Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone out-there: Bar brawling

My younger sister has been in several honest to god bar brawls. Me, not a one. And we would go drinking at the same places. Anyone been in a bar fight?

Nope, but I caught my so-called boyfriend kissing some girl in the hallway of a bar. So, as I left the bar after quickly and calmly giving him heck, I stopped at his car and poured the rest of my cup of beer onto his front seat (he had the window down enough to get my hand in) then I let the air out of one of his tires, and I took lipstick and wrote "dickless SOB" on his driver window. As if I knew...we had only dated for a month or two and certainly weren't intimate enough for me to know for sure about his "dickless" status, although I'm fairly certain he was not, in fact, dickless. :) But I thought it was funny for him to have to drive home like that, or at least so smudged he couldn't be seen, thinkin' he was all cute sitting in his little ole car. Served him right.

That's as close to a bar brawl as I have seen. I was 19 or 20. Ah, the good ole days!

re: " Anyone been in a bar fight?"....sort of, but not exactly...at least that's not what the divorce attorney called it....HAR!

Oh......grooooooaaaannnnnn!:cross-eye

Nah....I'm one of those who when she drinks loves EVERYONE! I'm a lover not a fighter.....and I used to go to a rough true cowboy bar in college and there was ALWAYS a fight.....I always did hate bar fights.

I also used to go to a place where oil field workers, miners and cowboys used to gather. They wouldn't serve beer in glass bottles because there had been so many fights. Nice place eh? Also, they had plastic windows out front because they'd been broken so many times......

well, I too am more of a lover than a fighter, especially when consuming alcohol. One night at a local watering hole, I was with several friends and we were all shooting pool. We were also ALL drinking... well as you can imagine a few men were watching this roudy bunch of women drinking. One man came up to me and challenged me to a game of pool. I asked him what I would get if I won. He said he wasn't sure. HE said he wanted to see my breasts if he won( HEY! who wouldn't want to see a nice pair of Natural DD's~~as they are such a rare occurance in nature--LOL LOL). I said ok "Tit for Tat" and pointed at his crotch..If I win I want to see TAT...both sets of friends with us started howling and roaring in laughter.

I continued drinking through out the match and low and behold I actually Won. The guy became nervous and said that it was never a real bet. All our friends said he did infact bet. Well as not to crush the poor man's ego I challenged him yet again to of all things..an ARM WRESTLING match. As it turns out I am freakishly stong when intoxicated. Yes. I did win. So at the urging of all of our friends and by this time, my mother( how she got there I still don't know) the guy reluctantly went out back with me to show me the goods. To say the least I was not impressed. Let's just say that Alcohol is not kind to those who are not that well endowed in the first place. Flacid would have been an improvement for this fellow.

I walked back in to a room of people eagerly awaiting my response. I said "Wow I finally got to see the male hummingbird's penis upclose." He was VERY angry and said he would show me again when he was sober so I could see the full extent of his man hood. I told him not to bother, that if I wanted to see another thumb I had two of my own. He got pissed and stormed out of the bar. He has never been back there. Not exactly the bar fight you were talking about , yet an interesting bar story none the less.