Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Notorious November NSV!

Tells us your Non-scale victories!

One of mine is that I am wearing 4x shirts now and they are getting loose! :cursing:

I don't really have any:( However I did do better grocery shopping, I got a Kashi Cereal that has 9grams of Protein per serving. I got some SF carnation instant Breakfast and tried some greek-style yogurt that has 10 grams of protein per serving!! I think now that it is October I'm starting to prepare myself more and really making better choices with my food! And since I did SO bad in Sept. I think that is a NSV for me.:cool2:

Good for you. It isn't always easy to go by the fattening, sweet foods and pick up foods that are good for us. I know I have problems with it too sometimes. I'm glad you're thinking healthier and trying. :cool2:

After I finished dying of embarassment, I realized that I did have a NSV today.

I was walking through a parking lot and it was raining so the bottoms of my jeans were getting wet and heavy. Well, that coupled with the fact that they're a size too large now, yeah.. I flashed the good people of costco a little pasty white ass today. :crying:

I think it's time to move to a smaller jean size.. :smile2:

Haha that's awesome. Mine are loose but not quite that loose yet. I'll be waiting for it though! lol

I was looking through my closet tonight, looking for old clothes that I knew didn't fit me so I could make them "goal" clothes in the months to come. Well, I found a shirt I was SURE would not fit.... size 16, and you know, it didn't really fit like it is supposed to.. BUT I could button one button... and when I looked in the mirror it made my boobs look FABULOUS! haha I just shimmied a little for myself and put it back in my closet..... saving it for a much BETTER nsv in a few months... when I can actually wear it outside of my room and don't look like a hoochie! :)

My clothes are probably my biggest NSV. The only problem is that I'm about out of things that fit me!! I have baggy butt problems with most of my pants, LOL. I'm not complaining though! I went and checked out a second hand store to try and find some pants. I got a few pairs that'll fit hopefully soon---but they didn't really have anything that'll work for right now. I really don't want to go buy a bunch of new stuff though...since I'm still losing.

My 11yr old son got his arms all the way around me!!! I love that my kids are proud of me. :thumbup:

Great job janesays! I bet that felt great!! I had bought a shirt off the clearance rack that I never dreamed would fit...and it does now!! Such a great feeling!

I have gone down 2 sizes in pants! Some of my pants are just to big to wear, so I had to buy 4 new pairs of pants, so I can go to work. Barb

Me Too. I threw out all my 3X shirts for good. Into 2X and I tried on an XL jersey from several, several years ago and it fit. I was stunned. Still a little snug in the belly but definitely could wear it out in public so that's a great sign. Nothing is more motivating then getting rid of big clothes forever for smaller ones.:thumbup:

I started wearing a 26/28 tops and 24 bottoms. Today I'm in 14/16 tops and 16-misses department pants. The last time I shopped in Misses was over 20 years ago. It's feels great.

I started at 2x shirts (mens) and size 44 pants. I am now in L shirts, which I always thought would be my end state, and 36 pants. Now I'm wondering if I could get into Mediums at some point! I just finally dropped into the "overweight" BMI range. I'd really have to be a scrawny guy to get down to "normal" ! The band rules.

I can now wear my engagement ring for the first time in 15 years!

Sue

Banded 6 November 08, 260lb's current 148lb's

I know what you mean! In my case, I had replaced my original wedding ring, and as I downsized, I tried to make it fit by wrapping wire around the base, and then that didn't cut it anymore. So I started wearing my High School ring. Eventually, even then became big! Now I bought a new cheap ring for a wedding band that is a smaller size than my high school ring was. Go figure.