Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Summer Weightloss Challenge

Stayed at 189 this week, but I'm happy with that considering I got my monthly visitor this week. My daughter had surgery on her knee, another daughter had a doctor appointment for ear problems and our air conditioner broke--I live in Henderson NV (Vegas) and we've been over 115 for nearly two weeks now, so I'm pleased that there was no gain in spite of my busy schedule.

Back to working out and journaling again so should see results next week! Hopefully!?! Congratulations to the rest of you, you're doing great!!!!

Thanks to having what I think is the flu this past week, I'm down to 226.5!!! I've been taking basically clear liquids/yogurts, just until this throat stops hurting so much. I haven't been 2-twenty anything for a very long time! I love my band!!

Congrats to everyone on their fabulous work!

Oh i cant WAIT until im down in the 220's way to go Christina :D plus your so close to ONEDERLAND it must be very encouraging!! thats one of my big goals is to get out of the 200's. way to go again...but im sorry it happened mostly because of the flu: knock on wood i havent had the flu in about 2-3 years :)

Happy Monday the 25th everyone! This is week, what? 5? We are halfway there! Only 5 more Mondays to Labor Day!

Okay, so still 199 this week. bummer.

How's everyone doing?

I weighed 227 this morning, up .5 from last week.. Not too bad, now that I'm feeling better and eating "normal" again. I expected it to go up more.. I finally stepped back into working out this morning. Gotta love an empty fitness center at work :) Next week will be a loss I can feel it!

~Heather~ Thank you for your support! My first BIG goal is to 200 then of course to Onederland! It's so close. *fingers crossed* you don't become sick for another 2-3 years!

Happy Monday!!

YIP-YIP-YIPEEEE!!!!

FOUR pounds down this weeK!!! AND I'm in onedeland at 199!!

What a good way to start a Monday, but now I just have to not get bummed when I lose little to nothin next week. Last week I was super sad since I was working REALLY hard and only lost 1 pound. Funny how the body works, uh?

HUGE congrats to all.

I am steady at 234 but I am going through a cleanse this week so I expect some weight loss for next Monday.

Decided to weigh today since I had a doctor's appointment this morning and I knew they'd weigh me anyways. I've been stuck on the same pound or two for a while now. When I weighed last Thursday, I was still the same weight so I started the Dr. Fox's plateau buster that Donali posted on one of the threads. I've lost 3 lbs. in 4 days!!!!

So, now that I've made the move to Mondays, I'll report on Mondays instead of Thursdays from here on out!! Yeah 3 lbs.--186 and counting!!!! :laugh

WOW everyone is doing so good!! CONGRATS!!!! You all are a inspiration to me.

Im at 308 this morning... I cant wait to break this 300... OMG i will.... oh gosh i dont know what i will do, I know I WONT go eat though LOL

I was 277 this morning...feeling good but know I could have done better. Maybe it was that cake on saturday??? But it was good. ;-) Or Aunt Flo is here for a visit...can't she just stay away. hehe

Congrats to everyone....Keep up the good work!!!

Im at 308 this morning... I cant wait to break this 300... OMG i will.... oh gosh i dont know what i will do, I know I WONT go eat though LOL

You'll get there Trish! I remember well when I was 312# I never thought I'd see under 200 again in my life.

BTW, I lost over 100 of that while UNBANDED which has helped me tremendously to think of this band as extra help in my weightloss journey. It makes it easier--but it still doesn't do the job if I'm not working REALLY hard at it. I could lose weight without the band--what I can NOT lose it without is exercise--AND the emotional support of other people. THe sharing on this forum is priceless.

Woowhooo-3 lbs this week-almost down 50 lbs!!! :-D it is according to my weird scale, but it does soung pretty on par-or so i hope!!lol 5 more lbs to go!!!

I gained 3 pounds. I am on the verge of tears. I'm tight, I'm restricted. I'm gaining weight. It doesn't seem fair on any level.

I know that the scale is a deceiver. I know it lies. I fit into a size 18 pair of pants and a 1X shirt, but that doesn't mean I am feeling good about myself.

Stupid scale. stupid depo drevera.

I am down 3lbs to 264 this week. Just got another fill today, hopefully this one will do the trick. I've become too comfortable with my exercise routine, so I need to take it up a notch. We'll see how I do this week.

I gained 3 pounds. I am on the verge of tears. I'm tight, I'm restricted. I'm gaining weight. It doesn't seem fair on any level.

I know that the scale is a deceiver. I know it lies. I fit into a size 18 pair of pants and a 1X shirt, but that doesn't mean I am feeling good about myself.

Stupid scale. stupid depo drevera.

Sweet Lady, are you exercising? b/c if you are, you could be gaining muscle. A size 18 / 1X is AWSOME!!!!

WTG Corinne ;)