Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ahem...very personal :)

Frankly, I'm bored with the BJ talk. I want to go back to Chrisann's personal soap opera -- what is happening or is nothing happening? If nothing is happening, may I suggest you start something up? Nothing like drama to help you lose weight.

Thanks but is been a bit boring.... Fling guy isn't calling. Best friend guy doesn't want to talk about it.

However, he was over last night for dinner. He was getting ready to leave, so I said lock yourself out, I am going to take a shower and went. Imagine how freaking scared I was when I come out of the shower down to the living room, and he is sitting there. I usually walk around naked now because of the weight loss, but its my TOM so had the towel on. I never ran out of the room so fast. Know what he says? Ok, you are out, I wanted to make sure you were ok since you didn't eat much and I wanted to make sure you didn't faint in the shower. He gets up, and leaves, and says lock me out.

Today at work, he calls and asks if I want to go on a cruise, I say alone, he says no with me. I say two beds in the room right? He says, I guess so.

I just got out of the shower, and he just called and is coming over tonite after his class, which is 10:30pm here. So, do I put on a sexy nightgown or get dressed? I am sitting here with a robe and towel on.

Well the strange saga continues.

He came over, was hungry, ate leftovers from last night. I had on a pair of shorts and tshirt. I toyed with the sexy nightgown, and then decided, nope, gonna try on clothes instead. So, brought up yet another batch of clothes I was unsure of, and proceeded to right there in the livingroom try things on.

He was watching and I purposely asked his opinion on everything, even stuff I knew were too large now. I did this for an hour.

Anyway, he got up to leave, and gave me a hug, the usual kind, and out the door he goes.

Calls me when he gets home, asks that I call him at 7:00am because he has to move his car by 7:30am. I joke and say, "good, I like your morning sexy voice", he says nope not gonna happen.

So, this crap is starting to drive me nuts. Really, we are acting like married people who don't have intimacy anymore. While we have been best friends for nearly 15 years now, the whole dynamics of it is confusing me. I am not in HS anymore, so why does it feel like I am when it comes to him?

I won't see him until Saturday now since he works nights, he has already told me we are going to look at cars on Saturday afternoon. That is another long story to get into, but my 2003 Galant is giving me problems and its better to trade it in now before it gets too cold. It seems the Heater core gave out and it can get cold in the winter here in NYC. Nice that he decided we should go look for a car together.:thumbup:

Thats it for now, the ongoing lunacy of my life.

Edited by Chrisann

I like that. oral gratification. That is a good term.

Chrisann, I would have a talk with him. Men suck at discussing feelings. They think if you just don't talk about it, it will go away. You should tell him whatever is on your mind whether he wants to hear it or not.

Well the strange saga continues.

He came over, was hungry, ate leftovers from last night. I had on a pair of shorts and tshirt. I toyed with the sexy nightgown, and then decided, nope, gonna try on clothes instead. So, brought up yet another batch of clothes I was unsure of, and proceeded to right there in the livingroom try things on.

He was watching and I purposely asked his opinion on everything, even stuff I knew were too large now. I did this for an hour.

Anyway, he got up to leave, and gave me a hug, the usual kind, and out the door he goes.

Calls me when he gets home, asks that I call him at 7:00am because he has to move his car by 7:30am. I joke and say, "good, I like your morning sexy voice", he says nope not gonna happen.

So, this crap is starting to drive me nuts. Really, we are acting like married people who don't have intimacy anymore. While we have been best friends for nearly 15 years now, the whole dynamics of it is confusing me. I am not in HS anymore, so why does it feel like I am when it comes to him?

I won't see him until Saturday now since he works nights, he has already told me we are going to look at cars on Saturday afternoon. That is another long story to get into, but my 2003 Galant is giving me problems and its better to trade it in now before it gets too cold. It seems the Heater core gave out and it can get cold in the winter here in NYC. Nice that he decided we should go look for a car together.:thumbup:

Thats it for now, the ongoing lunacy of my life.

Uh, so I'm not trying to be the token dude buttinski, but this guy is sounding more and more like a jerk. He actually sounds like he's getting off (to paraphrase a Cheap Trick song) by wanting you to want him. Like, he needs you to perform these oddly pseudo-intimate tasks (let me eat dinner out of your fridge ?!? wake me up?!? c'mon, dude...), but then acts all chaste.

Uh, so I'm not trying to be the token dude buttinski, but this guy is sounding more and more like a jerk. He actually sounds like he's getting off (to paraphrase a Cheap Trick song) by wanting you to want him. Like, he needs you to perform these oddly pseudo-intimate tasks (let me eat dinner out of your fridge ?!? wake me up?!? c'mon, dude...), but then acts all chaste.

