Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vegas Bandsters 'August' Get-Together... All Invited!!!

YOU'RE INVITED... :biggrin2:

TO: The Las Vegas Bandsters 'August' Get Together!

DATE: SATURDAY AUGUST 16TH

TIME: 5:00 pm

PLACE: P.F. CHANG'S ASIAN BISTRO

ON THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF

PARADISE & HARMON

(across from the Hard Rock Cafe)

RSVP: Reply to this Thread or send me a message!

I'll be happy to hear from you...

ALSO: Feel free to invite any Bandsters you meet to come along- even those people who are not yet banded are welcome to join us...

We had our 'July' lunch today and I found it so nice to have a group of people to talk to and relate to everything that's been going on. It was great getting to know Mary, Rebecca, Sharon, & George! What wonderful people! :)

P.S.- Please don't ask for changes in place, date, or time... no matter what we do, we will not be able to accommodate everyone's needs. Just know that we will be getting together every month, so if you miss one meeting- maybe you'll be able to make it to the next! Thank you for understanding... :smile2:

Yvonne,

I will be there! Thanks so much for coordinating our August event. Looking forward to a new and improved group picture! :smile2:

It was wonderful to meet everyone...it's just so great to talk with people who all eat the same :) and who really understand each other!!

Hugs, Mary

Gah, checking calendar. I said yes, but I am supposed to be in NYC.

Will repost when I know for sure.

Edited by FeliciaLevy75
damn calendars!

I'm trying to post our photo from our 1st meeting together but it's Gigantic!!! Can anyone help???

Mary, it was great meeting you too as well as the others! I look forward to seeing our updated photo as well.

I went shopping for some shirts after lunch yesterday and found out that I'm 2 sizes smaller and "Only" a 1x now! (18/20) and those aren't even snug on me- I think I'll be in a 14/16 before summer's end! WooHooo!!!!!!

PS- I hit the 30lb mark this morning too!!!

Yvonne72

Cadets71

Hootiebelle

VegasWildFlower

Hi Yvonne,

I will be there, the timing is perfect I get back from NJ on the night of the 15th. :tt1:

I really felt bad:frown: I had to miss this weeks meeting on such short notice, I was looking forward to it, so count me in for Aug. 16th. :tongue_smilie:

Yvonne72

Cadets71

Hootiebelle

VegasWildFlower

Dandy 75

I'm glad you'll be able to make it too... I look forward to meeting ALL of you!!! How fun!!!

That was a great lunch & talk. Thank you for the pictures. August 16th is perfect, Full Moon & Lunar Eclipse. I will be there. Today is my 6 month birthday from being banded. Weighed in today at SWCC. I weigh 233 pounds. Lost 119 pounds. No fills yet! Yesterday I walked up on 6 big horn sheep in Red Rock Canyon. Am more use to wildlife on strip. I am going to start hiking Mt. Charleston area till temps drop a little. If anyone knows trails or wants to hike, let me know. I'm a little banged up (spine,shoulders, Knees & ankles). So I we don't go to far overboard on hikes. Also, are there good places to hike near Henderson? I still at Monte Carlo most mornings. Hasta Pronto, George:smile2::frown::smile2:

I'm trying to post our photo from our 1st meeting together but it's Gigantic!!! Can anyone help???

PS- I hit the 30lb mark this morning too!!!

First... GRATS!!!!

For the photo, click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS at the bottom of the screen when you are replying to this thread. It will walk you through attaching it. If it's too large, you may need to resize it first; the system allows JPG and JPEG file formats that are up to 1.95MB.

Our July Get Together at BA Ba Reeba's!!!

Yvonne & Rebecca are standing

Sharon, George & Mary are sitting up front!!!

We're so cute!!! LOL

post-229211-13813137343224_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yvonne72
update Names...

Here's another version of the photo!

I JUST NOTICED... NO ONE ATE THE bread ON THE TABLE!!! LOL

Honestly, I didn't even realize it was there that day. That is something I would have devoured before!

(I think we all should lose 5lbs just for That alone!)

post-229211-13813137343536_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yvonne72