Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Much Have You Lost So Far?

Hey Long...good job not gaining during your TG vacation. It is so difficult to NOT gain during holidays. Just think of what you would have eaten last year. You will see the weight start coming off again. You have been steadily losing all along. There were weeks at a time where my scale didn't move but then would put the scale away for a week or two. Just helped with not stressing about it.

Hi everyone, I got thru the holiday fine and now I am concen trating on getting thru the next one. I have lost 51 lbs so far but last month I lost 71/2 inches so that was good also. Long, I wanted to say that I have a 4cc band also and I am now at 2.7cc. This last fill has really given me good restriction. Now I have to get used to eating slower and smaller bites. Anyway, good to hear everyone is doing well.

Beckyo:thumbup:

I have officially hit the mid way mark. I've lost 77 pounds and want to lose another 77. I hope it happens but honestly, i'd be thrilled with 50! It seems like i've slowed down so i'm picking up my exercise. Maybe that will help. I can't remember the last time I felt this good!

Banded june 11, lost 58 lbs. First time today. Nsv...tucked my top in and wore a belt. Also went shopping and got into a 10 jean. And bought them...and some med. Tops...

I have officially hit the mid way mark. I've lost 77 pounds and want to lose another 77. I hope it happens but honestly, i'd be thrilled with 50! It seems like i've slowed down so i'm picking up my exercise. Maybe that will help. I can't remember the last time I felt this good!

Katie, to my surprise when I updated my ticker today I realized I hit the mid way mark too with 56 pounds lost. It is a nice milestone to hit especially right at the 6 month mark.

Hi,

I was banded on 8/29/08 and I am down 44 pounds so far!!!!!

Ms. Nikkie :tongue2:

Banded 08/29/08 - Dr. Paul Guske Arlington Heights, IL - 10cc band - Fills 9/29-4.5cc ; 10/22-1cc; 11/19-.75cc-; 12/1 slight unfill -.3cc removed = 5.95cc total

highest/preop/current/goal

335/335/291/170

Hello everyone... well.. it has slowwwwwwwweed down alot.. I am struggling to lose 5 pounds a month. The closer I get the harder it gets but that is to be expected. I feel great and I even feel SEXY which is soooo awesome. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hello everyone... well.. it has slowwwwwwwweed down alot.. I am struggling to lose 5 pounds a month. The closer I get the harder it gets but that is to be expected. I feel great and I even feel SEXY which is soooo awesome. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Same here Allie. I swear you must be my lap band twin. We lose about the same. I haven't lost in almost 2 weeks. Unless you count the 2 I lost that I regained. I just got my 6th fill this week, hopefully that will help. In the past when this would happen I would it was over and then go back to my old ways and gain it all back. At least my band prevents me from doing that. I am still faithful in what I eat, going to the gym, etc. so I know this too shall pass. I just want it to pass quickly and get to losing again!

Lol Long.. I know it is amazing.. you keep me motivated..lol.. I have been slacking on excercizing lately.. I need to get my butt kicked.. It's cold and I just want to get in pj's and turn my electric blanket on and curl up in my big cozy bed and watch tv... soo bad.. I have to try and motivate to excercize.. Gosh Long I wish you lived close!!! We could be excercize buddy's.. that is what I need someone who makes me go.. lol xoxo

Allie, your new photo looks great!

Not sure if I mentioned in this thread, but I am going to have a job next week. Well mini job, it's only 2.5 hours a day. But it's at the rec center in my community that I work out at. I will help open it in the mornings and work 550am to 830am. My plan as of now, is then to bring my workout clothes with me to work, and force myself to workout every day (mon - fri) at 830 when I get off. Sounds good in theory now will I do it? Well it'll be 4 days, I volunteer in the bariatric dept. at the hospital I had surgery at on Wed. at 9am but do lots of walking while there. I hope this new regular exercise kick starts my weight loss. I am getting frustrated and worried having been stuck for 2 weeks.

I was banded on June 16,2008 and i have lost 62 pounds.. i didn't have any kind of pre op diet.. i am looking foward to progress in the near future!! I need to get back into working out!. my next fill is dec 31st:biggrin:

HAPPY 6 MONTHS JUNIES!!

weight.png

I hit 89.5 pounds today!! 7 days till it's been 6 months!!! I hope to lose that last 1/2 pound to hit 90 pounds lost since surgery day of June 20th!!:)

I hit 89.5 pounds today!! 7 days till it's been 6 months!!! I hope to lose that last 1/2 pound to hit 90 pounds lost since surgery day of June 20th!!:)

Woo Hoo!!! Wait for me to catch you!! (just joking) CONGRATS!! But keep that 90 door open for me when you get there. I had a goal of hitting 100 by Valentines. I think I can do it! But with this plateau I don't know.

Man, you guys are loosing way faster than me. I have lost 55 lbs since June 18. Maybe I need some more fills???? i am happy with my weight loss though.

Beckyo

I haven't posted on here in forever... but I do love coming on the board and reading about all of your success'!!

I have lost 54 lbs as of today! I got my third fill the first week of October and it has been a really good restriction. I have been consistantly losing 2 lbs a week since then.

I had a non-scale victory the other night. I was looking for a t-shirt to throw on (it was dark in our room and my son was asleep). I grabed one that I thought was mine, it was a little big and nice and comfy. Well, when I looked in the mirror, it was my hubbies! When we first got married I would wear his t-shirts around the house. I remember the day I put one on and it was tight and uncomfortable.... I am sooo happy those days are gone for good!:tongue_smilie: