Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

lost a clothing size woohoo

So I tried on some of my capris to wear to my kids soccer game on Saturday, and I turned around and noticed the butt part was completely sagging lol. I asked my husband did they always look like this? He said nope lol. So then this morning, I am getting dressed for work and I have one pair of slacks I could get on but were tight in the waist, and kinda rode up and the bottoms didnt droop past my ankle as they should. I said what the heck lets try them on and they fit me so good now, the waist is perfect, the pant leg falls and is so comfy!! Yay I was so excited That I lost a pant size lol. Just a small victory for me this and thought I would share :girl_hug: Funny thing is I cannot see any difference with any weight loss! My husband can, he said my legs are more thin, and my spare tire is not as inflated rofl.. I am kinda sad I dont see it but maybe I never will really see the weight loss? As anyone else dealt with that? :rolleyes2:

Congratulations! As muscle occupies less space than fat, it is very likely that your muscle mass has increased, and fat has decreased, therefore you can lose a dress size, and still have the same weight.

I am so happy for you.....I have one more pants size to go to shop in the "regular section" im so excited for that but the weight loss just seems so slow....but anyways, congrats!!!

Congrats!!

I have also dropped a size recently. It's a great feeling when I can't find a thing to wear because nothing fits....because it's all TOO BIG!! I bought some pants on sale that are 2 sizes smaller than my starting size...and they all button now, but aren't quite comfy yet. It makes me smile!

My DH noticed the difference for the first time yesterday. It made my day!!

That's awesome, ladies!!!! How fun!

I've not been banded yet, but have been trying to watch my carbs and increase my Protein in the last week. I put on a pair of jeans yesterday and the bottoms came lower past my ankles down on my feet (like they're supposed to)... that was thrilling! I showed my hubby and he was happy for me. I can't wait for all of the NSV's!!! I just realized that all of my holiday tops that I love, this will be the last year I get to wear them, how fun! Then the new clothes shopping will begin. Someday, I'll be able to shop in a regular store. Woohoo!!

Congrats! This is how it happened to me too :cry_smile: I still try to wear my clothes too long.. I usually dont switch to the next size till I have excess material hanging off my butt. My hubby hates it haha. I can't believe that once I lost one size they just started snowballing down. I went from a 22/24 to a 14 in 50 pounds.

Just wait a few more weeks and u will probably have a nsv again :mellow: Those are the best!

Congrats! This is how it happened to me too :mellow: I still try to wear my clothes too long.. I usually dont switch to the next size till I have excess material hanging off my butt. My hubby hates it haha. I can't believe that once I lost one size they just started snowballing down. I went from a 22/24 to a 14 in 50 pounds.

Just wait a few more weeks and u will probably have a nsv again :cool2: Those are the best!

Why is it our butts and boobs are the first to deflate, lol! I went from a 22W to a Misses 12-14, leaning toward 12 mostly. I can't remember the last time I was a size 12! Woohoo for all of us! Other than being broke from buying clothes, I am thrilled!:cry_smile:

yes i also cant see the weight but everyone does. My pants are tooo big..but i dont want to by any clothes as of yet. but at least some one can see the difference. I guess we will see it eventually.

Chicamam1 - that's a great accomplishment! Congrats! I have a hard time seeing my weight loss too - but I keep looking to make sure I find it. I feel like it's really important that we cherish our progress as much as possible - it makes it easier to go on when the going is tough.

I lost 70 pounds from about 1999 to 2000 and kept it off for a couple years, but then slowly gained it all back. So I've got relatively recent clothes going back to size 14 (only fit into a few of those). I was a 22/24 at my biggest - both this year before banding - and back in 1999.

So this weekend I went shopping in my closet and found that all my 18 pants fit - as well as my 1x and 14-16 shirts. Yay!! The timing couldn't be better since the seasons are changing anyway - now I have some "new" fall clothes without spending a dime. A double pleasure!

:cry_smile:

Don't forget to use the Clothing exchange thread on the main page!

I have clothes to post there. I just have to find the time to put the pictures up.

WOW!

That's the first time that I ever heard of anyone wanting to lose boob. I'm mad because I don't have a butt to begin with and that's the first place that I tend to lose is breast and butt.:cry_smile: How about if my stomach, thighs, face, and arms go first for a change.:mellow:

Congratulations on your milestone! I've lost enough to cause my slip to fall down around my ankles at work. Does that count? LOL

Seriously, though, it's a GREAT feeling. Keep up the good work!

im so in awe of the band! and our determination to use it as the wonderful tool it is :wink_smile: Great job ladies, we all deserve so much for our accomplishments I am so excited. I cannot wait to see what progress i will make at the end of the year. im sure my weightloss will slow down eventually but hey, (throwing salt over my shoulder) no reason to jinx it lol. i dont want my boobs to go :smile: neither does my husband but all i can pray is that they dont turn into raisins. We are awesome!!