Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hunzi ~ Sorry to hear of the timing of your illness, what a bummer...hope you are recovered for Tuesday.

Long ~ Another sicky...get well soon.

Army ~ Been wondering how you were doing. Sorry to hear of all of your complications. Wishing you well.

I went in yesterday and had a small amount taken out. The fill last week just made the band way too tight and I could not sleep at night from all of the pressure. I was fearful that he would unfill it completely not knowing why I was feeling the way I was. Well I now know what heartburn is, I've never had it before. I was pleased it was nothing else, of course all these horrible thoughts were going through my mind that it was something major. Any way I now have 7.25 in my 10cc band and am hoping this is it. He said his patients average 6.5-7ccs. I have lost 5 pounds in the last week, so happy the scale is moving.

Have a good evening

Hey girls, just checking in.

Sorry to here about filling trouble. I hope it works out well for both of you, army and vz. But hey, way to go on the weight loss.

I am enjoying my spring break. But I do find that by staying around the house, I want to snack. I would be better off at work!!

I am def going to find me a job for this summer so that I stay busy.

Have a good night everyone :huh2:

lucy

Good morning. I feel like I am back to the land of the living. It was a rough day on Monday! Still didn't go to work yesterday as when I got up at 415am my tummy was still hurting. I went back to bed after calling work and slept another 5 hours. I got up then and felt pretty good. I lost a few pounds with the stomach bug but it's already back this morning! GRRRR There has to be some benefit, right?? So back to work today. I did go out shopping some yesterday afternoon wtih my daughter. I had a great time trying on stuff and did find out my size 10 jeans weren't just a fluke! Several 10's fit. I even got some size 10 dress pants on clearance (in talls even) at the Limited!! WOOHOO!! Also got some white jeans at Ann Taylor but those had to be 12's. But I'm fine with that, and several tops. That will make a person feel better!

VZ and Army, sorry to hear of the fill woes. I've been lucky in that regard. Hope you are back to normal soon.

Good Morning Junies..

Vz and Army.. so sorry to hear about your fill troubles!

Long- woo hoo on the 10's!

Lucy- I hear ya.. I always eat more on the weekends. This is my last full week at work as of next week I only work m-thurs. I have a plan to do major housecleaning on friday's to help keep me busy.

So, I made it through yesterday. whew.. it was the 6 year anniversary of my Father's passing. It was a pretty rough day for me but I survived it. I ended up going to the gym and doing the elliptical for an hour but as soon as we left I went to the grocery store and bought a little dove easter bunny and scarfed it down on the drive home. Why does chocolate still make me feel better? I thought about it all day and finally even after working out still had to go buy one. But my hubby said honey at least it's just one little chocolate bunny last year you would have bought a bag and eaten all the baby bunnies! This is true! I didn't meet him until I was 24 and then just 9 short years later he was gone. :tt1: OH well, here's to a better non chocolate day! xoxo

Oh Allie, so sorry you had a rough day. I know those days are hard and emotionally draining. When I'm down, all I want to do is comfort eat and yes chocolate does make me feel better for a short time :tt1:

lucy

Allie, sorry you had a rough day yesterday. Your hubby is right though. One chocolate bunny isn't going to hurt you, it was the many you probably would've had pre-banding. Sounds like you were able to work through it though.

Allie ~ Sending you hugs...I know it's got to be rough. And by the way, just because we are all banded it does not mean we can't indulge in chocolate every once in a while. So don't beat yourself up over it. Long was right in her comment about the pre-banding out of control eating. The difference now is that we've all learned to respect our bands and learned control and moderation. Actually I have a chocloate Dove bunny along with some other Easter candy sitting on the counter that I bought today to send to my daughter and it keeps calling me.

And speaking of indulging, I had my dinner at costco tonight. To my surprise all those samples were quite filling...on the menu was Salmon, mashed potatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and for desert a bite of cheese cake. I kind of chuckled at myself, thinking who knew all those little sample bites was enough for my dinner..LOL! I'll have to time my trips to Costco at dinner time more often. I did buy some of Salmon I sampled, it was quite good.

Long ~ Congratulations on the size 10! I think I may be able to get into 14's now, all my 16's are getting loose.

Don't you just love those costco meals? LOL I've done that a couple times. Was there about lunch time, had a few samples and was pretty full. I got the lowfat yogurt at the snack bar for dessert and ate like 1/4 of it. Now before I hear about how it's not healthy, not enough Protein, too many calories etc. It is the rare occassion or treat that I've done this. I used to love their hot dogs too, now a 1/2 hotdog w/o the bun is lunch. Too bad they make you order the soda with it as I just throw that away unless someone is with me and I give it to them.

Well I am working 8 hours today. That's 5 more than usual! LOL Gonna be a long one! LOL I am just very part time but filling in for a gal that needed off today for spring break. Better get going

Ha Ha girls, I did the same thing one night at Sam's Club. Me and my girls ate the samples. DH does not eat the samples so he was hungry by the time we left.

Long, have a good day at work. If your not used to it, you will probably be tired at the end of the day.....good luck.

Lucy

Ha Ha girls, I did the same thing one night at Sam's Club. Me and my girls ate the samples. DH does not eat the samples so he was hungry by the time we left.

Long, have a good day at work. If your not used to it, you will probably be tired at the end of the day.....good luck.

Lucy

Well my long day got shortend by about a half hour. I got sent home on my first ever snow day!! We are getting quite the blizzard in Denver. The rec center was going to close at 2pm wwhen I was to get off, my boss said to go ahead and close and he'd send everyone working out home. I had to wade through over 1 foot snow drifts in my sneakers to get to my car. Now my feet are freezing. Freaky spring storm, I'm sure it'll knock the blossoms off the trees too, bummer!

Well it finally happened today...ONEDERLAND!!! I'm so freaking excited. I didn't know whether to cry or scream when I got on the scales this morning. I'm just so proud of myself b/c after having the complete unfill I was worried I'd be able to eat too much. This has really taught me that my eating habits have truly changed...small portions are plenty and they fill me up, it's great! I hope everyone is doing well and feeling better from all the sicknesses and overfills. Have a great evening everyone!

Hey Teach! Way to go Congrats!!! I know that feels great.

Long, I saw all your bad weather on the news. Boy!! You all have been hit hard and fast, stay safe.

lucy

Hi! I hope everyone is feeling better, I know I am! Talk about a quick way to lose weight, 6lbs since Monday! I'm back to liquids mostly until surgery now.

Teach, Congratulations! I can't wait until I can say that.

Always ;-)

Hunzi

Glad everyone is doing great

Allie good job on getting thru such a tough day!

I teach ur kid Congrats on onderland

I am feeling better now, its weird not having anything in my band i forgot what it is like LOL.. Not that i really had alot of restriction(well until the fill that went bad LOL)

But I can say my eating habbits are better, i still go small portions im hoping by next week i will feel good enough to start working out again. Bonus for me is my sister is coming Tomorrow. She will be here till next Sunday im so excited to show her some of Germany. I honestly don't think im gonna get another fill for a long time. Im gonna see how i do without one. I have to fly in June back stateside and i worry that if im filled i will get to tight. Then what the heck am i gonna do on a 10 hr. flight LOL Plus i still have to fly again another 3 hrs to get to OK, then I fly up to michigan and back also. So gals wish me luck im gonna try this with no fill and see how i do. You all are doing great and i love seeing all the support we give eachother. It never fails to make my day!

i teach- woo hoo onderland!!!!

hunzi- that's one way to lose lol.. I am glad you are feeling better

long- ewww snow.. i don't want to see another snowflake until christmas eve! I am ready to move south just to never have another winter like this past one. I hope it melts quickly for you!

Army- have fun with your sister! You must be really excited.

Vz and Lucy- I miss costco, I used to be the area supervisor for the new england region. When my hubby got stationed in CT I had to give up the job since there wasn't any costco's in CT at the time. :smile2: I loved that job. I just traveled to all 7 of the costco's hired and fired people and snacked snacked snacked..lol. We have a bj's here but it isn't nearly as nice. I love costco's christmas stuff, they really do a good job with making their own products.

Well, it is Friday and you know what that means.. time to party! LOL. This is my last Friday working. So we are going tonight to our local bar and going to Celebrate. Yep I said celebrate. I figured God has only ever opened doors for me, never closed them so he must have some great planned for me. I am really excited to see what it is. I am trying to live my life with a positive outlook. Enjoy your weekend Junies! xoxo