Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jessica Simpson Hair Extensions

Just wanted to share.. My once thick and gorgeous hair has been falling out since I was younger, so it's not band related.. But for years I've debated getting the expensive extensions, but I've seen 'bad' jobs, so I've been too afraid to pay for it and then not like it. So a co-worker was telling me she has a friend who bought the Jessica Simpson hair extensions and that they looked great.. they are priced well and clip in. I just got mine yesterday and I love em! I wore them to work today and everyone has complimented on em!

They sell different styles (this is just where I got mine, I know other places sell em):

hairdo? by Ken Paves Beauty products and beauty supplies at HSN.com

laexhead.jpg

backhead.jpg

Love the extensions on you!!:thumbup: what length and Color/Code did you end up getting? I have been wanting to order some but wasn't sure how the colors are.

Sorry, were you wearing hair extensions? I was too busy contemplating the nudie pics. *creepy laugh*

Ps- If you weren't nekkid, don't ruin the illusion for me, K?

Wow Fairy, they look great!!! I had a look at the website and couldn't find samples of the hair colours. How did you know what colour to get just from the colour names? I dye my hair daaaaark brown almost black, so I'd have no clue what colour to get.....whether dark brown would be dark enough, and black too dark lol. I'd love some though!!! I'd love more thickness to my now thin hair.

Silly question: can you dye them? If yes, then the 'matching' issue would be addressed by merely dyeing them the appropriate color.

PS: Plain, you are such a man (read with the appropriate tone)

Silly question: can you dye them? If yes, then the 'matching' issue would be addressed by merely dyeing them the appropriate color.

PS: Plain, you are such a man (read with the appropriate tone)

My guess is, if I you get the $450 "human hair" Jessica ones you can dye them. A girl at my work gets russian human hair put in cos its super straight and she doesn't have to dye or straighten it too much to match her almost black coloured hair. I don't want to deal with the weave all the time though. I'd just wear it for special occasions.

You look fab Fairy!

Wow Fairy, they look great!!! I had a look at the website and couldn't find samples of the hair colours. How did you know what colour to get just from the colour names? I dye my hair daaaaark brown almost black, so I'd have no clue what colour to get.....whether dark brown would be dark enough, and black too dark lol. I'd love some though!!! I'd love more thickness to my now thin hair.

She, I think I saw them in Price Attack (do you have Price Attack down there?) It might be worth going in and having a squizz.

If you go to that website, select a style you want, and then it says something about finding your color, and then it pulls up the swatches of all the different colors (big ones so you can actually hold your hair to the screen). I did not dye it, I just bought medium brown.

Creepy plain.. I'll indulge that fantasy, I WAS naked because I'd gotten out of the shower and was just trying them out. I was wanting to have them in and looking nice before I showed them to DH :thumbup:

Creepy plain.. I'll indulge that fantasy, I WAS naked because I'd gotten out of the shower and was just trying them out. I was wanting to have them in and looking nice before I showed them to DH :tt2:

I was wondering if that was for "topless protest" day.