Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Oh wow Judy. I can't imagine how scary that would be..

Judy, I saw this on Facebook, then ran over to Alpenanow.com to read...OMG! I can't believe this. See what happens when you relax for one day!?!

I like his independence...you have tons of angels watching him!xoox

Hey girls~

Looooong day. Work was good, although I think I may have "shot myself in the foot" with work. It's a long story, but the receptionist I refer to that is a little ditzy----they cut her hours, because apparently I fill the void quite well. Now she is talking about quiting, which will leave me alone all the time, and no one to work when I want time off......so, need to back pedal my way out of the predicament.

We went and bought tons and tons of flowers. Seriously! TONS! Filled all his Moms pots, and hanging baskets, then my Moms, and then got part of ours done, then went to dinner. Had a couple of drinks, and sat and talked until almost 10!!! About everything and nothing. I am with Rick every night, but sometimes it is like we have not had time to connect in awhile. Was a nice night.

Now tho, the drinks have kicked in,and I am sleepy!!! Which was the goal---I am hoping to sleep better tonight than last night. I am not going to be missing my baby......

Although Kinsey wants to spend the night, and have a sleepover.....she wants to put "pail nolish" on her toe nails, and eat ice cream out of the carton on Papa's lap. She speaks clear as a bell, but has ALWAYS mixed up the nail polish to pail nolish.

She went to a carnival with the 2 boys with one face tonight. She said it was a great time, and she is with them enough now, the boys are not as alike, she knows them apart......kinda sad, I missed the 2 boys with one face! LOL

Yep Terry....lots of CO places to see........some are close to me!

I was in fact born in Boulder, CO.

See y'all in the morning. Hugs

Oh my gosh!! I am so glad that Ethan is ok. That daycare should be shut down -- children outside with no supervision and a gate held shut by blocks??

So glad everything turned out ok.......

Thanks, Suzie... I'm sure they will shut the daycare down. Just no excuse for not supervising little ones outside.

I'm up early and getting ready to head to lap band support group meeting and then to a health screening. Should be interesting. I've never done the screening before and did it so that Bob would go with me and have his done too, but then he is out of town until tonight so it's just me.

It's a dreary day today and looks like it's going to rain. I was hoping to trikke this afternoon. Will have to wait and see. Our singing group is going to sing for a Mother/daughter banquet tonight so that will be my evening.

Off to take a shower and get ready for the day.

Everyone have a good one.

Good morning violets~

Well, its just me and dd today. DH is @ work until this evening so we will just hang out and play. Right now (7:20 AM, mind you) she has already had Breakfast and is sitting at her table painting a picture for a friend that is graduating from high school soon. 10 minutes from now when she is done doing that, God only knows what she has in store to do. lol

Judy-what a scary ordeal with Ethan! Did any of you know that he was missing or did you find out once he was already found? I hope none of you had to go through the "I wonder where he is" part! Thank GOD he is OK!

Jane-i read about that little boy you are talking about. Amazing he lived! He had his angels with him too!

Suzanne-TracyinKS isn't lost. She has posted on facebook...so at least we know that she is OK. I would have been burning her phone up calling if I hadn't seen her on facebook! lol

Pamela-I am so ready for Big Brother...have you heard anything?

Laura-are you liking survivor? I can not wait until the vote off Coach aka the dragonslayer (gimme a break, right?)

Kat-have fun this weekend! I need to some pail nolish too. lol too cute!

Michelle-hope you made it through your busy week in one piece!!

Jennifer-what other job did you apply for?

Haydee-I didn't know about the lifetime membership. I wonder how much it is?! Which 24 hr fitness do you go to?

Terry-you are going out of town to the country, right? Have fun and drink one for me!

OK, gotta go check myspace and Facebook. Take care and I will bbl...

By the way, I did weigh this morning (I felt lighter) and I weigh the same. Still on my period too so I guess the same is just like a loss at this point. I feel good mentally. That is what I needed the most right now. :glare:

Oh, Judy...I am so sorry that happened!! How upsetting that has to be. I don't know I'd ever let him out of my sight again...at least it would be very difficult!!

How far from the daycare was he found?

OMG.

Funny you said that tracy, i forgot any of you watch..when he told his assistant 'they call me dragonslayer' i asked my dad 'i missed that, who calls him that' and dad said 'he does'.

i cant believe hes still there i thought this was his week--now he knows hes next, hope he doesnt get immunity!!

going to finish feeding my lil' man

Funny you said that tracy, i forgot any of you watch..when he told his assistant 'they call me dragonslayer' i asked my dad 'i missed that, who calls him that' and dad said 'he does'.

i cant believe hes still there i thought this was his week--now he knows hes next, hope he doesnt get immunity!!

going to finish feeding my lil' man

him gettin' immunity would be about right! ugh! I like how Jeff the host was teasing him at tribal counsel. The guy just makes me sick. Your dad is right, HE calls HIMSELF that, not anyone else! :glare: lol

Oh Judy, I bet you aged 15 years. Thank God someone nice and comforting was with him till the police showed up. Gob Bless them.

The Sausage cups are made. The Pasta salad is made and the cooler is filled. We are off to an all day party. The weather is beautiful here today.

Have a great day and I'll check in later.

Good afternoon, Violets..

Support group done and health screening done. Now on to the singing gig tonight.

Ethan was found two blocks from the day care and I found out when Joe called me after the daycare had called him. We didn't know he had been found until just before I got to the daycare. The police car was out front and Jen called to tell me she was holding her baby in her arms. Joe was at a job a couple of hours away so he suffered the most emotionally. And thank God there were good samaritans around to take care of Ethan until police arrived. Ethan's story was on the local news and the news in Traverse City which is about 2.5 hours away. I drove by the daycare today just to see how far he got and it was a decent hike for a little guy all alone.

I'm just so thankful that the story has a happy ending.

Back home from work, this morning wanted to add that I can't stand Coach or the other name he calls himself. I would want anyone but him to win. He makes me CRAZY!!!!! Okay maybe he makes me crazier!

Good evening, Violets..

Wow.. pretty quiet in here today. Must be a TGIF. Just got home from the Mother/Daughter gig. I'm pretty pooped and am going to head to bed and finish reading my new James Patterson book.

Everyone have a good night and be good to yourselves.

Hey girls~

We woke up and hit the ground running. Met w/ the trainer this am...and he kicked our ass. Total different energy working out at 8am then at 5am! We had a great time...and Michelle and Haydee will meet him in 3 WEEKS!

Then we came home and played w/ Klausy, showered, then picked up Stef and drove up to Idylwild for lunch. Idylwild is this little hippy town in the mountains, with cool shops, cafes, gourmet treats, etc. I bought a few odds and ends and some gourmet treats for when the girls are here.

Then we drove back down the hill (almost an hour drive) and went to see STAR TREK. It was great! Acutally it was funny too. It is Kirk and Spok as younger men. VERY WELL DONE. 2 thumbs up!

Then we went to WallyWorld for flowers for the cemetary tomorrow, as well as misc stuff.

Got home about 8pm...busy day, but fun and needed!

See you 2morrow!