Nope, you are not the token dude buttinski, I need to hear this. Maybe my confused feelings are that he is a jerk, cause that name hits it right on the head right now in my mind. I am thinking I am an idiot to be in this situation, but yeah, he is a jerk for jerking me around so to speak. I am making it easy for him to get over on me. The funny thing is this whole thing has nothing to do with the one night of sex we had. But I tell you, since I got rid of fling guy and this with best friend guy, I am glad that there is no sex going on, cause that would confuse things more.

This was a great thread!! I have done this more since my band than before my band. I feel sexier since losing weight and am willing to do more exciting things in the bedroom or the woods (dang poison ivy, off from work on steroids due to my adventurous spirit) .. just a little advice.. before getting carried away in the woods know what poison ivy,sumac and oak look like. :biggrin:

This was a great thread!! I have done this more since my band than before my band. I feel sexier since losing weight and am willing to do more exciting things in the bedroom or the woods (dang poison ivy, off from work on steroids due to my adventurous spirit) .. just a little advice.. before getting carried away in the woods know what poison ivy,sumac and oak look like. :biggrin:

Ouch, hopefully the poison ivy isn't in any personal places.

Try the picnic table when in the woods next time somewhat uncomfortable, but not on the ground :cool2:, or even among the ferns, since I haven't seen poison ivy growing there and the ferns can be soft.:biggrin: Oh, and try the hammock too.:lol:

Oh, not talking about the woods here in NYC, would need a can of lysol and plastic, talking about the woods in upstate NY.

Hey Froggi.. actually its in my very personal girlie places.. Bahhh and on my hubby's very personal man places...

Hey Froggi.. actually its in my very personal girlie places.. Bahhh and on my hubby's very personal man places...

Ouch...that has to be horrible. I'm so sorry! :biggrin:

Nope, you are not the token dude buttinski, I need to hear this. Maybe my confused feelings are that he is a jerk, cause that name hits it right on the head right now in my mind. I am thinking I am an idiot to be in this situation, but yeah, he is a jerk for jerking me around so to speak. I am making it easy for him to get over on me. The funny thing is this whole thing has nothing to do with the one night of sex we had. But I tell you, since I got rid of fling guy and this with best friend guy, I am glad that there is no sex going on, cause that would confuse things more.

I have to agree with plain. You may of been friends with him for 15 years but he is acting like a jerk. and I do think he is making sure you stay focused on him. Cooking for him shopping for him all that is nice...but not something a friend does for a friend...ok that is wrong I do it for my friends...but not as much as your doing for him. I think he is totally taking advantage of you.

I say find a real man and screw his brains out. and your friend will come to his senses or get over himself.

I think the reason everyone perceives him to be acting like a jerk, is because while I see you doing the "friend" things----I have not heard of a single "friend" thing he has done for you.

But I must say, if the line was drawn and the words were spoke that this was going to remain a platonic friendship.....then changing in front of him, and throwing out double entendres is not right---when you send mixed signals you will receive mixed signals.

I agree that the best way to find out what his true feelings are is to take a step back, treat him as your friend, although do not let him use you. If he wants you to do something and you cannot, a friend understands that. Then go on with your life, date others, do not tease with tidbits that you would not normally share---and if he freaks out again, it is time to "sh*t or get off the pot" for him!!!

Kat

Truly great advice you guys. Feeling the love in here, it is comforting to know that we are truly and genuinely cared about. (Now is the time to go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW):omg_smile:

Sorry, I am new to this forum and I am cracking up....:omg_smile:

Very valid question, but whats the difference between swallowing Semen and a Slim fast?

Ok wise ones...I know I am leaving my answer wide open for abuse but a slimy liquid is a slimy liquid....rigth?

I think the reason everyone perceives him to be acting like a jerk, is because while I see you doing the "friend" things----I have not heard of a single "friend" thing he has done for you.

But I must say, if the line was drawn and the words were spoke that this was going to remain a platonic friendship.....then changing in front of him, and throwing out double entendres is not right---when you send mixed signals you will receive mixed signals.

I agree that the best way to find out what his true feelings are is to take a step back, treat him as your friend, although do not let him use you. If he wants you to do something and you cannot, a friend understands that. Then go on with your life, date others, do not tease with tidbits that you would not normally share---and if he freaks out again, it is time to "sh*t or get off the pot" for him!!!

Kat

Yeah, what she said.:omg_smile: