Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Summer Weightloss Challenge

Hi guys,

I really hoped to code some neat stuff for the new challenge, but with some new challenges in my own life (newly single dad, new pastor, moving to a new house in a new town, you know, little things like that =) ) I just haven't had the chance.

I have, however, set up a new challenge, beginning this Monday and ending ON Labor Day.

On Monday, please weigh in and post your beginning weight here. If you don't want your weight posted, tell me to post it as "0", and we'll only track what you've lost, not what you weigh.

Peace,

Jonathan

P.S. The site is here:

http://www.waistingaway.com/wlc

Hey Brother! Good to see you back in business.

You know Im in on this!

Last I heard, Penni recommended us having before pics in bathing suits.

I think she's lost her mind.

I agree with Paula (that is about Penni losing her mind!) I don't mind before pics...and I would even do it in shorts, but not a bathing suit! :)

Yay Jonathan! You are so off the hook with "coding some new stuff" ??? we are here and ready! Add me to your list and see you Monday!

Okay, I'd rather not do bathing suits, either, but I do like Crystals idea of having the Before and After pic in the same outfit. If we don't post the pics on Waisting Away, we can at least post them here. I'll get my pic taken this weekend and will weigh in Monday morning. I'm excited!!

I would love to do this, but I am not having my surgery until Thursday. Is this ok, can I start it up with you guys? Let me know. I would love to do this. I am so looking forward to Thursday and getting it over with. My nerves are on edge.

Angie

So Jonathan....Monday it is! We post our Monday weigh in and maybe our starting pic here, right? Thanks a bunch for doing this. It's going to be GREAT!

OK so no bathing suits. Darn it. LOL!! I am in and will post Monday for weigh in and Pic as well.

Angie and anyone else...

ANYONE is welcome to join, no matter where you are on your journey.

For me, its easier to aim for a goal, so I recommend -10 pounds in 10 weeks. Others are interested in more or less weight loss. Whatever goal you feel comfortable attaining is fine with us. ;)

Im copying and pasting from the other challenge...

LaMadam actually strated the original one. Everyone was complaining about not losing any weight. So the challenge was started to show us that we ARE losing, we just cant see it on a daily weigh in, but we CAN see it on a weekly or bi-monthly weigh in.

Oh, and Jonathan has a web site that he adds our names, starting weight, current weight and goal weight. Seems easier to keep track of!

So, on Monday it starts!!!!

Yes, Penni! Oh puleeze wear your bathing suit!!! LOL Do it girl!

Angie, your band date just may put you as the top winner on weight loss! Last Challenge, Jammin Jamie won...she had gone through her pre-op liquid diet, too. She lost a bunch! Jump on in girl! We ain't skeerd! Actually, the real challenge is the personal one, it's not so much a race with each other. But it's fun to see the stats at the end, see how everyone did!

Yay Jonathan! You are so off the hook with "coding some new stuff" ??? we are here and ready! Add me to your list and see you Monday!

Okay, I'd rather not do bathing suits, either, but I do like Crystals idea of having the Before and After pic in the same outfit. If we don't post the pics on Waisting Away, we can at least post them here. I'll get my pic taken this weekend and will weigh in Monday morning. I'm excited!!

If you guys post the pictures here, I'll get the code written SOMETIME this summer, and then I can just upload them to the site then. I think that's a great idea =)

I don't know about wearing the same clothes though. I lost my shorts in the electronics section of Wal-Mart last night. Fortunatley, nobody saw me... I think anyway. I went straight to the Men's section and bought a new belt ;) I think it might take suspenders to keep them up by the end of the summer =)

Jonathan (50 lbs down as of this morning! 56" waist to a *gasp* 48" waist!)

OMG Jonathan....you what?????

Regarding the bathing suit issue....I thought, hmmmm....I'll go try mine on (just considering), BUT it's too big! I mean, around the waist and belly, there are folds of the suit fabric and let's not get started about the bustline! I'm not buying another for this as I probably won't do a bunch of swimming this summer, but next summer.....watch out!