Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ahem...very personal :)

Well, I sure wish I could find mine. It sounds like having a G spot would be absolutely fabulous. I have an appointment this month for my annual woman's exam so I am going to ask my dr. to see if she can find out if I have one or not. I am very comfortable with her. I have been going to her for years. She has to stick her hand up there anyway, for the annual test so she might as well look for it so I know whether or not I actually have one.

Glamour mag just had an article on how to find it. Or, how to have your SO find it. Have him/her put their fingers inside, and then to a "come hither" motion with their fingers. Supposedly, it's between the opening and the cervix.

For me, it felt like I had to pee, until I helped the feeling along...then it was great!

For me, it felt like I had to pee, until I helped the feeling along...then it was great!

Yeah, I experienced that feeling too, and wasn't able to get past it to the good stuff. But here's hoping!

I've never been able to find mine either. I get impatient. Especially when I know clitorial stimuation will work everytime. Why waste time trying to find something that may not even be there when I can have fun with what is there? :thumbup:

To be honest, sometimes its there, and is fabulous, and then other times have to work really hard to get it going. So maybe, try to find it on different days, maybe its there and is just hiding....

To be honest, sometimes its there, and is fabulous, and then other times have to work really hard to get it going. So maybe, try to find it on different days, maybe its there and is just hiding....

That's funny. I never thought it could be there some days and not others.

Well, I sure wish I could find mine. It sounds like having a G spot would be absolutely fabulous. I have an appointment this month for my annual woman's exam so I am going to ask my dr. to see if she can find out if I have one or not. I am very comfortable with her. I have been going to her for years. She has to stick her hand up there anyway, for the annual test so she might as well look for it so I know whether or not I actually have one.

I'm not sure if an OB / GYN can manually check or not. In that study, they used vaginal ultrasound to denote a slight thickening of the tissue.

I've never been able to find mine either. I get impatient. Especially when I know clitorial stimuation will work everytime. Why waste time trying to find something that may not even be there when I can have fun with what is there? :thumbup:

Yeah but they say a g-spot orgasm is much more intense!

I posted a site earlier all about the gspot, every woman has it. It is about two inches into the vagina from 11:00 to 2:00 if the inside you think about the clock face. It is raised and egg shaped, the more it fills with Fluid the more pronounced it gets. When you first stimulate it it feels a bit sharp, even a bit uncomfortable, but give it patience and time and it will be better that ANY clitoral orgasm. Just think of it as a whole new island to explore. It is NOT pee, it is women's prostate fluid, it is clear, and a bit sweet.

The Hitachi magic wand has an attachment called the gwhiz, I guarantee you'll find it with that...it will scare it out of you...lol. :thumbup:

The Hitachi magic wand has an attachment called the gwhiz, I guarantee you'll find it with that...it will scare it out of you...lol. :tt2:

I'll have to pick up one of those!!

Is the Hitachi magic wand an actual sex toy? Where does one find one of those and the attachment? I really don't want to go back to that sex shop I went to. The old man that rang it up looked like a real perv and he took it out of the box to put batteries in it.

I really didn't want him touching it and I really wiped it down good when I got home with anti bacterial wipes. If I knew the schedules of employees there, I'd be willing to try to go back there, but there is no way I want to see that person ever again.

I have read every posting on here, and ya'll have me rolling!!! I am getting funny looks for my out and out laughter!! I work nights, and you have really made my nights go by fast.

Please keep me updated on the soap opera, I am bitting my nails waiting for the next bands of our lives!!!

And as for people and their rude comments, surely don't have a life of their own, needless to say a sex life either!!!! People need to RELAX!!!!

Enjoy life, you get only one!!

:tongue2:

I have been told that guys are never just friends with girls. They're not wired to see girls as just friends.

No, I don't believe it. One of my closest friends is a man that I have known for decades. I stay with him and his wife when I travel to their side of the country, we have holidayed together, he and I have stayed close for over 30 years...no sex, no interest in having sex. We are two people who like each other, indeed, love each other as close friends. Another good friend is male, lives several thousands of miles away, but we talk every week for hours about everything under the sun, if business brings me to his part of the country we spend days together, and with or without his wife of 40 years, we travel together, party together etc.

In both cases, we have talked about every being something other than close friends; in both cases we have (mutually) said no. DH knows both of them, and in no way feels at all threatened by them. I've known and loved them longer than I have DH. We are friends...a rare and valuable commodity.

The old man that rang it up looked like a real perv and he took it out of the box to put batteries in it.

I really didn't want him touching it and I really wiped it down good when I got home with anti bacterial wipes. If I knew the schedules of employees there, I'd be willing to try to go back there, but there is no way I want to see that person ever again.

I think they do that in all the shops, take it out and test it before you buy it. That way someone can't bring it back and say it doesn't work.

I have to say that it would creap me out too if someone "handled" my new toy too. lol Good thing I like the ones with no batteries. lol

Anyone had problem swallowing during that time of the month?