his sisters when our Mother passed away. So now I'm thinking that in another 4 years, I'll hear from him again.

Uh, what did he want Suzie?? Just to catch up on old times??

Terry, I had left a message on his sons My Space to tell his dad that several people he knew had passed away, one of them being Kathy. He said he was shocked and wanted to know what had happened to her. He said he also knew what good friends that we had been and that I must have been very hurt by her passing. We chatted for about 35 minutes and I got all caught up on the kids. I still keep in contact with his 3 kids, I just adore them. They are too funny.

Well, today is going to be a long one. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. Now I'm up getting ready for work. I leave there and have to run by the dentist office to pay for my sisters dentures than drive out to Ks. for my Doc appointment. Getting a fill today. Yeah. Than take the 45 minute drive home so I can get the grass cut before the rains this week. Then to bed early so I can get up to take my niece to the airport in the morning. She has to be there by 6am and the airport is an hour drive from here.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did. I enjoyed it, except for the Royals losing. Ughhhh.

Pammie, starting your dount down???

Everyone have a great day and I'll check in later today.

Good Monday Morning, Vi's~~

A calmer day (& week) this week than last, at least I think so! That's good. I *think* we're on the downward slide to the end of the school year... whew! 5 weeks left! And none of them as busy as last week was... I'm still pooped from that one!

Am going to the Y today & do the weights -- Pam & Tracy are models -- my role models!! Thank you, girlies!

Make it a great day!

Good morning ladies~

:frown: Way to go Michelle!

OMG, my nose is a little better but still hurts! I would post a pic but I am quite sure you all do not wanna see my snout this early in the morning! lol I am not going to my session wih Jason this morning. Coupled with the fact that I look hidious with my case of herpes in my nose, I just now recovered from the ass whippin' he dished out and I just don't have it in me! I will go Wed. morning for sure. Shame on me, right? Wrong, I just don't wanna burn myself out on it before I even get started good, ya know? :thumbup:

I was still the same weight this morning. I just really wanna see the 21's again....maybe in couple of days! I did some adding in my head and realized that I have cut out about 800 calories from my daily intake!! I switched from sweet flavored coffee Creamers to equal and regular cream so that is about 150 calories. Then I stopped eating the ice cream I was eating daily (no lie) and that is 340 per day and then I cut out sunflower seeds completely and that is another approx 300 calories per day (if not more). And I was wondering WHY I was gaining?! But look at the things I listed...all empty calories. The sunflower seeds were the tough one to quit. They were my new cigarettes! lol Anyway, I can't help BUT to lose, right? Heres hoping!

Hope you all have a fantastic day! (((hugs))) Respect the pouch (and it will respect you) :thumbup:

Good morning, Violets..

I have the little runaway with me today. Since he doesn't talk much, I can't ask about his "adventure", but at least he's safe and sound with Gramma and Grampa today.

I heard from all my kiddos yesterday. We had a nice brunch with Kris and Nathan yesterday. I got a very pretty picture frame with a picture of a smiling Grady in it. I got a hanging plant and beautiful card from Joe and Jen and a call from my other two sons.

Today is a very pretty day, though cold. It's 36 degrees out right now. We are going to work in the back yard raking and mowing. Everything made it though the freeze last night.

I'm hoping it warms up enough so I can go trikking this afternoon. Kris, Bob and I have started a weight challenge today. We're going to see who can lose the most weight in a month. If Kris or I win, we get a charm for our pandora bracelets, if Bob wins he gets a box of golf balls.

I need to kick up the exercise because the food is under control.

Off to get dressed for the day. Everyone make it a good one. Be good to yourselves.

Hola Violetas~

Ready for a busy week! Today a meeting at City Hall for Human Rights Commission. Tuesday, conference call for Walden at 5pm. Wednesday, drive into La Verne w/ my asst principal to pick up my cap and gown and attend a meeting with him (80 miles one way and meeting starts at 6pm, so it will be a late night). Thursday, getting the "do" done. Friday, principal's retirement party!! That should be fun! Oh yeah...educate the future of tomorrow on top of all of that! Nap anyone??

I am still mad as hell about the cemetery (wink @ Judy). Going to call on my break today. My human rights have been violated and so I may take it up w/ the Human Rights Commission. All of my friends agree, and they have even experienced PICNICS ON THE GRAVES. If you can squeeze your entire family on a 6' x 4' area then great...but it is not appropriate to sit or eat on other spots. OK...back into my happy place!

Michelle~ We will play DL by ear...let the hangover dictate!

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxoxo

Tracy.. I forgot to tell you, the James Patterson book I'm reading is his new one.. 8th Confession. It's another in the Women's Murder Club series.

Pamela, that is crazy, I have never seen anyone picnicing (if that is the right word and spelling) or playing their music. Every time I have gone to the cemetary I have been alone with my thoughts and prayers. I would have a hard time with what you have experienced.

Charlie just called and he needs a ride from the car place, then I have some errands to do so I will talk to you all later.

Have a great day!!!!!!

Tracy.. I forgot to tell you, the James Patterson book I'm reading is his new one.. 8th Confession. It's another in the Women's Murder Club series.

I haven't even read 7th Heaven, or Double Cross for that matter....I need to get my butt in gear!