Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Summer Weightloss Challenge

I am very happy to announce i have met my goal (and then some possibly!),even with the 1lb gain!!! Yay!This last fill has been a miracle!!!!! 20 lbs for me!!! wooowhooooooooooo!!!

Congrats to you all-you did awesome!

I am very happy to announce i have met my goal of 20 lbs(and possibly then some!!!) even with the 1 lb gain--yipppppppppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone also!!!!!you all did wonderful

I stayed the same this week. So in total -10 pounds for me! I'll take it.. Congratulations to everyone for all the weight lossed and all the wonderful NSV's!!!

I stayed the same for this week. I lost a total of 12 lbs. for the Summer Challenge--my goal was 15. Congratulations to everyone!!

Tricia

Here is my before and after for the Summer Weight Loss Challenge. I don't have the jeans that I wore in the before pic, so I opted for a whole new outfit. I have new hair too. I asked my son which picture I was bigger in, and he chose the after photo. I guess that's what I get for asking a 4 year old. I'm posting some before and now pics on the before and after thread too.

post-204503-13813132101596_thumb.jpg

Well Johathan & your challenge, I have lost 23 pounds. Started the challenge on 7/4/05 at 230. 9/9/05 207 weighed in at. Thanks to all my friends here at LBT for there great support.

My own challenge I, have been exercising about 9 to 14 a week.

well every one take care most of God bless.John

post-204441-13813132132645_thumb.jpg

Jonathan! I saw you on the Who's online list! How are you! We have been a little worried but waiting patiently for you to check in.

the Fall Wieght Loss Challenge is in full swing, but I asked Penni to leave the Summer Challenge as a Sticky until you checked in...come here! Come here! Tell us how you are!

(((hugs)))

Hi y'all.

I'm alive, and things are good. I got an unfill about 4 weeks ago (.2 cc) because I was having reflux everynight. I wish I hadn't. I was losing weight, and with just .2 cc out, I'm gaining, slowly. Maybe adding .1 cc will be the magic mix. It will be my 5th fill, and that's what I get for free (well, not free, but included with my cash-paid surgery).

School is wonderful (I'm getting my Master of Divinity degree from SMU) -- the best educational experience of my life. And my job (I'm the pastor of a Methodist Church in a rural town off of the I35 corridor here in Texas) is great. I've been seeing someone since shortly after I filed for divorce (met her after that point, and just really hit it off, quickly). At face value, it may seem like a rebound relationship, but I think that what characterizes a rebound relationship is that it often is with someone you have nothing in common with, just because you're "in a hurry" to be in a relationship. This is very different. I don't think I've met someone with whom I'm more compatible on more levels.

I'm still taking care of my kids, in addition to taking care of my 80 year old mother, pastoring the church, and going to school. So, I'm a little busy. =) But busy is good.. most of the time.

Annnnyway. Since I've been gaining weight, I haven't been around LBT much. I guess that's the wrong attitude to have. I've just been a little down as far as the weight goes, and coming here reminds me of that.

But, maybe I need to be reminded of it.

I hope you all are doing well.

Jonathan

Okay, so glad you are fine and happy. And busy!!! I'll tell Penni it's okay to Unsticky this thread now. Thanks for a great Challenge, Jonathan!!! Don't be a stranger. You help make LBT more wonderful. ;)

Took care of it. No longer a sticky. Good luck to all.