Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Magic Bullet Blender ? Looking for someone to go in with me.

Product Good  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Product Good

I got one of the Sunbeam "bullets" at Walmart for $25. Works like a charm but I wanted more of the larger cups. I called Sunbeam directly and they don't sell the cups separately! Bummer............

Guest Leslie2Lose

I was at Target last week and saw they have the magic bullet there. I believe it is the same one that you can order online. I don't remember the price - I was too busy heading to the shoe department (I've developed a slight shoe buying problem lately - lol).

I was at Target last week and saw they have the magic bullet there. I believe it is the same one that you can order online. I don't remember the price - I was too busy heading to the shoe department (I've developed a slight shoe buying problem lately - lol).

I saw it last night, on an endcap with some other "As Seen on TV" items, for $54.99.

I went ahead and purchased the magic bullet last night at Kohl's for $49.99. Thanks everyone for your advice and for the great deals. I'm happy with my bullet and didn't have to pay for shipping.

I made my first Protein smoothie last night and another this morning. I love it! My husband loves them too.

Thanks again!

I bought a hand blender from the grocery for $14 and it works Great! I looked into the Bullet, but didn't like the quality of the cups it comes with- VERY thin plastic!

Some people love it, I just thought I would break it too quickly! LOL

My suggestion- go to Macy's and check it out first- they may even have it on sale and you don't have to worry about the shipping!

The plastic on the cups on the bullet aren't that thin. Mine have been thrown around pretty good, my dog even got ahold of one and it's fine. I loveeeeeeeeeeee my bullet. So worth the money.

I bought the bullet last year. I used it a couple of times but it did not like it. It would work intermittentky, and could not crush ice. It was also very noisy.

I went to using an old blender the type with the glass jug. It works much better, can crush ice, and I dont have to worry about the whole "plastics" issue.

I should have saved my money, and used the blender from the beginning. If you already have a blender, I suggest using it. You can use the money that you would spend on a bullet to buy some new pants in a smaller size !

I bought mine from costco for $50. It also contained a box full of goodies. You might consider trying there first.

the bullet has specific blades for certain things maybe you used the wrong blade, I've had no problems, and its not THAT noisy lol I love mine

I LOVE my bullet! I make food for my family and then puree it in the bullet for me. It works just perfect. It's easy to clean, small and convenient, and fast. I make fruit smoothies and pancakes for my kids. I bought mine at Target for about $60 I think. I have seen them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or Linens N Things also.

I had posted above that mine had lasted for a year plus and were working fine. Wellll Yesterday morning my wife was making smoothies for the kids and after the second one it stopped working. The motor works fine the cups are still great and the blade unit spins like a top. The part that wore out is where the base and the blade unit meet. THe teeht just gave way after all of the "Pulse" blending. They wave wornm down to a point that they just dont mesh with the blade unit anymore. I checked my other one and the gears are made of a different material, A little harder plastic, almost a bake-a-lite tpye of material. They show no signs of wear.

We bought another one at costco (Canada) for $59.00 on the weekend. Anybody want some cups?