Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

99 donuts in a bag in the car,

99 donuts in all,

take one out,

pass it about,

98 donuts in a bag in the car

. . . I guess I am not qualified to be a donut deliverer, lol.

TracyinKS, I am so glad you are back. Softball sounds great. Many of us are struggling right now, but I know it is so much easier for me right now not to give up completely when I try to post once in a while. Unfortunately, I can't remember my last day that was 100% on plan. Everyone has really missed you.

Terry, You and Evan are still very much in my thoughts. My sister suffers from the same ailment so I know what you are going through. Hang in there <<<hugs>>>

Michelle, You are going to have a whole new lease on life without PTA next year. Just think of all of the interesting, non-stress, non-political things you could be filling your time with . . . there is no limit.

I finished my shower and ped-egged my feetsies.

Speaking of which, I really need to pamper my feet a little as well but I can not reach them very easily right now . . . blahh. Perhaps I need a pedicure for the last couple of weeks of pregnancy.

I keep seeing those ped-eggs everywhere . . . but I can't seem to even look at them. I just remember skinning my knuckles on a cheese grater a couple of times as a teenager and am a little horrified by how much they look like cheese graters. I am scared, lol.

Fatty McFat Fat rides again...I am slimming (or is it sliming) on a maple bar, but dagnabit, I did manage to get it in! Only took 1.5 hours.

I like your song Heather!!!

I also agree about the ped egg thing.

GOOD MORNING TRACYKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to my meeting this morning, and came back home for a second. Check in and you guys have been chatty!!!!! I had a bunch to read!

I also checked in as to why I don't have my merchants license yet since I was at City Hall and they tell me because Charlie is behind in Sales Tax!!!! I really want to scream right now, but I very calmly called Charlie and told him to pay it, NOW! Even though I paid I am technically running a business without a license the girl said. We didn't argue, he said he was sorry and he would mail it today. I hope he is right and not just telling me what I want to hear!!!

Okay need to do some email answering!! Have a good day and will check in late tonight!!

Fatty McFat Fat rides again...I am slimming (or is it sliming) on a maple bar...

Well, it's not SLIMMING, I can tell you that! :(

Janie... that Charlie guy doesn't sound like much of a businessman... :mad2:

A life without PTA stress... really?... is there such a world???... but whatever will I do?... actually get my work done?... where's the challenge in that?... :D

LOL @ Slimming.

I had a Pedegg, it IS like using a cheese grater on yer feet.. but if yer like me, my feet are like STONES.. so it's needed, so it didn't hurt, but it did gross me out, I finally threw it out.

About to go heat up a brewster burger Russ got me from Ruby Tuesday's last night.

LOL...I suc ate spelin'!

I am in a political mess here. Won't bore you w/ the details...but it is a mess. I am not BITCHY enough to deal w/ this. And I am smack dab in the middle. aaaahhhh

I ate ice cream for dinner last night.

It's now Noon and I haven't drank even a drop of Water.< /p>

Yuck.

Just checking in. Loads of crap on my desk.

I'm about to start my period so very hormonal right now.

I want to scream at people and bite their heads off about every single little thing so I have my door closed so that I don't get into trouble.

Haydee

i had ice cream for dinner too... soft vanilla with rainbow sprinkles... a far cry from my eddy's 1/2 or sugar free...

A life without PTA stress... really?... is there such a world???... but whatever will I do?... actually get my work done?... where's the challenge in that?... :(

Oh, you'll find something to renew your stress levels!! You "Type-A's" always do! :D
Back from the gym....What a good little bandster I am. :mad2:
Man, I am proud of you!!! Good girl and what an inspiration!! But I'm in the same club as Kat! Now I have the added motivator of this Colorado trip and miles and miles of hiking in the mountains! Uh, have I gone back to the gym yet to get into shape?? Uh, NO!

I want to scream at people and bite their heads off about every single little thing so I have my door closed so that I don't get into trouble.

Sounds like Pamela could use your help right now! Michelle, too!

Jenn - You 'sound' a little perkier. Are the antibiotics helping? I did a little research and saw that if you catch Lyme Disease early your chances of a full and speedy recovery are much, much better. Do they feel like they caught yours early? I assume they confirmed it was Lyme. (?) ((((Hugs)))

I am in a political mess here. Won't bore you w/ the details...but it is a mess. I am not BITCHY enough to deal w/ this. And I am smack dab in the middle. aaaahhhh

This sounds like me w/the PTA... it just sucks, doesn't it?????

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdrai viewpost.gif

A life without PTA stress... really?... is there such a world???... but whatever will I do?... actually get my work done?... where's the challenge in that?... :(

Oh, you'll find something to renew your stress levels!! You "Type-A's" always do! :mad2:

Who? Meeeee? Little (ok, not so little) ol' me?? :D

thank you tracy for the fb chat and helping me to decide what to eat for lunch.........

I laughed OUT LOUD at your txt warning me of the Frosty recall!!!!!!!!!

I was afraid to leave the office for lunch in fear of getting a frosty, malt or dq so I decided to make the best of what was in my office stash.....

1st I tried a can of tuna doctored up with whatever I could find in the breakroom fridge....... BLECH..... two bites and I dumped it out.......

2nd try a little thingy of plain cream cheese that I had in my office.. you know the kind you pick up at a hotel or gas station......

well I was into my second bite when I read the label to keep it refridgerated! YIKES!! so I threw it out too.....

3rd Jar of Honey Roasted Peanut butter....... (DID NOT even crack the lid on that puppy!!!)

4th Progresso Low Sodium chicken Noodle soup.......

well I heated it up and slurped the hot broth, ate a few of the curly noodles and the 6 or 7 cubes of chicken it contained..... dumped the rest out and now that my stomach quite growling I think I can be ok for an hour or so until I can finish the rest of my Calorie Countdown protien shake....