Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Salsa's Summer Surgery!

Salsa you look AMAZING one month post surgery! I only hope that I look that good in a month congratulations! Do you know how many inches you have gone down so far in the stomach/hips area?

Unfortunately I have NO idea. I didn't take any measurements. My waist at the belly button stayed the same i think. As you can tell from the before pics it was the 2 big a$$ rolls above and below the belly button that caused me problems. I was a size 4 before surgery and thankfully am still a size 4 now. I was hoping I didn't got down any because it is difficult to find size 2's around here. Now I can just wear the 4's without body shapers and no muffin tops. You will love your results. I know I do. If it wasn't that the girls needed lifted I wouldn't even consider the revision surgery that my PS wants to do. She wants to cut across the top of the torso and pull up to get the rest of the excess skin. Since we can do it at the same time as the breasts I will have it done, otherwise I am pleased as punch!

Karri you look simply amazing! It must feel fantastic having a body that matches all the hard work you've put in. I'm so happy for you that your results have been so amazing! Even without the revision, I think you look wonderful. I'm (more than) slightly jealous!

Karri

You look great dear!

I know the countdown to exercise....lol....you're almost there hun! Good luck and take it easy going back to it!

Sorry about the revisions, but you do look great!

Glad to hear you are looking and feeling so great Karri! And I'm happy for you that you won't need to do more shopping.... that can be exhausting as well as expensive. Soon, very soon you'll get to run again :cool2:

Salsa, thanks for sharing the pics. You look great! I hope you know that you're going to continue to improve. You're going to look even better as time goes by. The swelling is so insidious. It really times a lot more time than you think. I'm 4 months out and my waist is getting more defined every day. So, I guess the good news is that you're going to look better and better!

Hi Salsa. I'm just checking in since I've been away for about three weeks. I'm glad to see that you are looking and feeling so good and getting on with life.

It seems like the summer has flown by doesn't it? When do you have to return to school?

Technically I still have 2 weeks left of summer vacation...however I go back to work today to get started. I haven't done much and I have a lot of planning to do. I am actually looking forward to going back this year. This is my 5th school year and the 1st year that I am actually excited about school starting.

Glad to see that you are back safe and sound. Hope you had a good trip.

Hi Salsa! Those last pics look great!! How are things now?

When are you looking into round 2?

Are you back in school now?

Hi Salsa! Those last pics look great!! How are things now?

When are you looking into round 2?

Are you back in school now?

Round 2....HELL no!!! I struggled with weight issues during surgery because of medications that I was on. Besides I have a lot of money to pay back so it is going to be a while!

I am back and school and much happier to be back on a schedule. It makes food issues much easier to deal with.

u look great! did insurance pay for this? if u don't mind me asking?

Thank you for the compliment. Nope...insurance didn't cover a thing. That is why I am working 2 jobs and picking up all the extra duties I can at work. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I feel great!

glad you see you're doing okay salsa :redface: