Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I got my fill yesterday with the new nurse practitioner in my doctor's office. I was expecting to see my doctor, but I love this woman and I was happy to see her when they brought me into the room. She's excellent and she talks to me, my doctor will answer questions but he has been getting very dismissive when I get my fills. Now I'm up to 10ccs out of 14 and I pray that this makes a difference. At least she shares my philosophy that there's no point in having the band if you don't get fills for it to help you!

I also weighed myself this morning, I hadn't since the disastrous 411 at my doctor's office a few weeks ago, and I was 404. I don't know if I lost weight or if the clothes I was wearing/food I ate that day made that much of a difference (which I think was the case). If I can just lose 5 pounds from this fill, I'll be incredibly happy. Of course, I'm always hoping this will be the one and I'll start losing regularly.

good luck angel! I go for my preop ps appt on wed! I am bed ridden now, sprained my ankle pretty bad and can't put any pressure on it. bahh. I am attaching a pic of my dress I wore out saturday night before I sprained it lol. Have a great week.

chacha.bmp

Allie,

Good to hear from you. Sorry about the sprained ankles. I can relate to being laid up though with recovering from my knee surgery. I bet you are excited for the ps

I have boot envy in you pic! I can't get boots to fit over my fat calves. Love the dress! You may need all new clothes after ps though! Are you still losing or have you stablized??

Allie,

Good to hear from you. Sorry about the sprained ankles. I can relate to being laid up though with recovering from my knee surgery. I bet you are excited for the ps

I have boot envy in you pic! I can't get boots to fit over my fat calves. Love the dress! You may need all new clothes after ps though! Are you still losing or have you stablized??

Hey there! How are you doing with the knee? I hate being layed up. It sucks. Especially knowing next month I will be miserable lol. I am still on the losing streak. My hubby is all over me about not losing anymore. This is the smallest I have been since high school maybe even middle school lol. I LOVE IT. :cryin: I have to stop buying clothes till after surgery.. I just love shopping now! I bought two pairs of jeans.. drum roll please size 6! They are tight now so should fit good after ps. :wink2:

So far so good...I've been trying to control my portions because I really don't need to eat much! I feel like I might actually have restriction and now it's a matter of adjusting my brain to realize I don't have to eat a lot of food just because it tastes good and stop taking huge portions, because if it's on my plate, I WILL try to eat it!

The only bad thing is that I'm still eating just a tad more than I need to, and I've had heartburn for about 24 hours now. I only ever had heartburn twice before in my life, about a week after my surgery, two days in a row.

Hey there! How are you doing with the knee? I hate being layed up. It sucks. Especially knowing next month I will be miserable lol. I am still on the losing streak. My hubby is all over me about not losing anymore. This is the smallest I have been since high school maybe even middle school lol. I LOVE IT. :( I have to stop buying clothes till after surgery.. I just love shopping now! I bought two pairs of jeans.. drum roll please size 6! They are tight now so should fit good after ps. :thumbup:
Allie,

hey there long....hang in there my fat calves finally shrunk and I am loving the boots! I think I am enjoying shoes now more than clothes. My feet were so fat that I was very limited to shoe styles. How's the recovery coming along?

allie...I'm in a size 6 now, unbelievable. I can't remember ever being a size 6. 5 pounds shy from loosing half my body weight since surgery. My weight is at 136 pounds now, getting comments that I'm too thin now from some. But the doctor says I am good for my height of 5' 7.5" and time to focus on maintaining. Then time for PS! Anxious to hear how yours goes and what advice you'll have after going through it.

Everyone have a great day!

Hey there VZ, the knee is doing pretty good. Thanks for giving me hope for the calves/boots. Don't think I am there yet. Wow you are doing great, you've continued losing a lot. That would be cool to say that I lost half my body weight. I'd need to lose 25 lbs more though, not sure about that. But I would like to lose at least 10 more. I am getting those too thin comments too. Especially from my mom. She now delights in telling me how old my face looks. Gee, thanks mom! Most others tell me I look so much younger. Oh well. Mom has never had much nice to say.

Hey there VZ, the knee is doing pretty good. Thanks for giving me hope for the calves/boots. Don't think I am there yet. Wow you are doing great, you've continued losing a lot. That would be cool to say that I lost half my body weight. I'd need to lose 25 lbs more though, not sure about that. But I would like to lose at least 10 more. I am getting those too thin comments too. Especially from my mom. She now delights in telling me how old my face looks. Gee, thanks mom! Most others tell me I look so much younger. Oh well. Mom has never had much nice to say.

Long yes there is hope for the calves! I started working out on pilates machine almost 5 months ago and lost 40 pounds since. That is what really kicked my final weight loss in gear, plus really toned me. Sorry your mother has to be so negative, she's just jealous. There is no way you look older. Keep the faith and don't let her get to you.

Hey VZ! Awesome job girl! I have lost over half my weight! It is crazy to think that just such a short time ago I was over twice the size I am now. BAHH. I am constantly thinking how lucky I am that I got the lapband when I did. I feel like an entirely new person, actually I feel like a sexy woman to be more specific. I was a happy overweight person but now I am really living life. I am all booked for my plastic surgery and actually paid for it! No turning back now. After talking with the doc I am getting the following done: breast lift with implants (under the muscle, silicone size : double D ) advanced Tummy Tuck - body contouring Lipo and lipo of the thighs. In february I am getting a thigh lift to complete the transformation. I am so excited I can't stand it. I am a little worried that on Nov 23 and Nov 24 I won't have anyone here with me. Hubby started a new job and could only get the 19th and 20th off. I am trying to recruit friends to come babysit me lol. I hope everyone is well! Great- I am glad your knee is coming along so nicely! hugs and smooches!

TWO WEEKS UNTIL MY PLASTIC SURGERY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cursing:<3

TWO WEEKS UNTIL MY PLASTIC SURGERY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cursing:<3

You're not excited or anything are you???? LOL

When you first said you were getting your surgery it seemed so far away and yet here it is. Looking forward to some after photos!

You're not excited or anything are you???? LOL

When you first said you were getting your surgery it seemed so far away and yet here it is. Looking forward to some after photos!

I will of course post my pics here first! I am beside myself with excitement :thumbup:

I'll be praying for you! ;-)

Always ;-)

Hunzi

still stuck going up and down the same 4lbs! uhg!

I will of course post my pics here first! I am beside myself with excitement :)

Allie...if I don't catch you b/4 your PS, just want to wish you the best of luck. Will say an extra prayer for healing and good results for you. Take care.:smile2: