Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sizes 2X, 3X-4X, 22/24 items -- Yours for shipping costs only!

GRR--- I got kicked out and lost this whole thing once already so if you need pics or any additional information, don't hesitate to ask.

Been doing some cleaning out and have the following items up for grabs. I only ask that you pay for shipping and would prefer payment with PayPal.

- White underwire strapless bra, size 44DD. This does include clear straps.

- 2-piece Pappagallo Woman turqoise pant set, size 2X. This is casual and made of a knit material. The top has beading around the front collar which is v-neck. I normally wear petite but this must have been average as there is some staining along the bottom hem but it is minimal. Long sleeve.

- A peasant-style lime green blouse with stitch and sequin detail at the collar which is v-neck. There are also sequins around the sleeve (minimal). It is a very thin material, 100% cotton. Size 22/24. Long sleeve.

- A long-sleeve gray knit with navy and medium blue stripes. I never noticed until THIS VERY MOMENT that it said sleepwear. :thumbup: OH, well, looks great with navy blue stretch pants or jeans! Ha! This says size medium but I wore 3X-4X when I was able to wear this.

- A pair of navy blue shorts, size 22/24. There are a couple of spots on them but they're casual and the marks are minimal.

Do you have photos? I wish I'd found this yesterday, I just carted a lot of size 26/28 to Goodwill this morning. I now have about 1/3 of my clothes remaining!

Do you need clothes I have some that I was putting in the yardsale pile. I have quite a few things I like Jjill and others like that I love style. I would be glad to send them to you for shipping cost I would love for them to go to a good home. I have loved fashion for years the only thing is I am 5'11

Do you need clothes I have some that I was putting in the yardsale pile. I have quite a few things I like Jjill and others like that I love style. I would be glad to send them to you for shipping cost I would love for them to go to a good home. I have loved fashion for years the only thing is I am 5'11

What sizes are they?