Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone else have a Wii Fit? I just got one yesterday, and it is so much fun. I'd love to hear from someone else that will be/is using it regularly.

Hi TX Diva~ I got my wii fit about a month ago. It is a lot of fun, but I don't use as much as I thought I would. Maybe during the colder months?? I spend more time outdoors now. I was hoping that it had a workout program and we could just start and it would mix it up for us. I love the step (wish it were higher), and the hula hoops are fun. I don't like not wearing shoes while I am working out...weird!

Have fun with your wii, maybe someday we could wii fit online together/

I don't like wearing shoes while working out either. I never wear shoes on my recumbent bike.

While you are enjoying your Colorado summer outside, I'll be staying out of the hot Texas heat! Then in the fall and winter I'll be playing outside while you're inside! :biggrin2:

I didn't realize you could do Wii Fit with other people. That would be way cool! I have played Guitar Hero with other people, so it makes sense one could work out together too!

I agree with you Tx Diva... it's to HOT in Texas to be outside trying to work-out / walk / jog. I have a WII FIT and I love it. I do about 30 - 40 mins everyday on it. I spent about 10 mins on the STEP and 2 rounds of the beginner boxing and then about 15 - 20 mins walking. It's so much fun... I love it!

I wish you could wear shoes on it. I messed up my arch the last time I did do the jogging part. So I need to put shoes on for that.

I take this as the inspiration I need to do it this evening.

*sigh* i wish i could find one anywhere! i so want one because much like TX, AZ is just way too hot right now. I don't get out of bed before 7:30 and then it's too late to go outside and when it's nice enough to go in the evening I have to get the kids in bed. ugh! so one day I'll have one, but that day is no where in sight! :lol:

NavyWifeJenn,

I got a hint from a Target worker that I might want to try on Sunday. So at 7:45 am, my huband and I got in line (about 7 people were there before us). At 8:00 when they opened, they ushered us all right to the electronics and checked us out right there. I bet if I had been there at 8 am when it opened it would have been too late. You might call and ask when your local Walmart or Target MIGHT be expecting one and see what they tell you.

double sigh! dh(who is stationed in MD) and I both went to ours. He was there at 7:15, and I was there at 8. Mine was totally sold out, he was one person in line too late. total pita! his should be getting them again next week so lets hope that he can get one! I'm keepin my fingers crossed!

oooops! I thought you could play wii fit online with others, but I guess you can't...sorry about that.

Navywife~i hope you find one soon. I was shopping at Wal Mart and I saw a customer wit one in his cart, so I took off to the electronocs department and there were five! I tried to buy all of them for my other LBT buddies, but they only allowed me to purchase one. I went back a little alter and they were all gone. It is like a hit or miss ituation. I had talked myself out of wanting one just before I got it. Good luck!

It has really been motivational for me. I've been riding my recumbent bike, but not doing any strength or stretching exercises. I get up, check my blood sugar, get on the Wii Fit and do the daily body test. I can really tell a difference in my balance in just the couple of weeks I've been doing it! Then I do at least one activity from each section. That's enough to get my body moving for the day. As soon as the muggy scattered thunderstorms move on I'm going to get on my new "real" bike! I haven't had a bike in years!

My Wii Fit goal is to get across the tight rope! I stink at that. Today I got to the box or whatever is blocking the path and I freaked out and fell off! I didn't even know there was anything to jump over since I've only gotten 8 yards before today!

I got across the tight rope, first try, but haven't since! :thumbs_down:

I got my Wii fit for my 50th bday in May. My son had preordered one at a video game store. He works at Walmart but he can't put anything on hold for himself there. A friend of our's wants one and he'll call me and tell me they are there, then she heads to Walmart and they are gone that fast.

I've not done it for a few weeks as I was afraid to do much post op. I did do the body tests though and I like how it tells me I might be losing too fast and it's worried about my health!! Too bad I can't tell it I had surgery. :thumbup: