Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone use the Molding Clinic

Please give some information on the Molding Clinic if you used them. Thank you, I'm actually looking at lap rny but i may have to go with the lap band. Thank you

I have heard good AND bad things about this place. There are lots of threads on this site about Molding Clinic. Do a search here, ull find tons and tons of stuff. I did one on them here when I was starting my search for a doctor too. I believe there are quite a few people here who have used them. Maybe they will post for u too. :)

I used Molding Clinic when I had my band done in March. I had a very positive experience. I went down at the end of April and had my fill also. They did a great job and everyone there at the clinic are very professional. The facilities are clean and I would recommend them to anyone. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Guest Cheryl

I am going to be banded at the molding clinic on July 5 less then two weeks left Yippie. I am going to have Dr. Huacuz

Hi Cheryl! My surgery is scheduled for July 4 at the molding clinic. I will see you in Tijuana!

Guest Cheryl

Fran

That is so cool thank goodness someone else will be there. I was afraid because it was a holiday week I would be the only one there

See you soon.

Cheryl

My Husband And I Both Had Our Banding Done At The Molding Clinic..with Andres As The Patient Co. We Were Abandoned At The Hotel. I Had To Have My Band Removed, It Was A Nightmare...tj Mexico..you Truely Get What You Pay For!!

I Would Never Go Back To Mexico...i Am Getting Rebanded In San Francisco...for $11.000.00 I Feel Much Safer In The Us..thankyou For Reading.. Sheri

I have heard bad things about them; the surgeon took his instruments out of what looked like a tackle box; they dumped this person at the border and have since been unavailable to answer any questions. I advised her to go to the er as due to the risk of infection

IMO it's just not worth the risk...

I was just banded on 11/29 at the Molding Clinic. It was a very positive experience. Everything was spotless, and Celina and the doctors were great. We were booked into a five star hotel, and Celina called me at least once daily. I would recommend this experience for anyone. My husband is VERY picky and a bit neurotic about doctors, and even he was impressed with how everything turned out. It has only been six days, but I feel great. I saw my personal doctor on Friday, and he was impressed with my incisions and the discharge orders.Feel free to send me a private email if you have any specific questions.:D

my wife and i had a horrible experience....if i had it ato do all over again i would not go to get a bargan basement deal...Try the united states its only three thousand dollars more now...if you have insurance most are paying if not its worth the extra three thousand dollars to be in a Real hospital in the us in case of complications...its your life i wish someone had spoke up with me and my wife before we went to mexico...